napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does your other half know about your AAS use?

JM750

I'm not sure if this subject has been talked about here already, but how many of you have to hide your use or are comfortable with letting your other half know about your AAS use?
I know that in the public eye, we are all frowned upon using steroids. There is no right or wrong answer for this question. And no one will be knocked for having to hide it. There are many reasons for being open about it as well as having to hide your use.
Last yr, I was in a relationship living with a woman, and I did tell her, and she had no problem with it. Although when I left her, I stopped using for a while and ditched my goods at another location and told her I was all done using. The reason being, I know she can be very spiteful, and with me leaving and getting my own place, I wouldn't put it past her to call the fuzz on me.

Wifey pins me most of the time. Although she wasn't thrilled with the idea at first, it would just be way too difficult and risky to keep it from her. plus a huge fight, if/when i ever did slip up. I just showed her a bunch of info I'd studied beforehand and that put her at ease. What she was worried about most is when we try to have our first child a year or 2 down the line.

Now after seeing the gains I've made this past year, she's all for it. She's even thinking about a low dose Anavar cycle for this summer.

Mine knows and is Ok with it for the fact she knows I'll only do anything after a lot of research and go about it as safe as possible plus who doesn't enjoy gains. Plus she is getting ready to sat the shredded stack

Last gf I was with was on my first cycle. I didn't tell her even though she made a couple jokes about it.

If it was going to be long term I would but short term not worth all the explanation. I find it so weird it's completely acceptable to go out and get hammered every weekend, but start using steroids and people hate on it.

More people die from drinking related deaths every year than there ever has or ever will be with steroid use.

Mine knows I take test. I tell her the other stuff is all testosterone derived (which is true) and helps increase test more. Thinks deca is for my neck discs (which it actually dose help) . So my wife knows. Just not the full story.

Lol, she's watching me browse AR right now. Yes, she knows and doesn't think much of it. She was all for me going on TRT, then later doing it by myself. She saw it as saving money and not having to get up at the crack of dawn on Saturday to go let the doc pin me. She wants to give me the shots, but I told her she is not known for her steady hand..ha. We do discuss often, in sports she thinks its cheating that some have an advantage over one that does not use, but in regular use by gym guys, there is no issue at all.

My wife is really cool.

My girl knows. She says, and I quote "you have your steroids and I have my nails, hair and eyelashes" (she gets eyelash extensions)

Just the way it should be!!!

My wife does NOT know, she frowns upon any drug or alcohol use and would certainly look down on steroid use and she would freak out about the needles, she's pretty clueless when it comes to that, how could a guy my age get into this kind of shape without at least TRT? She's clueless and that's fine with me, she doesn't need to know and certainly doesn't need to know how much it costs either lol

My wife knows anything and everything I do regarding this lifestyle. She's been very open and receptive to everything after I took the time to educate her that steroids are not the big bad animal the media makes them out to be.

Mine doesn't know. She surely suspects and has more or less accused me of AAS use, but I deny til I'm blue in the face..

Curious why your can't tell her?

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

More or less simply so she can't hold it over my head. She can be quite the bitch and if I told her, I'd never hear the end of it. Not the greatest reason, but yeah, basically so I don't have to hear her mouth about it. Lls

More or less simply so she can't hold it over my head. She can be quite the bitch and if I told her, I'd never hear the end of it. Not the greatest reason, but yeah, basically so I don't have to hear her mouth about it. Lls

Sounds like you already hear her mouth about it haha

My wife definitely knows and I feel it's a must for so many reasons...she understands it for one, but for other reasons; mentally, emotionally, physically, I end up changing a bit and I would never want it to be a secret as to why, and she can also call me out on it too and be a buffer...then again, it's not like I can hide something like that from the woman I've been living with for 15 years...it'd be near impossible...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My GF knows I'm on TRT. But she does not know about the Tren and Eq. She found the phurious B12 in the refrigerator and asked what it was and I said duhhhhh. Read the label. She googled and said ok.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom