napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Pure Essence Christmas Sale!! 35% OFF!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Pure Essence would like to announce their MEGA Christmas Sale. There has been problems with the buy 1 get 1 50 off code so Pure Essence has decided to offer the Christmas sale early for everyone! The sale will go until New Years Day so everyone has the chance to take full advantage of this offer. Use the code "xmas" to save 35% off your entire order! Yes, 35% off your ENTIRE ORDER... This is a HUGE sale and offer and will only be going on for a limited time... Make sure to take advantage!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Pure Essence would like to announce their MEGA Christmas Sale. There has been problems with the buy 1 get 1 50 off code so Pure Essence has decided to offer the Christmas sale early for everyone! The sale will go until New Years Day so everyone has the chance to take full advantage of this offer. Use the code "xmas" to save 35% off your entire order! Yes, 35% off your ENTIRE ORDER... This is a HUGE sale and offer and will only be going on for a limited time... Make sure to take advantage!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
The sales pure essence comes up with never cease to amaze! This is one huge sale. 35% off is nuts!

That sale is nuts! Hey guys i have a pretty big order lined up, the super stack rickrock recommended, a mini pct, and a 5 bundle of mk677. Do you know if PE ever has issues with orders being held up or taken at customs??? Mine is coming into Canada I haven't ordered from the States before. It would suck if they took it away at the border...

That sale is nuts! Hey guys i have a pretty big order lined up, the super stack rickrock recommended, a mini pct, and a 5 bundle of mk677. Do you know if PE ever has issues with orders being held up or taken at customs??? Mine is coming into Canada I haven't ordered from the States before. It would suck if they took it away at the border...

That is of no concern... Dependent on the size, it may be split into 2 shipments but you will be fine on your order

Ok thanks Dylan, just need some reassurance lol.

Really stoked to see how these sarms perform as a bridge!

You're going to love that stack.. And I've seen plenty of people order that live in Canada. You're good to go.

AAAAAAAAGH!!!!!! I JUST RECEIVED MY ORDER FROM THEM!!! I WOULD HAVE LOVED GETTING THE 35% DISCOUNT!!! just my damn luck...

You're going to love that stack.. And I've seen plenty of people order that live in Canada. You're good to go.

Oh good! Just placed the order for the mk-677 today just to see how it goes, I'm going to put another order in right away if it goes through no problem.

Just had an unexpected bonus from work though, thinking about upgrading to the ultra super stack... :)

I'll start a detailed log as soon as I get the stuff as i'm coming directly off my first test cycle so guys can get some good ideas how much these products can hold onto their cycle gains. Really looking forward to the deep sleep!

Oh good! Just placed the order for the mk-677 today just to see how it goes, I'm going to put another order in right away if it goes through no problem.

Just had an unexpected bonus from work though, thinking about upgrading to the ultra super stack... :)

I'll start a detailed log as soon as I get the stuff as i'm coming directly off my first test cycle so guys can get some good ideas how much these products can hold onto their cycle gains. Really looking forward to the deep sleep!

Hell ya bro. The ultra super stack would enhance that even further! I don't anticipate any problems with your order whatsoever brother. Pure essence has an awesome proven track record with customs

Yea I wish the funds were right. I'd have an order of mk677 in so quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the ultra super stack is amazing... the superman stack is where its at though!

Looking forward to following along with that log bro! Ultra stack is a good one for sure.

Don't miss out on this! I can guarantee you that you won't see a discount this big very often from pure essence!

yall just about got me so damn excited I may pull the trigger on some more, however I think I may have blown a head gasket in my yota so....I gotta get a radiator first and foremost and test my theory that it isn't blown. if it is that will be 3200 bucks to repair, 3500 for a new engine.

yall just about got me so damn excited I may pull the trigger on some more, however I think I may have blown a head gasket in my yota so....I gotta get a radiator first and foremost and test my theory that it isn't blown. if it is that will be 3200 bucks to repair, 3500 for a new engine.

damn bro... at that cost you may as well get a new car or go to a junk yard and find a replacement part... you don't want to miss this sale... i wouldn't expect a sale this large for quite some time after this one

damn bro... at that cost you may as well get a new car or go to a junk yard and find a replacement part... you don't want to miss this sale... i wouldn't expect a sale this large for quite some time after this one
ya i towed it back home and will replace the radiator myself and go from there. may have to check the last minute budget tonite and hit the website is it midnite pacific time it turns off or what?

Top Bottom