napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anybody else see the huge mistake on Miss Universe? ?

GTFORMULA

Banned
Lol they gave miss Columbia the crown and she took it and celebrated. Then oppppsss Miss Philippines won and everyone was confused ahhahahhaa. Steve Harvey fucked the whole thing up.

I saw that as well....I'm very happy Miss Philippines won but I felt so bad for Miss Colombia. I don't think Steve Harvey will be doing any more pageant hosting for a while lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't see it but I'm sure that mistake was entertaining to watch lmao.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Saw the video of it this morning....and wow. I feel bad for both girls. Columbia got the rug pulled out from under her, and Phillipines never got the praise she deserved for winning.

Epic fail by Steve Harvey

Truly an epic fail. I'll be surprised if his career doesn't suffer some from this. Also on a side note-Miss universe is watched though out the entire world. They don't want to see some two bit comic trying to be funny the whole time. They actually take that competition seriously. Imagine the stupid jokes translated to all languages and how you would lose all the supposed funny jokes.

9df4d5a695f364417a605b8004273fe7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol they gave miss Columbia the crown and she took it and celebrated. Then oppppsss Miss Philippines won and everyone was confused ahhahahhaa. Steve Harvey fucked the whole thing up.

yea, he should have stuck with Family Feud……

I thought the girl from Columbia was far far more attractive tha the one from the Phillipines

I thought the girl from Columbia was far far more attractive tha the one from the Phillipines

She looks just like Sofia Vergata lol. Even acted kinda like her. I don't think either was the best looking honestly. Me and the wife both wanted Australia or some no name European country to win.

Heard on a talk radio show this morning Steve actually signed a 3 year contract to host the pagent. Wonder if they are going to try to void that shit now. Lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Heard on a talk radio show this morning Steve actually signed a 3 year contract to host the pagent. Wonder if they are going to try to void that shit now. Lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
No... They already said he'll be hosting next year...

Top Bottom