napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PE- RAD, SR, Letro- BONUS TRIPLE X

Day 11..

Just grateful, especially after being with family for Thanksgiving and spending time with my family creating memories.. Good times for sure, and hopefully all of you enjoyed yourselves as well. I'm very aware of my soundings, society and I see other guys my age that don't do a damn thing, no activity, no purpose and wont have the strength later in life to even throw their kids in the air, cause they are weak. I'll work my ass off and stay youthful and have that old man strength my pops still gots' to this day.

Anyways, my stack is working real nice at this point. I'm actually going to take some measurements and see where we are at (early next week). I can assure you that I have already lost a measurable amount of weight, and just feeling very positive and strong. Keeping the diet dialed in so no problems there. Although I did deep fry a turkey on Thanksgiving and it was off the hook.. I injected it with butter n' shit was delicious man! I got allot of love around the table for that bird.

Also just to mention quickly, cardio continues to become easier with shorter recovery times. If I can make it happen in my schedule this week I want to go down to the track and do some wind sprints, get some intervals in. GW was awesome when doing this type of training, so I'll be interested to see if SR has similar effects.

Awesome brother. Well said! I'm glad you had a great thanksgiving with your loved ones and family man. Creating memories and enjoying time with them is precious. It's times like that we have to step back and just enjoy the time with them. It's easy to get wrapped up in ourselves to easy in this lifestyle, but it's important to always have your priorities straight

Day 11..

Just grateful, especially after being with family for Thanksgiving and spending time with my family creating memories.. Good times for sure, and hopefully all of you enjoyed yourselves as well. I'm very aware of my soundings, society and I see other guys my age that don't do a damn thing, no activity, no purpose and wont have the strength later in life to even throw their kids in the air, cause they are weak. I'll work my ass off and stay youthful and have that old man strength my pops still gots' to this day.

Anyways, my stack is working real nice at this point. I'm actually going to take some measurements and see where we are at (early next week). I can assure you that I have already lost a measurable amount of weight, and just feeling very positive and strong. Keeping the diet dialed in so no problems there. Although I did deep fry a turkey on Thanksgiving and it was off the hook.. I injected it with butter n' shit was delicious man! I got allot of love around the table for that bird.

Also just to mention quickly, cardio continues to become easier with shorter recovery times. If I can make it happen in my schedule this week I want to go down to the track and do some wind sprints, get some intervals in. GW was awesome when doing this type of training, so I'll be interested to see if SR has similar effects.
You speak the truth bro. That turkey sound like it was awesome BTW!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Day 11..

that's what its all about brother... you and i think extremely similar... im really happy with your progress and i expect a lot of big things you probably have not experienced before with this cycle... keep the updates coming brother!

Awesome brother. Well said! I'm glad you had a great thanksgiving with your loved ones and family man. Creating memories and enjoying time with them is precious. It's times like that we have to step back and just enjoy the time with them. It's easy to get wrapped up in ourselves to easy in this lifestyle, but it's important to always have your priorities straight

I'm glad you said that Rick, makes me like you even more man.. If I can remember correctly you have a family too and still have time to add value to all of us. Thanks for all the support my man.

You speak the truth bro. That turkey sound like it was awesome BTW!

Do yourself a favor and try it one year.. It's so damn good.

that's what its all about brother... you and i think extremely similar... im really happy with your progress and i expect a lot of big things you probably have not experienced before with this cycle... keep the updates coming brother!

Yeah, I still don't know what to expect. Strength is starting to go up so I'm thinking the RAD is going to really start to shine.

I'm glad you said that Rick, makes me like you even more man.. If I can remember correctly you have a family too and still have time to add value to all of us. Thanks for all the support my man.

Do yourself a favor and try it one year.. It's so damn good.

Yeah, I still don't know what to expect. Strength is starting to go up so I'm thinking the RAD is going to really start to shine.

Your getting to the point in your cycle where you will start to see it shine bro

Day 14...

Two weeks in on this cycle so far and liking it for sure, but anticipating even more then I have experienced this far.

Today was back day and busted out 16 sets in about 40 mins or less. Had a pretty hectic day, so my workout was shorter the. I wanted it to be but I'll take what I can get.

I personally like running, but usually 20 mins and I'm gtg.. But since I've been taking the SR I find myself going longer and longer each training day. SR 9009 is good shit.

Macros..
47% p
40% c
14% f

Feeling great as far as diet goes..

Day 14...

Two weeks in on this cycle so far and liking it for sure, but anticipating even more then I have experienced this far.

Today was back day and busted out 16 sets in about 40 mins or less. Had a pretty hectic day, so my workout was shorter the. I wanted it to be but I'll take what I can get.

I personally like running, but usually 20 mins and I'm gtg.. But since I've been taking the SR I find myself going longer and longer each training day. SR 9009 is good shit.

Macros..
47% p
40% c
14% f

Awesome to hear buddy. I'm glad the endurance aspect is going really well. I'm sure your gains will be coming on strong soon at this point in your cycle. The deficit you are at may be a factor but I still anticipate some very big things for you coming

Day 14...

Macros..
47% p
40% c
14% f

Have you tried GW yet? Gives you very similar endurance results to SR. Both of them are like magic in a bottle. Enjoying your log bro. Looking forward to hearing about more gains!

Have you tried GW yet? Gives you very similar endurance results to SR. Both of them are like magic in a bottle. Enjoying your log bro. Looking forward to hearing about more gains!

Yes, GW is the shit bro.. Absolutely love it, but I wanted to get a feel for what SR had to offer and Ill stack them later. After this bridge I'm going to run Tren and add SR and GW in the mix, but that's another story. I don't like to start thinking about my next cycle too much, but rather focus on what I'm doing now. I get distracted easily, and will fuck up my SARMs bridge.

Day 16..

I've been traveling for work the last couple days, but still got my workout in. Matter of fact, I ran for a hour yesterday which is VERY long for me. Typically Ill do cardio for 20-30 mins, but now Im able to go much longer, and I feel fuckin awesome while I'm doing it.

Hit chest today and def saw a increase in strength, so the RAD is doing it's job.

Measurements..

So I took some measurements this evening, and maybe I should have waited till tomorrow in the morning, but I was eager to see what has transpired thus far. I didn't measure any of different muscle groups, just my lower waist and mid waist. Not too concerned with gaining mass at this point, just need to loose inches and after a little over 2 weeks here is what I got:

Before my stack:
Waist 37 1/2 in.
Mid Waist 37 in.

2 weeks later:
Waist 36 3/4 in. (almost lost a full inch)
Mid Waist 36 1/2 in

between the two locations I've lost 1 1/2 inches total in my waist. Obviously I have MUCH more work to do, but I'm happy with the extra help the sarms are providing for me. By the time I finish this stack, I'll be able to bounce a quarter off my stomach.

Nice job on tightening that waist up buddy!

Thanks man. Nice part is I've only lost 1lbs so far which is great. That puts me at 219lbs. I don't care too much about losing "weight" on the scale, but more so just dropping fat and looking good in the mirror

I don't do pictures, but here is pretty recent photo.
b1d9b1571680ca9b6865ca0b854c7d47.jpg

Day 17..

Not too much to report on. Got a workout in for about an hour and did 20 sets. I had two guys say something about my arms, so I know I'm making some good progress. I usually wear a short sleeve shirt or even a hoodie, but I happened to wear a cut off today and I'm getting swole. It's funny cause I see guys and think they are bigger then me, but after seeing myself in the mirror around some of the guys I thought were big I guess arent is big as I thought. The bottom line is "I" am my worst critic, and today was a friendly reminder that I'm on track.

RAD is working very well right now. Typically the last few reps at the end of a set is where I'm really seeing RAD shine. I'm pumping out those last couple sets that you would typically have to quit due to failure, but that's not the case. I'm able to lift more weight and and push out those last 1 or 2 reps. Feels good

Day 20..

I'm lovin this cycle so far. Ive kept my diet dialed in and really starting to see vast improvements in body comp. Fat is dissipating from my torso as well as my chest. I'm especially happy about tightening of my chest.. I really noticed a difference in overall stamina, I can run further faster for longer distances and I really feel like I'm just getting started. I would say one of the biggest noticeable differences is attitude, and that sense of well being you hear allot of people talk about when taking ostarine and GW. The same goes for SR and RAD.. Im sure it's more so with SR, but I cant say for sure since I'm stacking the two.

I would say all of the years I've ran SARMS this is my most favorite experience using them. My first break through was when I ran Ostarine solo and saw the power behind that one compound. Now to run these two I'm thoroughly impressed. Developing some nice striations in my shoulders and getting v shape in torso, and just feel fuckin savage. The best part is I haven't lost any muscle mass, and right now Im weighing in at 215lbs. So I lost a little weight, but I'm looking better.

I highly, HIGHLY recommend trying this stack in particular. I could only imagine what this stack would be like with S4 and GW = Chiseled Greek god

Top Bottom