napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromatizing compounds: what you need to know

The estrogen is not always a bad thing. It does make you feel well mentally.It also adds many good qualities to men. That is why when guys crash their E they feel like shit. Now just like any thing else in this world...too much is not good. I have always had ai on hand but have never taken it.Never had sore nips before. When I talk about the test/deca @200/200...I always mention the mental part. If you took this stack and over did ai you would loose the feel good mentally. This is all about #1-balance, #2-know your self, and know yourself well and #3..the dose. Now when you start on those 800 test stacks you may feel great, like rickrock, or may feel crappy. It is the dose that needs to be found that suits you. If the stack makes you feel good but you do not put on that 30 lbs of muscle then...oh well!

This is a good post to help folks begin to know their own body.
I thought estrogen make you feel emotional or causes mood swings. Good to know. I'll try lowering my AI and see how I feel and react to estrogen, always keeping in mind water retention and consequential blood pressure issues. As others said, our bodies react differently, thus I need to experiment my self.

Sent from my RoidPhone using Tapatalk

I take Aromasin regardless at the very least 12.5mg eod. It really helps with acne... If you're acne prone an AI is a must IMO.

I take Aromasin regardless at the very least 12.5mg eod. It really helps with acne... If you're acne prone an AI is a must IMO.
I have tried several test brands, only one caused lots of acne all over my body, however it seemed more an allergic reaction. I switched to a farma grade test and it disappeared. Thus, I assume my skin issues was related to poor quality product or ingredients intolerance.

I thought estrogen make you feel emotional or causes mood swings. Good to know. I'll try lowering my AI and see how I feel and react to estrogen, always keeping in mind water retention and consequential blood pressure issues. As others said, our bodies react differently, thus I need to experiment my self.

It's not good to have high estrogen or low estrogen, but we do need some estrogen to feel good and have a healthy libido. You certainly don't want to crush your estrogen too low ever. Having your estrogen adequately in range makes you feel great as well as your joints and body.

So im confused is it not likely for me to need 12.5 mg eod of aromasin with 300-500mg of test E a week. I will have it any ways i just would like to know.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

So im confused is it not likely for me to need 12.5 mg eod of aromasin with 300-500mg of test E a week. I will have it any ways i just would like to know.

Yes, you should run it 12.5mg EOD from the start. Otherwise you have too much aromatization and estrogen will rise above normal in a hurry and get out of control

Yes, you should run it 12.5mg EOD from the start. Otherwise you have too much aromatization and estrogen will rise above normal in a hurry and get out of control
Thanks Rick yall are the best i would be lost without this forum.

It is good to point out that both deca and tren are nandros,so keep caber on hand also. Just to expand a little on this...we have seen on this board the discussion of test cycles making you sterile. Well it will make you sterile if your E gets too high. For years it was thought that the test turned off sperm but it is too much estrogen that turns it off. I had all of my sons while on big cycles, and the only thing got crashed was my Y chromosomes because I could not produce a girl! And I did want one.

It is good to point out that both deca and tren are nandros,so keep caber on hand also. Just to expand a little on this...we have seen on this board the discussion of test cycles making you sterile. Well it will make you sterile if your E gets too high. For years it was thought that the test turned off sperm but it is too much estrogen that turns it off. I had all of my sons while on big cycles, and the only thing got crashed was my Y chromosomes because I could not produce a girl! And I did want one.

Not having caber and dealing with those sides when they decide rear their head is a bitch so your words is something to keep top of mind.

12.5 is a general protocol and what the average user would need but that does not hold true for 100% of us brother... there is personal assessment that needs to occur by YOU to see what you need... its best to start at that dose and then assess on your reaction... i would think generally you would need at least 12.5 eod with that dosing but perhaps you could need more dependent upon your quality and reaction..

Top Bottom