napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pure essence clomid, nolvadex, and aromasin log

Absolutely. Ill post results when theyre in. A ways off til I can get them numbers, but as far as I can tell im not having a notable change in energy, libido or motivation. No changes in strength or volume but I expect it will decrease slightly in a couple weeks. Ill keep updating for sure.

The gyno flare is almost completely diminished. A friend of mine checked it out today and I think he expected to see a tit and was disappointed a little. Haha.

Absolutely. Ill post results when theyre in. A ways off til I can get them numbers, but as far as I can tell im not having a notable change in energy, libido or motivation. No changes in strength or volume but I expect it will decrease slightly in a couple weeks. Ill keep updating for sure.

The gyno flare is almost completely diminished. A friend of mine checked it out today and I think he expected to see a tit and was disappointed a little. Haha.

thats excellent man.. just great to hear! im really anxious about the bloodwork but to hear that the aromasin killed your gyno issue is excellent! keep the updates coming!

That's very good to hear brother. It sounds like PCT is going extremely well, and very nice to hear that the little gyno you had is pretty much gone. Thanks for the updates!

So a week has passed since the flare up and its entirely gone. On monday when I started my pct protocol and continued the aroma at 12.5 ed. Still feeling pretty strong... motivated. Appetite has dropped a bit.

So a week has passed since the flare up and its entirely gone. On monday when I started my pct protocol and continued the aroma at 12.5 ed. Still feeling pretty strong... motivated. Appetite has dropped a bit.

That's awesome that the flare up is completely gone bro. The Aromasin is some good and potent stuff!

So ive lost about 6 pounds since I started pct and im a lot leaner than I was upon finishing, at least in my abdomen (probably the drop in estro water retention). Im keeping my calories around 2700 and plan to maintain that. I was around 3500 on cycle. I feel good. No emotional sides. No sensitivity in the nips. Still feel pretty strong, although definitely feel a slight decrease in strength

So ive lost about 6 pounds since I started pct and im a lot leaner than I was upon finishing, at least in my abdomen (probably the drop in estro water retention). Im keeping my calories around 2700 and plan to maintain that. I was around 3500 on cycle. I feel good. No emotional sides. No sensitivity in the nips. Still feel pretty strong, although definitely feel a slight decrease in strength
All very good signs brother. A slight drop in strength is just part of it when in pct. Otherwise I'd say things are going perfect

this is so great to hear... the aromasin is working great as is the clomid and nolva... everything is right on point and your feeling great... thats so encouraging brother... im very happy for you... keep the updates coming!

Well tuesday night I hit the gym. Was weak as hell and felt totally depleted. I dropped the aroma and upped my carbs. Felt slightly better yesterday. Look fuller. More energy etc. Ill update today

Cool! I'm in for the sub. I am running a more complex version of this right now in a log, but I had been blasting and cruising for quite some time.

Will be watching....

Well tuesday night I hit the gym. Was weak as hell and felt totally depleted. I dropped the aroma and upped my carbs. Felt slightly better yesterday. Look fuller. More energy etc. Ill update today

Sounds good bro, and both of those changes are probably what you need at this point

Feeling pretty good. Lost some weight for sure but if I didnt step on the scale I wouldnt know. Ifeel really good. A drop in libido for sure as expected. Strength is still up. No emotional sides. No estrogen sides. Sleeping well. Overall going smoothly

Feeling pretty good. Lost some weight for sure but if I didnt step on the scale I wouldnt know. Ifeel really good. A drop in libido for sure as expected. Strength is still up. No emotional sides. No estrogen sides. Sleeping well. Overall going smoothly

looks and sounds like a perfect recovery! im VERY happy to see this brother... i expect a very smooth and complete recovery for you! thanks for the updates and keep them coming!

Halfway through week 3 of my post and I have noticed some size coming back into my balls, one was far smaller than the other. Nothing else has changed. I still feel good.. hovering around 186-188 and feeling good in the gym.

Halfway through week 3 of my post and I have noticed some size coming back into my balls, one was far smaller than the other. Nothing else has changed. I still feel good.. hovering around 186-188 and feeling good in the gym.

almost there brother... pct is never easy but with a quicker recovery, as you are seeing, its not nearly as brutal as so many make it out to be... im really anticipating your bloodwork but all signs point to a great recovery...

Very good to hear brother! Things are going great with recovery it seems, and it's nice to hear you are feeling great as well

I feel awesome. Strong and full of energy. Balls are getting their size back. When would you like to see my blood work taken??

Top Bottom