napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Phurious first cycle log

Holy fuck...I don't know if this is mental or the tne.....I'm a fckn beast right now...pyramid sets and there's no fatigue...unstoppable. ...I'm fuckin jittery but amped...fckn sick!!!! Love it

Holy fuck...I don't know if this is mental or the tne.....I'm a fckn beast right now...pyramid sets and there's no fatigue...unstoppable. ...I'm fuckin jittery but amped...fckn sick!!!! Love it

You happy now? Lol

PHURIOUS

is this ur first run on tren?

No tren this cycle...test,hdrol,mk gw......bro feels like my arms are gonna explode...fck

I'm running furious tp/tne...sick
Test prop blended with test no ester...basically a short ester test and an instant blast of test

Last edited:
Ok day 1 down....after pinning .5cc tp/tne, dosing my hdrol and mk and gw.I waited about 1.5 hours before working out. Started out with cardio...holy fuck...I could feel a difference almost immediately. I started with pyramid sets(arms). ×10,5,7,3 . Doing sets of dips in between x50.there was almost no fatigue I surpassed my max almost immediately. I also usually only do sets of 25 with dips,but today sets of 50 weren't an issue. Then on to triceps work, again upped the weight without an issue. I also noticed an improvement in doing 21's with a curl bar. I know that test doesn't build up immediately...the only thing I can figure is maybe the test no ester? Kinda like a shot of caffeine? I was literally shaking and just fckn killing it. I can't wait to pin tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have the same result. Tomorrow will be chest and back. Fckn love this!!!!!

Day 2....chest and back day...started out with a carb filled breakfast, oatmeal with almond milk. Pinned about an hour prior to the gym. Smooth no problems. Upped my weight on incline/decline dB press. Again fatigue not as quick to hit. Overall good day at the gym. Didnt get the rush I did yesterday but still had a good day. Now to eat.

Day 2....chest and back day...started out with a carb filled breakfast, oatmeal with almond milk. Pinned about an hour prior to the gym. Smooth no problems. Upped my weight on incline/decline dB press. Again fatigue not as quick to hit. Overall good day at the gym. Didnt get the rush I did yesterday but still had a good day. Now to eat.

Maybe u didnt wait long enough for it to absorb before lifting usually takes and hour or two

PHURIOUS

Good day...definately felt the boost today. I can feel a lil buzz in my head and when I get going sweat just pours...it's amazing.

Top Bottom