napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for advice on SARMS cycle

Blora22

Hey Guys,

35/my been in powerlifting and mma for about 13 years....Past two years got promoted and gym took a back seat....Right now I'm 511 205lbs maybe 13%be I'm guessing.....Things have changed alot in two years hoping someone could help me with proper sarms supplementation and any add on supps that would be bebeficial.....Been in the game awhile understand eating,rest, and training are more important than any supp. If anyone could help me out with something that really worked for them and what type of workout program they did would really appreciate it.....Thanks Guys

What's your goals? Are you looking for a size gain? A fat loss? Give us a little more about what your aim is and something will get lined up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,

35/my been in powerlifting and mma for about 13 years....Past two years got promoted and gym took a back seat....Right now I'm 511 205lbs maybe 13%be I'm guessing.....Things have changed alot in two years hoping someone could help me with proper sarms supplementation and any add on supps that would be bebeficial.....Been in the game awhile understand eating,rest, and training are more important than any supp. If anyone could help me out with something that really worked for them and what type of workout program they did would really appreciate it.....Thanks Guys

i can absolutely help you with this bro but you have not been specific on what your trying to achieve from the cycle.. i could go on assumption but i like to do things precise for everyone so let me know your goals and i will set this up perfectly for you

My goal is to keep as much muscle as possible but get around to 6-7% bf by may going to the Virgin islands.....I obviously understand not gonna stay at 205 but would like to preserve as much muscle ass possible while getting bf down significantly......

My goal is to keep as much muscle as possible but get around to 6-7% bf by may going to the Virgin islands.....I obviously understand not gonna stay at 205 but would like to preserve as much muscle ass possible while getting bf down significantly......

How about the mega super stack bro? Seems right up your alley for your goals to lean out and harden up as much as possible with emphasis on lean mass and strength retention. Hell, you will more than likely gain more muscle and strength on this cycle to a nice degree as well

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/mega-super-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… p
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

okay, rick gave you a nice layout... im going to make a few small changes to it...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks so much for the replies guys.....On top of the sarms cycle itself do I need to take anything else example something for organ protection. Again first time using sarms just want to do it right, be safe, and get maximum results.....I really appreciate all your input!!!!

You could use cycle assist if you aren't taking any supplementation, but SARMS aren't liver toxic so you don't have to worry about anything there. The sides are almost non existent.

Thanks so much for the replies guys.....On top of the sarms cycle itself do I need to take anything else example something for organ protection. Again first time using sarms just want to do it right, be safe, and get maximum results.....I really appreciate all your input!!!!

There's nothing wrong with using some cycle support if you choose to, however sarms are very different than AAS and do not negatively affect your health. As a matter of fact GW and SR9009 improve health values like lipids, blood pressure, and cholesterol that act as cycle support themselves. They are not toxic, so really when it comes down to it cycle support isn't required.

sarms contain no toxicity whatsoever so no other cycle protectant is necessary.. i t certainly would never hurt to use but its not necessary with their use bro

Top Bottom