napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NPP kick start to deca cycle

Champ14

I'm gonna be doing a test cyp/ deca/ dbol cycle and was thinking about lowering the deca for the first 4 weeks and using NPP then switching to just deca for 14 maybe 16 weeks
1-14 test cyp 500mg
1-4 NPP 450MG
1-5 dbol 40mg
1-4 deca 200mg
4-14 deca 40mg

I have arimadex and caber on hand. Any thoughts or just stick with the deca the whole time?

In my mind that is the way to do it. Cause the deca Ester hasn't started yet. Others may not agree. I've done it and worked well for me.

Test, deca, d-bol is tried and true. No need to re-invent the wheel.

I'm gonna be doing a test cyp/ deca/ dbol cycle and was thinking about lowering the deca for the first 4 weeks and using NPP then switching to just deca for 14 maybe 16 weeks
1-14 test cyp 500mg
1-4 NPP 450MG
1-5 dbol 40mg
1-4 deca 200mg
4-14 deca 40mg

I have arimadex and caber on hand. Any thoughts or just stick with the deca the whole time?

I wouldnt lower the deca for the first four weeks, I'd keep the dose the same throughout the whole cycle. While using the npp/dbol for the kickstart. If this were me I'd run the npp for 8 weeks. Nandrolone Decanoate takes me about two months for it to fully kick in as in when the gains start to come up. When people say they feel it kick in around 4-5 week mark I think they are confusing the deca with the testosterone cyp/e, which holds a lighter ester in comparison to decanoate. After that THEN comes the deca gains at around the 8th week mark.

What Im suggesting is I think you would want to keep that nandrolone PP to Deca bridge really close together. For me Deca will not kick in at week 4. I would also run it 16 weeks. NPP for 8 weeks, deca same dose throughout.

I personally think it makes more sense to let the ester slowly buildup to peak levels as its intended to. This kinda goes with the same concept and principle as front loading, which doesn't really do anything positive.

You already have dbol to kickstart, which will take you up to the time the deca starts kicking pretty much, so I don't see the need or point to it.

It will only make your myostatin levels peak earlier, killing your gains earlier in my opinion. Also your body will see a huge spike with the deca and NPP together, which will then taper off to lower levels after the NPP drops off leaving you with minimal to no gains from the deca from that point forward.

deca is unique in how it builds up.It may take 6-8 weeks for you to feel it,but once it does you are rolling. I would not add npp. Old school is to simply add dbol to kick and let the test and deca accumulate in their own good time. It worked for arnold and big lou, so go with what has been proven.

Yeah deca kicks in around week 6 for me... You'll notice it too... You'll be like damn I feel strong and my joints don't hurt anymore... Damn I'm hungry... Lol

deca is unique in how it builds up.It may take 6-8 weeks for you to feel it,but once it does you are rolling. I would not add npp. Old school is to simply add dbol to kick and let the test and deca accumulate in their own good time. It worked for arnold and big lou, so go with what has been proven.

Exactly. Well said. I just finished week 8 of Deca and I'm really loving it now

Id say it's not gonna make a big difference. Like Rick said you have Dbol in there from day 1 and the deca will start working soon enough. The sooner you start growing the sooner you'll stop growing due to myostatin so you may as well just enjoy the long ride. Let the Dbol work and then sit back and watch the deca roll in to take over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

1-14 test cyp 500mg
1-4 NPP 450MG
1-5 dbol 40mg
1-4 deca 200mg
4-14 deca 40mg

i absolutely don't like it at all... its too much estrogen combined with prolactin... i would NEVER do anything like this... your also running dbol too long at 5 weeks... you need to condense it down to 2... i would drop npp completely... do as Rick and Jake said and just run deca from the start... 200-300 mg week is plenty to get huge gains... your already kickstarting with dbol and by the time your done with dbol, deca will have begun to slowly work and when it hits, you will be amazed... there's no need whatsoever to over do things and that's absolutely what you would be doing

Top Bottom