napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS log

mrwarrencounty

4ab94c34178019fbbc910e08fadfad3b.jpg
I know it's over do but do to a sickness i had postpone my log and once I tried the site was updating or something..kept getting a error message when trying to login..but here it start so I been on SARMS since Thursday the cycle I'm currently taking is

SARMS
MK2866 25mg at 9 am
S4 25mg at 9 am and 25mg at 9pm
GW-50156 20mg before I workout

Other supplements
Animal pak vitamins 1 pack at 9am
Kreakylian 2 pills 9 am and 2 before I workout
GNC TESTBOOSTERS 2 pills 9 am 2 pills before I workout
C4 50x for my pre workout
And 30 gram shakes

First take on the SARMS all had a strong smells not bad just strong as in a SHOT OF VODKA hit your nose lol... First taste all of them was surprisingly a tingle/expanding/heating up in your mouth feeling..its bareable no issues just surprise feeling... So on the first day Thursday I was still heavily sick head cold..but I hit the gym best thing to do sweat it out. I normal go hard on my leg days but with me being sick I switched and did chest...I was able to hit to feel the effects of GW so as I started..reason I say so is when I'm sick I drain fast and harder for me to recover(which is expected) but for some reason it felt as if I wasn't even sick I was just workout fine no problems..recovery time was normal and the weights did not have to be Lessing to workout I was still able to everything good...I do all my sets and reps the same 5-6sets 5-7 reps heavy as I can go with the 7 rep barely making it on my last set I go for 3-5 reps max..I did flat bench Warmed up with 225 for 10 pause reps and then 315 for 4 sets and finish with 355 for my final set...I went to incline starting set was 225 for 10 pause reps.. And then 275 for 4 sets... The decline bench for 315 for 4sets and jumped on the Iso wide chest press and did 450 for 4sets... Military press on the smith machine with 225 for 5sets and then some triceps pull downs and weighted dips with 4 plates for 5 sets to failure.....I had to force myself to leave the gym I was feeling good...Friday I had 24 hour duty so I didn't work out I just did my normal dose...Saturday I returned to the gym and did back...I did t bar rows with 4 plates for 4 sets....wide grip lat pulls with 4 plates per side.. Normal lat pulls with 5 plates per side...lat pull downs 200ibs 4 sets and wide grip Lat pull downs 220ibs 4 sets...deadlifts 455 4sets finished with dumbell lat pulls 120ibs 4set per...after backs I killed shoulders...it felt like I got to a point where I was blacking out not as in passing out but as in wanting to do everything!!! Lol...today I returned to do chest again with abs...I started with machine chest press for 225 warm up and 315 4sets did incline 245 warmup and 275 for 4sets...i did non weighted dips 4 sets of failure...reverse crunch 4 sets failure hanging leg raises 4 sets failure..iso wide chest 405 first set and 450 4sets..

Takes so far I notice my pumps a crazy..I don't workout for pumps but it's nice to notice them..recovery somes to be nice as well as I see the work I put in stay longer than just a pump..I may be uping the dose in week 2 just want to see where this take me for now..this pic is from today I did back yesterday so no real pump for my back..I will update daily so the long is not so long sorry for the inconvenience. If there is anything you think I should change add feel free to let me know...I have been thinking about going into the AAS world for a while but I want to get a more knowledge of things and test the waters of other things before -mrwarrencounty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking jacked as hell bro, and you had a great intro to your log here! I'm very excited to see how this run goes for you. You are going to have awesome results, I'm sure of it! I'll be following!

Update** I'm be out of commission for a week or so..I had a strain on my inner thighs doing sprints close to a tear yesterday...the SARMS had me feeling super and better than before..but with out the right stretching injury can still happen...I will be returning to the gym Sunday hopefully I can return soon

Update** I'm be out of commission for a week or so..I had a strain on my inner thighs doing sprints close to a tear yesterday...the SARMS had me feeling super and better than before..but with out the right stretching injury can still happen...I will be returning to the gym Sunday hopefully I can return soon

Shit dude that sucks! Hope you recover fast

4ab94c34178019fbbc910e08fadfad3b.jpg
I know it's over do but do to a sickness i had postpone my log and once I tried the site was updating or something..kept getting a error message when trying to login..but here it start so I been on SARMS since Thursday the cycle I'm currently taking is

SARMS
MK2866 25mg at 9 am
S4 25mg at 9 am and 25mg at 9pm
GW-50156 20mg before I workout

Other supplements
Animal pak vitamins 1 pack at 9am
Kreakylian 2 pills 9 am and 2 before I workout
GNC TESTBOOSTERS 2 pills 9 am 2 pills before I workout
C4 50x for my pre workout
And 30 gram shakes

First take on the SARMS all had a strong smells not bad just strong as in a SHOT OF VODKA hit your nose lol... First taste all of them was surprisingly a tingle/expanding/heating up in your mouth feeling..its bareable no issues just surprise feeling... So on the first day Thursday I was still heavily sick head cold..but I hit the gym best thing to do sweat it out. I normal go hard on my leg days but with me being sick I switched and did chest...I was able to hit to feel the effects of GW so as I started..reason I say so is when I'm sick I drain fast and harder for me to recover(which is expected) but for some reason it felt as if I wasn't even sick I was just workout fine no problems..recovery time was normal and the weights did not have to be Lessing to workout I was still able to everything good...I do all my sets and reps the same 5-6sets 5-7 reps heavy as I can go with the 7 rep barely making it on my last set I go for 3-5 reps max..I did flat bench Warmed up with 225 for 10 pause reps and then 315 for 4 sets and finish with 355 for my final set...I went to incline starting set was 225 for 10 pause reps.. And then 275 for 4 sets... The decline bench for 315 for 4sets and jumped on the Iso wide chest press and did 450 for 4sets... Military press on the smith machine with 225 for 5sets and then some triceps pull downs and weighted dips with 4 plates for 5 sets to failure.....I had to force myself to leave the gym I was feeling good...Friday I had 24 hour duty so I didn't work out I just did my normal dose...Saturday I returned to the gym and did back...I did t bar rows with 4 plates for 4 sets....wide grip lat pulls with 4 plates per side.. Normal lat pulls with 5 plates per side...lat pull downs 200ibs 4 sets and wide grip Lat pull downs 220ibs 4 sets...deadlifts 455 4sets finished with dumbell lat pulls 120ibs 4set per...after backs I killed shoulders...it felt like I got to a point where I was blacking out not as in passing out but as in wanting to do everything!!! Lol...today I returned to do chest again with abs...I started with machine chest press for 225 warm up and 315 4sets did incline 245 warmup and 275 for 4sets...i did non weighted dips 4 sets of failure...reverse crunch 4 sets failure hanging leg raises 4 sets failure..iso wide chest 405 first set and 450 4sets..

Takes so far I notice my pumps a crazy..I don't workout for pumps but it's nice to notice them..recovery somes to be nice as well as I see the work I put in stay longer than just a pump..I may be uping the dose in week 2 just want to see where this take me for now..this pic is from today I did back yesterday so no real pump for my back..I will update daily so the long is not so long sorry for the inconvenience. If there is anything you think I should change add feel free to let me know...I have been thinking about going into the AAS world for a while but I want to get a more knowledge of things and test the waters of other things before -mrwarrencounty

Back is looking sick man!

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

Oh damn, that sucks man. I hope you have recover quickly. I'm sure you will be back to killing it in no time

ah shit, sorry to hear. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Make sure you continue dosing especially mk as it will help enhance recovery... Do not push it because if you get a tear you will be very sorry... Also, your s4 dosing should be 4-6 hours apart, not 12... Thats too long of a gap in between... You look excellent so just imagine as you get going!

Top Bottom