napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

questions for dylan gemilli

Since you asked for an answer from dylan only then I will not not give you an answer.You will have to wait.

go ahead, I haven't got much of an answer from anyone, just a bunch of people telling me I don't know wtf I'm doing, which is bullshit, I know the basics, n I wanted feedback from guys who have been in my situation ...I wanted some further education, some friendly advice. my research told me everyone reacts different to everything, and I'm just looking for sum advice , not ridicule....

go ahead, I haven't got much of an answer from anyone, just a bunch of people telling me I don't know wtf I'm doing, which is bullshit, I know the basics, n I wanted feedback from guys who have been in my situation ...I wanted some further education, some friendly advice. my research told me everyone reacts different to everything, and I'm just looking for sum advice , not ridicule....
Just take it like a grain of salt brother... Everyone is looking out for your best interest... You have made a couple basic mistakes here... Just acknowledge that and recover the best you can and try not to do it again.

Just take it like a grain of salt brother... Everyone is looking out for your best interest... You have made a couple basic mistakes here... Just acknowledge that and recover the best you can and try not to do it

I gotcha, Ive never had any gynocamastia issues ever, n u guys keep saying take aromasin, it's better, but my thoughts are the arimidex is to strong, so why should I switch if this is strong enough, possibly....I do agree with needing blood work tho, only way to really know...

and I do hv nolvadex n hcg for pct....

Just take it like a grain of salt brother... Everyone is looking out for your best interest... You have made a couple basic mistakes here... Just acknowledge that and recover the best you can and try not to do it

I gotcha, Ive never had any gynocamastia issues ever, n u guys keep saying take aromasin, it's better, but my thoughts are the arimidex is to strong, so why should I switch if this is strong enough, possibly....I do agree with needing blood work tho, only way to really know...

Google Aromasin vs Arimidex... Read as many articles and threads online as u can and you'll see what we're talking about... That's how I learned...

can I get the same results with tren enth. as tren ace??
I started enth. 3 weeks ago and heard ace. blows enth. away.

can I take anything on cycle to keep tren from shutting me down so bad?? hcg, nat. test boosters, d aspartic acid, etc.

how much arimidex should I be taking on cycle, I hv 1 mg pills, I've taken 1 pill every 3 days n each time it crushes my libido, which was thru the roof.

I'm waiting on caber to get here so I've been taking b6 til it lands.
also taking other protection for heart, prostate, liver, cholesterol, etc.

started gw 501516 lk u recommended.
also been taking 4 i.u. of hgh since I started pct from last cycle back in august..

6'0"
220lbs.
10-15% body fat
31 yrs. old

thanks for the help

Oh I see...you want someone who has a lot of experience with tren...not just Dylan. Maybe you should have posted that you needed help with tren!
Well I have done 22 cycles with tren, so maybe I qualify. When someone says E kills A then my question would be "in what way?" Faster...yes....make a pin cushion out of your ass...yes. People say shit all the time bro. Yes if you shoot 100mg A ED then that is 700mg/week. If you shoot 200mg E x2/week then that is 400mg tren/week. Oh hell yeah A whips up on E's ass bigtime. See how talk goes?
My fav is actually Trenhex, but that is another day. TrenA or TrenE both deliver the tren molecule, so how can one be better that the other...THINK!
Try this...shoot 100mg A 6 days per week, then shot 300mg E twice per week. After 6 weeks you tell us which is best...deal?

As for shut down. Sorry it is part of the game.
As for arimidex...take zero mgs. Why do you think you need it? The ONE thing you need you say..you are still waiting on. On trens you take caber...on tests you take aromasin...or ari.. which no one seems to like.
Also I surely hope that you are taking test with your tren. Test should be the base of all cycles.

Heres a link to an article here on AR about aromatase inhibitors and the differences between them.

http://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?8209-Aromatase-Inhibitors-Why-and-when-to-use

arimadex WILL work. Everyone is only explaining the benefits to using aromasin which is by far a better alternative to adex. Also for pct I would suggest using clomid in conjunction with nolvadex. This will help control estrogen and stimulate hpta unlike either one alone.

Oh I see...you want someone who has a lot of experience with tren...not just Dylan. Maybe you should have posted that you needed help with tren!
Well I have done 22 cycles with tren, so maybe I qualify. When someone says E kills A then my question would be "in what way?" Faster...yes....make a pin cushion out of your ass...yes. People say shit all the time bro. Yes if you shoot 100mg A ED then that is 700mg/week. If you shoot 200mg E x2/week then that is 400mg tren/week. Oh hell yeah A whips up on E's ass bigtime. See how talk goes?
My fav is actually Trenhex, but that is another day. TrenA or TrenE both deliver the tren molecule, so how can one be better that the other...THINK!
Try this...shoot 100mg A 6 days per week, then shot 300mg E twice per week. After 6 weeks you tell us which is best...deal?

As for arimidex...take zero mgs. Why do you think you need it? The ONE thing you need you say..you are still waiting on. On trens you take caber...on tests you take aromasin...or ari.. which no one seems to like.
Also I surely hope that you are taking test with your tren. Test should be the base of all cycles.

Basically everything I was trying to say in my post. Thanks for the detailed response Jake!

Heres a link to an article here on AR about aromatase inhibitors and the differences between them.

http://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?8209-Aromatase-Inhibitors-Why-and-when-to-use

arimadex WILL work. Everyone is only explaining the benefits to using aromasin which is by far a better alternative to adex. Also for pct I would suggest using clomid in conjunction with nolvadex. This will help control estrogen and stimulate hpta unlike either one alone.

Very good info about AIs in this link, and I also agree about doing a full PCT with Nolva, Clomid, Aromasin, MK-2866, and GW

only reason I asked for dylan is cuz he said this is where he answers questions at, n I've needed someone's brain to pick about this stuff.....

ok, so tren enth. sounds lk a good decision to me, n yes I'm running test enth. 300mg/ml ,2x week=600 mg

I also hv clomid for pct, n I always use a sarm n other test boosters for pct too...

so I'm thinking my situation u may be right, I don't think I need much adex at all, cuz it's killing my estrogen n my sex drive...

n as far as it shutting me down I can deal with it, I was just seeing if there were options....

can I get the same results with tren enth. as tren ace??
I started enth. 3 weeks ago and heard ace. blows enth. away.

can I take anything on cycle to keep tren from shutting me down so bad?? hcg, nat. test boosters, d aspartic acid, etc.

how much arimidex should I be taking on cycle, I hv 1 mg pills, I've taken 1 pill every 3 days n each time it crushes my libido, which was thru the roof.

I'm waiting on caber to get here so I've been taking b6 til it lands.
also taking other protection for heart, prostate, liver, cholesterol, etc.

started gw 501516 lk u recommended.
also been taking 4 i.u. of hgh since I started pct from last cycle back in august..

6'0"
220lbs.
10-15% body fat
31 yrs. old

thanks for the help

i have no clue who told you that tren ace blew away tren e... ITS THE SAME THING just in a shorter ester... now, its better as a first time tren user to start with ace simply because being a shorter ester it is in and out of your system much quicker and if your having a bad reaction then you want it out asap but other than that, the only difference is the ester length.. so your pinning every other day with ace as opposed to twice a week with e... do yourself a HUGE favor and DO NOT EVER go back to wherever you got such piss poor information...

i would highly recommend switching to aromasin as opposed to arimidex... you need caber before you start... dose it .5 miligrams every three days... aromasin dosing would be 12.5 mg every other day.. if your intent on using arimidex, then dose it .5 mg every other day.. you definitely want GW and should use SR9009 along side tren.. what else are you using on cycle? where did you get your gw?

only reason I asked for dylan is cuz he said this is where he answers questions at, n I've needed someone's brain to pick about this stuff.....

ok, so tren enth. sounds lk a good decision to me, n yes I'm running test enth. 300mg/ml ,2x week=600 mg

I also hv clomid for pct, n I always use a sarm n other test boosters for pct too...

so I'm thinking my situation u may be right, I don't think I need much adex at all, cuz it's killing my estrogen n my sex drive...

n as far as it shutting me down I can deal with it, I was just seeing if there were options....

noone here is ridiculing you whatsoever... you came for help and you will certainly get it but you need to develop thicker skin here as well.. you cannot take things personal from people... take each response for what its worth.. im sure you are smart enough to see if someone is really helping or not really sure of what they are doing but if you get ridiculed, trust me, it wont happen again...

you need to understand you NEVER and i mean NEVER use hcg in pct... that is THE WORST thing you could ever do... what exactly are you planning on running on your cycle? i can fix this in detail for you so no mistakes are made, you have the safest layout and you get max results..

noone here is ridiculing you whatsoever... you came for help and you will certainly get it but you need to develop thicker skin here as well.. you cannot take things personal from people... take each response for what its worth.. im sure you are smart enough to see if someone is really helping or not really sure of what they are doing but if you get ridiculed, trust me, it wont happen again...

you need to understand you NEVER and i mean NEVER use hcg in pct... that is THE WORST thing you could ever do... what exactly are you planning on running on your cycle? i can fix this in detail for you so no mistakes are made, you have the safest layout and you get max results..

I got the gw from anabolic outlaws...

and unfortunately armidex is all I could get, so .5 mg eod...got it..

I'm 3 weeks in and getting caber tuesday, I kno I jumped the gun, I got impatient n wanted to start...stupid, I kno...

so I'm taking 400 mg week of tren e. and 600 mg of test e.

gw - 11 mg pill, but 2x daily

plus all the necessary support pills for prostate,liver, heart, etc.

my pct was gonna be nolvadex, clomid, n hcg for first few weeks...

plus I usually take a sarm lk ostarine...plus natural test boosters to get everything working again...

I'm here for guidance, so any help will be appreciated..

thanks

Also why so much Test? I'm no Tren expert but I don't think it's necessary...

I got the gw from anabolic outlaws...

and unfortunately armidex is all I could get, so .5 mg eod...got it..

I'm 3 weeks in and getting caber tuesday, I kno I jumped the gun, I got impatient n wanted to start...stupid, I kno...

so I'm taking 400 mg week of tren e. and 600 mg of test e.

gw - 11 mg pill, but 2x daily

plus all the necessary support pills for prostate,liver, heart, etc.

my pct was gonna be nolvadex, clomid, n hcg for first few weeks...

plus I usually take a sarm lk ostarine...plus natural test boosters to get everything working again...

I'm here for guidance, so any help will be appreciated..

thanks

definitely not real gw that you have purchased so you are aware... i would dispose of that asap because its impossible to know what your really taking but you cannot take sarms in capsule form... there is no such thing... they are not real whatsoever...

here is a far better layout for you

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-12 tren e 400 mg week
1-14 arimidex .5 mg every other day
1-12 caber .5 mg every 3 days
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

definitely not real gw that you have purchased so you are aware... i would dispose of that asap because its impossible to know what your really taking but you cannot take sarms in capsule form... there is no such thing... they are not real whatsoever...

here is a far better layout for you

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-12 tren e 400 mg week
1-14 arimidex .5 mg every other day
1-12 caber .5 mg every 3 days
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

alright, sounds good...
I appreciate the help....

Any sarms in capsule form are questionable at best. Like Dylan said, I wouldn't use it.

Any sarms in capsule form are questionable at best. Like Dylan said, I wouldn't use it.

wow, I had no idea....I've been taking pill form sarms for over a year, got small results from companies lk blackstone labs...but I believe u guys, wish I knew sooner....wishing pure essence sold the caber too....

usa peptides sells caber, u know anything about them, I read good reviews on company, not that product tho..
I'd be hesitant buying caber from an unknown source... $46 for 60ml @ 1mg seems way too good to be true.

Top Bottom