napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PE- RAD, SR, Letro- BONUS TRIPLE X

Day 21..

I did back and biceps today and was putting in some serious work. Between almost all of my sets I incorporated jump rope for 1 min, then rest for 30 seconds, then do my set. I warmed up with Jump Rope for 15 min doing interval training, but when I started my workout it looks something like this:

Pull ups (after two sets though I switched to lat Machine pull-down) 4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 8
Set #1- 15 reps.. rest 30 seconds, then fast jump rope for 60 secs
Same with Set #2 and so on
Continued on with back and Bis for a total of 15 sets- not as much as usual but that jump rope killed

I made it through 8 sets of that jumping in between sets and was sweating my ass off. I'm decent at jump rope, but towards the end my hands felts like I 5lbs wrist bands on cause I started to get a little sloppy. Although I will say I was breathing through my nose the entire time and I was definitely feeling this session.

Day 21..

I did back and biceps today and was putting in some serious work. Between almost all of my sets I incorporated jump rope for 1 min, then rest for 30 seconds, then do my set. I warmed up with Jump Rope for 15 min doing interval training, but when I started my workout it looks something like this:

Pull ups (after two sets though I switched to lat Machine pull-down) 4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 8
Set #1- 15 reps.. rest 30 seconds, then fast jump rope for 60 secs
Same with Set #2 and so on
Continued on with back and Bis for a total of 15 sets- not as much as usual but that jump rope killed

I made it through 8 sets of that jumping in between sets and was sweating my ass off. I'm decent at jump rope, but towards the end my hands felts like I 5lbs wrist bands on cause I started to get a little sloppy. Although I will say I was breathing through my nose the entire time and I was definitely feeling this session.

I love workouts like that man. That intensity! Can't beat it. Awesome job brother!

Day 22..

Today was no lift and to be honest, I was glad. I wasn't too motivated today. It took allot just to go and do cardio. About 20mins running and abs today. I got legs tomorrow and looking forward to it n

those days off are so important and not only physically but mentally... i was out of town for the big ten title game and had 3 days off which is like a year to me but i felt so refreshed in the gym and with cardio... your doing so damn good so far man... i know how hard you are working and how important shredding up is to you and im going to make sure you get to levels that you have never been close to before... i LOVE how strong minded you are and have doubt in your endless possibilities... every day you see progress, let it inspire you and make you hungry for more... success and achievement should never leave you complacent, it should have you striving to feel it more and more each day... i know you grasp and understand this concept.. great work brother...

those days off are so important and not only physically but mentally... i was out of town for the big ten title game and had 3 days off which is like a year to me but i felt so refreshed in the gym and with cardio... your doing so damn good so far man... i know how hard you are working and how important shredding up is to you and im going to make sure you get to levels that you have never been close to before... i LOVE how strong minded you are and have doubt in your endless possibilities... every day you see progress, let it inspire you and make you hungry for more... success and achievement should never leave you complacent, it should have you striving to feel it more and more each day... i know you grasp and understand this concept.. great work brother...

Nice lost man.. You're exactly right, the achievements I'm making right now are making me hungry for more. I personally just like winning in life, whether it's with working out, my marriage, or making more money. I'm a very motivated individual so it feels great to get this area of my life dialed in.

303d44085e921cdfa83b3f1d9ee133f7.jpg

Day 27..

Sorry for the last couple days guys.. To be honest I had family in town and I didn't get shit done at all. I didn't eat too bad, but I wasn't at home, so if anything I under ate. So glad to get back into my weekly routine and had a killer run today. I ran for 43 mins, and could have kept going. I don't know why, but the gains I have gotten from SR are more pronounced then with GW and that becomes more apparent as the days go by. I upped my dose last week to 40mg- split doses throughout the day, and still continuing to lose bodyfat.

Weighed myself yesterday and sitting at 221lbs which means I'm building muscle, and losing some bodyfat. I'm sure the RAD has been the most instrumental in helping me keep and build more. I actually hit a PR on Friday doing shoulders- Dumbbell pressed 90lbs five times my last set and it felt good.

The only thing that has bothered me this cycle is the taste of RAD.. I've never had a problem drinking sarms, but for some reason 2 mls back to back of that fucks up my taste buds for a bit. other then that, this cycle has been a fun ride and I'ma keep hittin you with the updates.

In the next day or two I'm going to do some measurements again, and also be getting some blood work done soon- keep you posted

Day 27..

Sorry for the last couple days guys.. To be honest I had family in town and I didn't get shit done at all. I didn't eat too bad, but I wasn't at home, so if anything I under ate. So glad to get back into my weekly routine and had a killer run today. I ran for 43 mins, and could have kept going. I don't know why, but the gains I have gotten from SR are more pronounced then with GW and that becomes more apparent as the days go by. I upped my dose last week to 40mg- split doses throughout the day, and still continuing to lose bodyfat.

Weighed myself yesterday and sitting at 221lbs which means I'm building muscle, and losing some bodyfat. I'm sure the RAD has been the most instrumental in helping me keep and build more. I actually hit a PR on Friday doing shoulders- Dumbbell pressed 90lbs five times my last set and it felt good.

The only thing that has bothered me this cycle is the taste of RAD.. I've never had a problem drinking sarms, but for some reason 2 mls back to back of that fucks up my taste buds for a bit. other then that, this cycle has been a fun ride and I'ma keep hittin you with the updates.

In the next day or two I'm going to do some measurements again, and also be getting some blood work done soon- keep you posted

Nice update bro! Sounds like you are getting some recomp action going on which is awesome!

Nice lost man.. You're exactly right, the achievements I'm making right now are making me hungry for more. I personally just like winning in life, whether it's with working out, my marriage, or making more money. I'm a very motivated individual so it feels great to get this area of my life dialed in.

thats what its all about and that's one of the reasons you and i get along so well... we see the same visions and share the same beliefs and morale... im really proud of you

Day 27..

excellent progress bro... your making very big results that i know you were after... your only a fraction of the way through too! very nice work bro! how is your eating going? did you make any changes and how are you feeling with them?

excellent progress bro... your making very big results that i know you were after... your only a fraction of the way through too! very nice work bro! how is your eating going? did you make any changes and how are you feeling with them?

Eating is going really well.. A couple times it was off just due to inconveniences, family visiting from out of town and whatnot, but def feeling on point, and sticking to the plan. Allot of my carbs are coming from some of the suggestions you made and I cut back significantly on fruit aka sugar.

For the first time, I feel on point with everything and got my kitchen game dialed in. Very very pleased with the SARMS, but more so with my discipline. By the time summer comes around I'll easily be where I want. My build is better then I thought, especially as I see more cuts. Shit, I should compete [emoji41]

thats what its all about and that's one of the reasons you and i get along so well... we see the same visions and share the same beliefs and morale... im really proud of you

I appreciate it my friend. Looking forward to linking up with you soon, should be a good time.

Eating is going really well.. A couple times it was off just due to inconveniences, family visiting from out of town and whatnot, but def feeling on point, and sticking to the plan. Allot of my carbs are coming from some of the suggestions you made and I cut back significantly on fruit aka sugar.

For the first time, I feel on point with everything and got my kitchen game dialed in. Very very pleased with the SARMS, but more so with my discipline. By the time summer comes around I'll easily be where I want. My build is better then I thought, especially as I see more cuts. Shit, I should compete [emoji41]

Awww shit! You should think about competing bro. It's a blast, and I think you have the right mentality for it to go along with your physique.

Awww shit! You should think about competing bro. It's a blast, and I think you have the right mentality for it to go along with your physique.

I would consider it for sure! I'm very competitive, but mostly with my own goals. It seems like it would be really fun, especially when you're putting in the work initially.

Day 30..

So today I'm 30 days in and looking good. Not where I want to be just yet, but I'm pretty impressed with how far I've come. I've been traveling with business so I haven't measured myself just yet, but I'm losing inches everywhere I have no doubt. This is the first time I feel like I've had control over my appearance, and my diet has contributed to allot of it.

I weighed myself today and I've lost 10 lbs but I'm not sure how accurate that scale is. My wife is pretty impressed as well and she is even more motivated to get her body dialed in.

So I think I'm going to switch gears a bit and add a little more to this cycle. I never got to finish my Tren cycle and had to bail because of prolactin issues, so that said I want to add it to my stack after I get some blood work done.

I would run a VERY low dose and add some Winny. I'm thinking 6 weeks since I got both prop and ace. I also want to add GW and see how the SR and GW do together when running Tren. I also want to see how effective the two are at keeping in range lipids.

Day 30..

So today I'm 30 days in and looking good. Not where I want to be just yet, but I'm pretty impressed with how far I've come. I've been traveling with business so I haven't measured myself just yet, but I'm losing inches everywhere I have no doubt. This is the first time I feel like I've had control over my appearance, and my diet has contributed to allot of it.

I weighed myself today and I've lost 10 lbs but I'm not sure how accurate that scale is. My wife is pretty impressed as well and she is even more motivated to get her body dialed in.

So I think I'm going to switch gears a bit and add a little more to this cycle. I never got to finish my Tren cycle and had to bail because of prolactin issues, so that said I want to add it to my stack after I get some blood work done.

I would run a VERY low dose and add some Winny. I'm thinking 6 weeks since I got both prop and ace. I also want to add GW and see how the SR and GW do together when running Tren. I also want to see how effective the two are at keeping in range lipids.
Sounds like you're doing great brother! I'm interested to here about your stamina and strength gains from those future additions...great job bro!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom