napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Phurious first cycle log

Cwrose1

Phurious gear is on the way.....stats 6'7" 218#s 41 y/o
Diet will be 3500 50/35/15...trying for lean gainz. First cycle will be test 350mg week for 12 weeks with aromasin from PE. I have some hdrol left over, I think I'll throw that in also as a kick start. I didn't have any sides when I ran the orals initially.

History is a 6 week cycle of hdrol with decent gains( before I knew better). Also recently ran a 12 week cycle of sarms...loved it.

Thanks PHURIOUS for your customer service! !!!!!!

We got some Giants in here!! Lol best of luck to you and keep us updated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hell yeah bro!! Whats your goals for this cycle? Gonna try to pack on some muscle on that 6'7" frame?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I'm hoping to have gear in hand by wednesday...to which I'll pin immediately. I'll keep everyone updated as best as I can.

Here we go.....today is day one. I'm going to run 350 mg tp/tne week. I'll be pinning daily .5cc or 50mg tp and 25mg tne. I'm also using hdrol to kick off my cycle and I'm throwing in mk and gw. I'll also start my aromasin at 12.5 eod and look for any sides. This is the start to my first cycle! I posted stats and diet in the beginning. Off to the gym I go

Here we go.....today is day one. I'm going to run 350 mg tp/tne week. I'll be pinning daily .5cc or 50mg tp and 25mg tne. I'm also using hdrol to kick off my cycle and I'm throwing in mk and gw. I'll also start my aromasin at 12.5 eod and look for any sides. This is the start to my first cycle! I posted stats and diet in the beginning. Off to the gym I go

Nice man.. This will be a fun cycle for you.

How did pinning go for day 1? That's what I'm most nervous about as I get closer to starting my cycle.

Top Bottom