napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd cycle advice.

munkster

Testp 125mg EOD my bump it up to 150 mg.
Npp 100 mg EOD
Caber .5 mg twice a week m/th.
Asin 12.5 mg EOD.
Gw 20 mg ed.
I'm wanting to run this for twelve weeks. I'm want to put on some lean mass to try to fill some of the loose skin i have around my waist from where I've lost so much weight in the last 3 years. Maybe adding 10 to 15lbs.

Tell us a little about yourself bud. What are your stats? Height, weight, age, how many cycles have you ran, etc.

If you are going twelve weeks, why the short esters? I'd swap them for TestC and Deca. Also what are your stats, so we can better assist you here buddy?

I'm 28 6'1. Weighed myself Monday at the gym at 244. I've done two pH cycles which where DMZ 2.0 and trenavar. I've got one actual cycle under my belt a 10 seeker at 500 mg of test e.

Attachments

• asset.jpg
    asset.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 26
I love test p + npp also gw is a great addition here. I agree that 12 weeks is a little long for short esters but if you don't mind

If you are going twelve weeks, why the short esters? I'd swap them for TestC and Deca. Also what are your stats, so we can better assist you here buddy?

The main reason is I want to see how my body responds and if there is any sides from the DECA it will be out of my system faster. Iv also read that the short esters are less likely to bloat.

Ya those products though. If you run then only go 8 weeks. Because the myostatin is going to stop you from anymore growth anyway. So its four weeks of wasted gear.

PHURIOUS

I love test p + npp also gw is a great addition here. I agree that 12 weeks is a little long for short esters but if you don't mind

What would you run it at 10 weeks. The only reason I'm running it twelve weeks is from what I've read is that it don't really build up in your system till 2 weeks and I want a full 10 weeks of gains. On my test cycle I really didn't start gaining till my 5th week but it was more like a recomp cycle. I lost body fat and gained about 10lbs on a high protein mod fats and carbs below 100. I also had gw thrown in there but it probably was bunk from what I've read on this forum.

Ya those products though. If you run then only go 8 weeks. Because the myostatin is going to stop you from anymore growth anyway. So its four weeks of wasted gear.

PHURIOUS

So 8 weeks tops. I don't like orals but also considering adding Winny in a 50 mg a day for a finisher the last 4 weeks. I've been cruising on sustanon for 3 months now its going to hurt my myostatin.

Not necessarily cause its i assume a low dose cruise. Ur body adapts to that so the blasting will be a shock to the system and it will grow. And winny is fine the last four weeks

PHURIOUS

Oh yes definatly aslong as ur training hard and eating big

PHURIOUS

Thanks man for awesome advice. I would hate to waste 4 weeks of gear. The doses good enough to see gains.

Yep. Here's my flow chart:

Diet > Training > Rest/Recovery > Gear.

The first three need to be in place BEFORE you even worry about whether or not the gear will work. It won't work unless you do ;)

That's true. There are many components to achieving the physique of your dreams. Gearr is only a SMALL portion.

Yep. Its just a tool in the tool box. If u dont have all the tools u cant complete the job

PHURIOUS

My diet and training are are always in check. I've went from a fatass 300lbs to 190 and now back up to 244.

The only thing gear is for is faster recovery. It repairs muslce at a faster rate but if you don't have the nutrients it renders that process.

Testp 125mg EOD my bump it up to 150 mg.
Npp 100 mg EOD
Caber .5 mg twice a week m/th.
Asin 12.5 mg EOD.
Gw 20 mg ed.
I'm wanting to run this for twelve weeks. I'm want to put on some lean mass to try to fill some of the loose skin i have around my waist from where I've lost so much weight in the last 3 years. Maybe adding 10 to 15lbs.

10 weeks is a good compensation here between 8 and 12... please don't read into all this stupid bro science about bloating with longer esters etc... YOU can control this in regards to doses and ancillaries... i hate hearing that stupidity that gets passed around... its flat out ignorant.. i would drop your test down a bit here though... let me fix this for you...

1-10 test prop 75-100 mg eod
1-10 npp 100 mg eod
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
7-10 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 11-14

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom