napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

End of cycle conclusions

Looks good bud. Your abs will be back to how they usually are soon as the water starts dropping.

PHURIOUS

My abs don't ever really look better than that but I may lose some water nonetheless. Although it has been over 2 weeks since switching to cruise mode. We shall see. I guess they've been a bit dryer at times. I have a hard time getting my abs looking good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

My abs don't ever really look better than that but I may lose some water nonetheless. Although it has been over 2 weeks since switching to cruise mode. We shall see. I guess they've been a bit dryer at times. I have a hard time getting my abs looking good though.

[email protected]

When u r were on evo when i first knew you your abs were popping more. Maybe cause u weighed less?

PHURIOUS

I am adding 100mg EQ to my cruise after all. I know some think that's ridiculous but all things have their place when stacking. So my current cruise is:
200 test
200 mast
100 EQ

So far scale still sits at 208 most
Of the time but showed 206.6 one morning after being a little dehydrated (had a few drinks :/ ) lol so still watching the scale and eating but motivation has really gone down to get into the gym. That's nothing unusual after a big cycle but I feel I do need to let my CNS recover a bit after having quite a bit of physical and emotional stress in and out of the gym lately. Other than that nothin new to report.

[email protected]

I am adding 100mg EQ to my cruise after all. I know some think that's ridiculous but all things have their place when stacking. So my current cruise is:
200 test
200 mast
100 EQ

So far scale still sits at 208 most
Of the time but showed 206.6 one morning after being a little dehydrated (had a few drinks :/ ) lol so still watching the scale and eating but motivation has really gone down to get into the gym. That's nothing unusual after a big cycle but I feel I do need to let my CNS recover a bit after having quite a bit of physical and emotional stress in and out of the gym lately. Other than that nothin new to report.

[email protected]

That's not a bad cruise, especially considering the mild nature of the compounds used.

Glad to see you holding that size buddy

Just an updated different pose. I'm pleased with how my lats look sometimes lol
60665fc9a0c536146c2004ca4bd38d48.jpg

[email protected]

Love the big ole V shape. Looks like you got some solid shoulders too, my shoulders always seem to be behind everything else.

Yea killer lats in that pose. A weak area for me.

Top Bottom