napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

4wk osta cycle for joints

rbj

I am gonna run a 4wk osta cycle at 15mg/day for an injury and joint pain. Will I need a pct or can I just use a test booster toward the end and after?

I would run it longer then 4 weeks man. You wont get the max benefit running it that short. It doesn't even start to really kick in for 10 days plus. I would consider running it 12 weeks at 25mg ED

I am gonna run a 4wk osta cycle at 15mg/day for an injury and joint pain. Will I need a pct or can I just use a test booster toward the end and after?

4 weeks is rather pointless and so is 15 mg... not sure where you got that info from but its bad info... i would run no less than 8 weeks... you will need a mini pct afterwards

Would 4 wks at 25mg require a pct or can I just use test boosters? Thanks

What is the significance of 4 weeks? I would recommend running it at least 8 weeks

MK-2866 has very little effect on suppression so your PCT can be very light. We generally recom,end Clomid for 4 weeks, but I don't see a problem with running a good test booster afterwards instead of you choose to.

Just make sure to get a quality MK-2866 product from pure essence

Thanks guys! i want to run it for 4wks for my joints and kind of for an experiment to see what affects i feel and see on joints, strength, etc. I am not expecting too much but want to see. I personally struggle a ton during a PCT as clomid just fucks me up big time on so many levels so i want to stay far of it and don't want to have to do a pct. So i want to see if i do 4wks spurts, then do test boosters and then another 4wks, etc to see what happens. Might not be whats recommended, but I am just interested in experimenting. Keep you posted and much thanks for all the responses.

Don't under estimate Ostarine bro. It is so versatile- healing, bulking, cutting and awesome for getting a nice recomp. It will surprise you.. especially if your running pure essence.

Thanks guys! i want to run it for 4wks for my joints and kind of for an experiment to see what affects i feel and see on joints, strength, etc. I am not expecting too much but want to see. I personally struggle a ton during a PCT as clomid just fucks me up big time on so many levels so i want to stay far of it and don't want to have to do a pct. So i want to see if i do 4wks spurts, then do test boosters and then another 4wks, etc to see what happens. Might not be whats recommended, but I am just interested in experimenting. Keep you posted and much thanks for all the responses.

No problem buddy. Keep us informed on how it all goes for you

you do realize you don't have to use clomid in pct right? you can also use nolva or raloxifene and in actuality, if your simply running mk2866 on its own, 2 strong test boosters should be sufficient for pct... shutdown is MINIMAL at best... so you do have plenty of other options

So what kind of joint pain / problems do you suffer from? I can tell you, I have struggled with shoulder and knee pain.
Ost has made a huge impact on me. I can work same body parts more than once a week and still stay healthy.
It's really good stuff!

I do a lot of Weighlifting (cleans, snatches, etc). So mostly knees, hips and shoulders. Gonna run it for 4wks with a test booster along side the entire time and cont with it after. Take 2 wks off, then do another 4wks of ostarine, etc. Keep you posted.

I do a lot of Weighlifting (cleans, snatches, etc). So mostly knees, hips and shoulders. Gonna run it for 4wks with a test booster along side the entire time and cont with it after. Take 2 wks off, then do another 4wks of ostarine, etc. Keep you posted.

just don't expect the world running it that way... its not meant to be ran that way...

That's far from ideal, and you'd be better off running it 8 consecutive weeks but you sound set on what you are doing.

Good luck to you bro

i have done 8 wks and 12 wks before of a triple stack. I want to experiment a bit here. I know its a bit off the ordinary of how it is supposed to be used.

i have done 8 wks and 12 wks before of a triple stack. I want to experiment a bit here. I know its a bit off the ordinary of how it is supposed to be used.

Ya that's cool bro. Nothin wrong with experimenting a bit. Keep us updated on how it all goes!

Interested in trying something like this myself considering my joints could use a little help.

It's certainly a great option. Using MK-2866 is a lifesaver on my joints, especially being over 40 now. That's pretty much why I always implement it into my cruises to help relieve my joints, elbows, knees, shoulders, etc. it does so much for healing as well and just overall makes me feel great

Interested in trying something like this myself considering my joints could use a little help.

You will be very happy you did. It helps joint pain significantly, but it isn't just a bandaid.. It will actually cure acute joint issues. My shoulder and knees used to be very bad, but have been healed because of Ostarine.

the healing stack would be so ideal for you... it would consist of mk2866, lgd and mk677... here's a layout...

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom