napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions for tren users/lovers

Jake

I happened to hear a disscussion at the gym today on tren. What is your favorite to stack with your tren? I have always used the test deca as my base. My heavist cycle years back was 400 test/200deca/400trenA and 400trenE. Most of the time I just did 400 test and 300TrenA and 400trenE. Then as I got older it was 300test, 200trenA and 200trenE. Today I barely use tren, but when I do it it is a low amount. Back to my 300 test/150deca/400trenE

Some of the doses and combos I heard today were mind boggling. So when ussing tren what is your favorite set up?

I wouldn't be what you call a tren user because this is my first run with it, but I'm really loving the combo I'm running right now of Test E @ 750 Tren ace @ 525 and some Tren X PWO.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Last run I enjoyed a lot which was tren storm at 250 eod with 150 sust eod and 300 eq eod. But my favoritecombo is probably tren ace around 500 week and test prop 500 week

600 Test Cyp once a week, 150 Tren Ace EOD with a Dbol kicker. I am one of those people who don't suffer bad Tren sides. The first week of the first time I used it, I had those vivid dreams and of course it lowered my cardio performance drastically. I learned to get over that though, it really doesn't bother me anymore. If it wasn't for leaning me out with as much as I eat, I wouldn't even notice I was on it.

Not sure what a higher dosage would do, but I see no need for it from what I've read on here.

Can i ask why the dbol kicker. With tren ace you dont need it and the two fight eachother. Dbol wants to create water gain while the tren reduces water and has nutrient partitioning. W tren a u dont need a kicker. I would just run the test and tren

PHURIOUS

Also why a long ester test w a shirt ester tren. Test prop is best w tren ace. Cyp w tren e

PHURIOUS

Can i ask why the dbol kicker. With tren ace you dont need it and the two fight eachother. Dbol wants to create water gain while the tren reduces water and has nutrient partitioning. W tren a u dont need a kicker. I would just run the test and tren

PHURIOUS

I use dbol kicker if im running long esther test/tren but not with short esthers.

For this old dude, tren is off the market but when I hit it I hit it low dose.... Say Test C 300 and Tren A 150 per week. This seems to really boost my hardness and strength. I have stayed away from Tren E because i like to be able to shut it down fast if the sides kick up and for me with Tren the sides tend to kick up in week 4... lack of sleep and wanting to bang EVERY woman I see.

PHURIOUS

I do agree with this as well.

I do agree with this as well.

I cannot agree with adding conflicting types of gear. TrenA and testProp is all that you need for a jumpstart. At least this board makes a lot more sense.I was hearing adrol/dbol mix....200 test 600 deca 700 tren. I was thing that they were using 1300mg of nandrolones...so I hope they had a train load of caber.

Most here do a test/tren cycle which I like too. Some like to mix the shorts with the long esters and that is cool too.
My fav cycle was to start off on sunday with with 200trenE and 200 cyp. The same for wednesday. M,T,F was 100trenA with 100 test prop for a total of 700test/700tren both using short and long chains. I just cannot see adding loads of deca, dbol or adrol + dbol.

I run tren every summer, and when I do I always run masteron with it. I also like to run my test about the same as my tren.

Best cycle of tren I've ran was at 600 test C, 600 a Tren E, and 800 Masteron E. I also always run GW when I'm on tren.

Finished off the last 6 weeks with Winstrol at 50mg ED

This will also be very similar to my cycle next summer, except I'm considering running primo at 800 instead of the Masteron this time

Tren ace 400 too 700 a week test prop 350 with recomp or cutting diet and soo as I start getting really lean like too toss in 6 too 800 mg masteron or 50mg winny ed depending on whats available usually both get me really grainy hard look

Top Bottom