napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gaming.. My interest..

No love for Destiny?
My son was gonna get me a PS4 but I beat him to it and got Destiny. Pretty damn good First Person Shooter.....kinda reminds me of the Halo series a bit. Of all....I like the old Duke Nukem, Far Cry, Painkiller, Left for Dead...etc
Im an FPS kinda fella

I just played fallout for about 9 hrs straight and now I'm headed to the gym, then I'm going to zonk, and watch dvr-ed football..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sup bitches?!
1480929b750fe1688d82f8310a40dd02.jpg

I'm part of the club now lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Haha that's awesome. I haven't touched any of my consoles in a couple years now, I've been hooked on PC games of late. Mostly Path of Exile. I've been very tempted to get a PS4 though.

So had to kick this one. I just finished the campaign on black ops 3.

What in the holy fuck.... hahah what a mind fuck that game is. They went a whole different direction this time. It was totally insane. Loved it.

Anyone looking for a good gift for the older teen or young adult who doesn't have it. Definitly gtg for 40 bucks... sick sick game.

So had to kick this one. I just finished the campaign on black ops 3.

What in the holy fuck.... hahah what a mind fuck that game is. They went a whole different direction this time. It was totally insane. Loved it.

Anyone looking for a good gift for the older teen or young adult who doesn't have it. Definitly gtg for 40 bucks... sick sick game.

I can't wait to play it. I should have it on Christmas Day

No love for Destiny?
My son was gonna get me a PS4 but I beat him to it and got Destiny. Pretty damn good First Person Shooter.....kinda reminds me of the Halo series a bit. Of all....I like the old Duke Nukem, Far Cry, Painkiller, Left for Dead...etc
Im an FPS kinda fella
I heard it was really good

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

PS4 gamer tag is dylangemelli

right now... my new additions already are : nba2k16, call of duty black ops 3, metal gear, mortal kombat 4 and just cause 3... im pretty sure guitar hero is under my Christmas tree as well... =)

Top Bottom