napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does your other half know about your AAS use?

My GF knows I'm on TRT. But she does not know about the Tren and Eq. She found the phurious B12 in the refrigerator and asked what it was and I said duhhhhh. Read the label. She googled and said ok.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Same here. My wife knows about test and GH. She also watches me use a butterfly to IV b12 and Glutatione but she doesn't know about AAS. She was shocked when I told her that test is a steroid.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Same here. My wife knows about test and GH. She also watches me use a butterfly to IV b12 and Glutatione but she doesn't know about AAS. She was shocked when I told her that test is a steroid.

How you like the glutatione

How you like the glutatione

I like it. I get it prescribed by my trt doc. I definitely feel a boost on dosing day. After all of the research I did, I just couldn't justify not running it. Almost every chronically ill person has low to no glutathione. There's something there. Also, running AAS is tough on the liver, gluta is a liver cleanser.

I like it. I get it prescribed by my trt doc. I definitely feel a boost on dosing day. After all of the research I did, I just couldn't justify not running it. Almost every chronically ill person has low to no glutathione. There's something there. Also, running AAS is tough on the liver, gluta is a liver cleanser.

Yeah I want to say it's like 200 for iv. But I don't live in fla. So I would have to get the daily injections. And it's not as good.

Indeed. $200 and the same for pins

My doc gets his from the same place that I get mine. He gives me a script. I get it myself. He charges an arm and a leg for a 600mg drip. Just like your doc. The $200 you are referring to is probably 600mgs. That is the standard office dose. I pay $45 for 6000mg(200mg/ml-30ml vial).........thats 10 of the $200 office visit doses.

My doc gets his from the same place that I get mine. He gives me a script. I get it myself. He charges an arm and a leg for a 600mg drip. Just like your doc. The $200 you are referring to is probably 600mgs. That is the standard office dose. I pay $45 for 6000mg(200mg/ml-30ml vial).........thats 10 of the $200 office visit doses.

So you get the injections too or the drip

Every girl I've been with knows. I mean it's pretty obvious. My current gf pins me because it's difficult for me to reach like a dog chasing its tail. But I do my shoulders on my own.

The females who find it disgusting I see are the close minded ones. Sometimes you have to teach them there's a right and wrong way to do things. As for my family, I'm sure they know. My grandmas asked me before and I told her I don't need that crap. Little does she know i do indeed need that crap. Lol.

My fiancé does not know. She was against me doing TRT because of the commercials and the bad studies. Even when I showed 10 studies disproving each one she saw. So if she knew about the others, I honestly have no idea how she'd take it. But it wouldn't be good. At all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother said the fuzz.... Bwa ha ha! I'm single right now but my ex wife knows... She lifts.. I've been trying to get her on some Anavar but she's a teacher and she thinks she's gonna get caught... Lol

My ex wife is against me running Tren but I told her she's not the boss of me anymore... Ha ha ha ha!!!

My ex wife as well as current girlfriend literally didn't bat an eye when I told them or they found out. Although I also had a girlfriend once who absolutely despised it, she was a nurse.

**H-AS PHARMA VIP**

Definitely interesting replies here. I have a hard time understanding I guess. Aas are a hobby to me, and not sharing with my wife would make me feel wierd. But whatever works for you guys. I understand everyone's situation is different. Great thread.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
Completely agree brother..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

MissBizz knows everything I put into my body. I hid my use at first but she caught on real quick and was totally against it..lol but we sat down and I took her to school. Now she all for it and has embarked on her own fitness journey!! Her juice knowledge has grown as the dark side keeps pulling her closer...lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom