napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

True or Myth? Deca and Nolvadex

r2truth

There is soo much info about Nolva messing with progesterone during pct while running deca however there is a lot mixed opinions. Is it worth risking running Nolva for pct with deca?

Current Cycle layout:

1-12: test 250 mgs
2-12: deca 250 mgs (waiting for supplier to ship my package)
2-12:Masteron 400mgs
4-12: caber . 5mgs 2x ew
1-12: aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14: hcg 1000 ius ew
Pct :
Clomid: 50mgs
Aromasin: 12.5 mgs eod
Nolva: 20 mgs

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

It is true that Nolva can enhance progesterone activity which can be problematic while still on deca. However, if you allow enough times for the decaonate ester to mostly clear out (as you should before starting PCT) then there should be no issue whatsoever. I would never recommend using Nolva during a cycle with Deca or another nandrolone

Planning on cutting my deca 2 weeks prior to test and start pct 2 weeks after test. I'm going to run low dose deca and I have caber on hand but I would use the caber in my pct to prevent any rebounds if Nolvadex stirs up a problem

Planning on cutting my deca 2 weeks prior to test and start pct 2 weeks after test. I'm going to run low dose deca and I have caber on hand but I would use the caber in my pct to prevent any rebounds if Nolvadex stirs up a problem

That's definitely a very safe protocol to follow bro. Can't go wrong with that at all

Your completely fine running it in pct with a 2 week break... the issue is running them in conjunction... that's when you encounter the problems... there are a few people who at times disagree but im sorry, there's no chance thats worth the risk... YOU NEVER and i mean NEVER play around with estrogen and progesterone... i am always cautious with everything in relation and really anything in general... why even risk those type of issues... ALWAYS have the proper ancillaries on hand... your good to go with nolva in pct...

It is true that Nolva can enhance progesterone activity which can be problematic while still on deca. However, if you allow enough times for the decaonate ester to mostly clear out (as you should before starting PCT) then there should be no issue whatsoever. I would never recommend using Nolva during a cycle with Deca or another nandrolone
This sums it up pretty well, thanks bro.

I'll look into that protocol, better safe than sorry lol

Your completely fine running it in pct with a 2 week break... the issue is running them in conjunction... that's when you encounter the problems... there are a few people who at times disagree but im sorry, there's no chance thats worth the risk... YOU NEVER and i mean NEVER play around with estrogen and progesterone... i am always cautious with everything in relation and really anything in general... why even risk those type of issues... ALWAYS have the proper ancillaries on hand... your good to go with nolva in pct...

Agreed, however now I am wondering if I should be extra cautious and start caber same time as deca till end of the cycle or should I wait till I experience some side effects? Which do you think I'd the best possible choice?

Agreed, however now I am wondering if I should be extra cautious and start caber same time as deca till end of the cycle or should I wait till I experience some side effects? Which do you think I'd the best possible choice?

I'm in the exact same boat as you. Your deca dose seems low like how I am going to run mine and I won't be using my caber in the very beginning until I notice any signs of issues with progesterone. Caber is fricken expensive. Don't want to use it if I don't need to so I'll just keep on hand in case anything happens. But might throw it in 2 weeks of my pct in case of rebounds

Absolutely. As long as you allow time for the ester to clear as you should, there shouldn't be any issues.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm in the exact same boat as you. Your deca dose seems low like how I am going to run mine and I won't be using my caber in the very beginning until I notice any signs of issues with progesterone. Caber is fricken expensive. Don't want to use it if I don't need to so I'll just keep on hand in case anything happens. But might throw it in 2 weeks of my pct in case of rebounds
True true , sounds like a good plan bro.

Of course its optimal too run the caber on cycle wether completely neccaserry is person to person dependant some have no progesterone issues others look at deca and get them and caber is expensive as hell you have too experiment with your body you could just keep it on hand but pay close attention too the signs and should you need it youll want too use it on nandrolones every time

I'd say your Deca dosage is right around where you might need caber or not... You should ALWAYS have it on hand anyway bro...

personally, i would run caber from the start... i don't see any reason to even mess around with it... im more cautious but why even risk it? its not going to hurt but can only help...

Top Bottom