napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

OPEN BREW DISCUSSION

I have to agree with bigbusiness, it is just as risky as buying gear all ready made. I just started brewing about 6 months ago and haven't had any problems with my raws being shipped. Finding a good reliable source is the hardest part for most people.

Eventually an order will get seized. Its just part of it. Happens all the time.

PHURIOUS

PHURIOUS

Yeah but a few vials of test seized nobody cares . a pound of raws and your under the radar they dont give a shit about one bodybuilder but if they think they got a lab they might investigate

Yeah but a few vials of test seized nobody cares . a pound of raws and your under the radar they dont give a shit about one bodybuilder but if they think they got a lab they might investigate

Thats why u dont order in pounds. Lol. I sure dont. I order what i know i can sell without attracting attention. I stay in my lane. Stay safe.

PHURIOUS

PHURIOUS

When they do get seized though you're not concerned? I would think if they see your address and Raws they would have to expect you have a lab.. Right?

When they do get seized though you're not concerned? I would think if they see your address and Raws they would have to expect you have a lab.. Right?

No. Deniability. U say those arnt mine. They cant prove they are. They just send a letter saying its seized. And u just dont answer.

PHURIOUS

Thats why u dont order in pounds. Lol. I sure dont. I order what i know i can sell without attracting attention. I stay in my lane. Stay safe.

PHURIOUS
No hell no. No smart domestic is ordering pounds lol. That's a quick ticket to jail there.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

PHURIOUS

That is why we order in kilos!!!
At present everyone should be aware that the dea is on to the china shipping methods and is planning on a severe crackdown. Plus when you get the seizure letter they will tell you what and how much, and the purity. I like that...they tell me how pure it is...lol.

Raw Hormone Powder supplier ? Busted !

A major Chinese steroid powder sponsor has been busted in the United States after a Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) investigation.

The man behind ?Powerlife Nutrition Corporation Ltd? (PLN) known as ?Mr. Liu? has been arrested in Denver, Colorado on October 22, 2015. The real name of ?Mr. Liu? is 32-year old male Yi Yu ? a Chinese national.

You may be wondering why a Chinese steroid source was in the United States, risking his freedom and illegal business, but it seems it was part of an eloberate plan to bait Yu to the Global by a former customer and steroid dealer operation a busted underground lab (UGL) in Colorado.

Test Enan powderThe Denver based UGL was busted on busted on July 30, 2014 by the Boulder County Drug Task Force (BCDTF). The arrested individual agreed to testify and snitch in return for a more lenient sentence. That included information on his powder sponsor ?Mr. Liu?.

Yu was primarily in the United States as one of his daughters was enrolled at the University of Oregon. Yu had obtained a Combined Visa for Business or Pleasure (B1/B2 visa), which would allow him to accompany his daughters first few days at school and spend some time visiting the U.S. which he hadn?t done before. That now seems to be a large mistake because of Yu had remained in China he would have been out of the reach of U.S. investigators.

Unfortunately for Yu, he has also arranged to meet some of his biggest steroid UGL operators and customers on U.S. soil. After one of them had been busted a year earlier and agreed to give information to the Boulder County District Attorney?s Office as a ?confidential informant?, Yu was walking into a trap.

The FBI and DEA then setup 3 controlled deliveries of anabolic steroids by Yu to the confidential information and snitch. These purchases included some large raw powder orders including; 1kg of Testosterone Cypionate, 1kg of Testosterone Propionate, 1kg of Deca-Durabolin (nandrolone), 2000 tablets of Dianabol, 1000 pills of Anavar (oxandorlone), 1kg of Sustanon 250, 1kg of Testosterone Enanthate, 2000 oral steroid tablets of Winstrol (stanozolol) and 1000 Anadrol (oxymetholone) capsules.

Worryingly for Global based customers, police officers found a massive amount of information when arresting Yu. Federal agents discovered Paypal information, Western Union (WU) records, a huge amount of PLN emails and bank wire data.

Between February 9, 2012 and May 22, 2015 Yu had sent 139,000 emails, which Google handed over to investigators. This included all emails sent to and from plnutrition@gmail. WU records details 179 cash transaction using the name Sanhong Liu in Hong Kong and China. 118 payments made to Yi Yu and Yuxan Ding. The WU cash amount exceeded $500,000. PayPal data was also handed over to federal officers. All payments to and from plnutritioncn were seized.

With the sheer amount of information taken by officers, more UGL busts are sure to follow in the Global.

This is from 3 days ago only, it could caused problems for hundreds of people.

No. Deniability. U say those arnt mine. They cant prove they are. They just send a letter saying its seized. And u just dont answer.

PHURIOUS
Hey Phurious... Would you be interested and on taking me in as a your Padawan learner and teaching me the ways of the force? Lol... Naw all bullshyt aside tho... I hate for you to keep on repeating yourself like a broken record but can you give me a list of the on the budget brewer set up that you mentioned in your earlier post?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hey Phurious... Would you be interested and on taking me in as a your Padawan learner and teaching me the ways of the force? Lol... Naw all bullshyt aside tho... I hate for you to keep on repeating yourself like a broken record but can you give me a list of the on the budget brewer set up that you mentioned in your earlier post?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

1 500ml beaker
1 500ml media bottle
Disposable filter tops
Hand Vaccum pump
Sealed vials
And 5-10 60ml syringes w 18g tips
Glass stir rod
Scale that weighs in grams

PHURIOUS

That is why we order in kilos!!!
At present everyone should be aware that the dea is on to the china shipping methods and is planning on a severe crackdown. Plus when you get the seizure letter they will tell you what and how much, and the purity. I like that...they tell me how pure it is...lol.

Raw Hormone Powder supplier ? Busted !

A major Chinese steroid powder sponsor has been busted in the United States after a Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) investigation.

The man behind ?Powerlife Nutrition Corporation Ltd? (PLN) known as ?Mr. Liu? has been arrested in Denver, Colorado on October 22, 2015. The real name of ?Mr. Liu? is 32-year old male Yi Yu ? a Chinese national.

You may be wondering why a Chinese steroid source was in the United States, risking his freedom and illegal business, but it seems it was part of an eloberate plan to bait Yu to the Global by a former customer and steroid dealer operation a busted underground lab (UGL) in Colorado.

Test Enan powderThe Denver based UGL was busted on busted on July 30, 2014 by the Boulder County Drug Task Force (BCDTF). The arrested individual agreed to testify and snitch in return for a more lenient sentence. That included information on his powder sponsor ?Mr. Liu?.

Yu was primarily in the United States as one of his daughters was enrolled at the University of Oregon. Yu had obtained a Combined Visa for Business or Pleasure (B1/B2 visa), which would allow him to accompany his daughters first few days at school and spend some time visiting the U.S. which he hadn?t done before. That now seems to be a large mistake because of Yu had remained in China he would have been out of the reach of U.S. investigators.

Unfortunately for Yu, he has also arranged to meet some of his biggest steroid UGL operators and customers on U.S. soil. After one of them had been busted a year earlier and agreed to give information to the Boulder County District Attorney?s Office as a ?confidential informant?, Yu was walking into a trap.

The FBI and DEA then setup 3 controlled deliveries of anabolic steroids by Yu to the confidential information and snitch. These purchases included some large raw powder orders including; 1kg of Testosterone Cypionate, 1kg of Testosterone Propionate, 1kg of Deca-Durabolin (nandrolone), 2000 tablets of Dianabol, 1000 pills of Anavar (oxandorlone), 1kg of Sustanon 250, 1kg of Testosterone Enanthate, 2000 oral steroid tablets of Winstrol (stanozolol) and 1000 Anadrol (oxymetholone) capsules.

Worryingly for Global based customers, police officers found a massive amount of information when arresting Yu. Federal agents discovered Paypal information, Western Union (WU) records, a huge amount of PLN emails and bank wire data.

Between February 9, 2012 and May 22, 2015 Yu had sent 139,000 emails, which Google handed over to investigators. This included all emails sent to and from plnutrition@gmail. WU records details 179 cash transaction using the name Sanhong Liu in Hong Kong and China. 118 payments made to Yi Yu and Yuxan Ding. The WU cash amount exceeded $500,000. PayPal data was also handed over to federal officers. All payments to and from plnutritioncn were seized.

With the sheer amount of information taken by officers, more UGL busts are sure to follow in the Global.

This is from 3 days ago only, it could caused problems for hundreds of people.

They actually tell you the purity? lol
I heard about that Mr. Liu dude here before. Sucks for that guy....

They actually tell you the purity? lol
I heard about that Mr. Liu dude here before. Sucks for that guy....

But they busted a forwarder in the us. Dont order from that. Order from the source direct

PHURIOUS

But they busted a forwarder in the us. Dont order from that. Order from the source direct

PHURIOUS

Ya no definitly. I have my places tried and true for that stuff. Just find it funny. Ive actually never had a thing seized. (knock on wood..... )

Top Bottom