napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 day tuna regiment

LMFAO. I love how they go in all gung ho, and after 3 days of no food and water, they are dying to GTFO... Dumb Fucks! I'm too smart to go on that show. I like my food and water way too much. They can stick the measly 50 grand up their ass!

I hear you there. No fucking way would I go that long without my food, and then the shit some of them deal with at night trying to sleep....fuck that!

Uugh. After eating 9 cans if tuna yesterday. The first can today went down hard! This is not easy at all. My body is craving carbs already.

I think the tuna in the oil defeats the purpose. too much fat. I'm starting today.

Good luck bro I only made it 12 hours then my wifey breaks out the chili and said you want some? and I said hells to the yes lol but I will accomplish this task in 2016 prolly wait til im out of town so I can just be pissy by myself or to subcontractors lol

Uugh. After eating 9 cans if tuna yesterday. The first can today went down hard! This is not easy at all. My body is craving carbs already.

I'd like to believe I could barely pull off day 2, I'm fairly certain I couldn't do day 3 tho.

I'd like to believe I could barely pull off day 2, I'm fairly certain I couldn't do day 3 tho.

Im getting thru it. Its not easy. Been squeezing fresh lemon on it today. Tastes a bit better. I really enjoy eating one can of tuna. But 30 in 3 days is fucked up

Im getting thru it. Its not easy. Been squeezing fresh lemon on it today. Tastes a bit better. I really enjoy eating one can of tuna. But 30 in 3 days is fucked up

that is fucking beast if you can accomplish that and be shredded like a mofo too

I know you can do it, if you don't everyone here will make fun of you, I'm kidding of course. How long do you think you'll avoid tuna after you complete this?

just finished 3 days of tuna yesterday,didn't have any problems, could of kept going for another day or 2 . but this being my first time just did the 3 days. dropped 7 lbs and 1 %bf. was eating 9 cans a day with mustard and a little chipoltle from mrs dash. will be doing this again real soon.

just finished 3 days of tuna yesterday,didn't have any problems, could of kept going for another day or 2 . but this being my first time just did the 3 days. dropped 7 lbs and 1 %bf. was eating 9 cans a day with mustard and a little chipoltle from mrs dash. will be doing this again real soon.

Good for you bro...that is great. I am on it also and all I keep thinking about is big ass sandwhich

yes sir bravo for you man I mean shit that is awesome results, imagine if you went 5 or 7 days if you could take it that long maybe add an egg or something the 6th and 7th day

I am loosing 2.5lbs per day, so I am stopping this. I am approaching skinny now. I mixed it up this time with yellow mustard one day, varioushot sauces, brown mustard, lemon juice, lime juice, horseradish, worcestire sauce..and my fav homemade salsa. After 3 days I was on a ziplock bag of celery sticks,and sliced Bell Pepper. Day 5 as a tablespon of full fat either sour cream or cottage cheese. I think that day 4 is the easiest.Once you get the 3 days behind it seems to get easy.
Now don't even ask what I plan to eat tomorrow!

ok, so I did my 3 days of horror. No way I could do another day. My farts are fricken horrible! I'll weigh in toms am. But sometimes it takes a couple more days for me to see the actual results. Shit did bind me up as well. I think i crapped once in 3 days!

ok, so I did my 3 days of horror. No way I could do another day. My farts are fricken horrible! I'll weigh in toms am. But sometimes it takes a couple more days for me to see the actual results. Shit did bind me up as well. I think i crapped once in 3 days!

Day 4 is easier bro. I ate 12 cans /day, and took miralax beginning 2 days even before starting the diet. Weight loss was way better with the 1 gallon water and miralax. The celery and pepper becomes a welcome treat. I could have stayed on it. I think if you had the farts it was because of constipation. I can't remember farting at all. I can remember saying...'not one more can of fucking tuna...PLEASE"

Top Bottom