napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

If you had one choice!?!

Julskee

Thought this might be a cool thread to make. OK if you had to pick one sarm and one sarm only which would it be? And why? I know all sarms are different and do different things bit just curious on responses on people's options... I my self I'm currently on a mk2866, lgd and s4 cycle been on it for 5 weeks... I haven't done many different sarms but if I had to chose I would go lgd for the strength and healing...

mine would come down to gw and s4... i really feel strong about ALL sarms but my top 3 are gw, s4 and sr but i have different goals... if it came right down to it, i would go with gw because you can run it longer, there are no sides and i do so much cardio that its a major benefit to me but i have always felt s4 is the strongest of any sarm...

man thats hard because they are all sweet. i have yet to try the new SR , RAD, and MK677 so i cant say for sure, but so far I like GW and Mk2866 a lot. S4 is also great.

Ostarine for me.. I love S4 and SR9009 allot though. Ostarine would be my first choice because of the healing properties, the lean mass you can build and most importantly I respond extremely well to it.

I'm going to run it with my pct.. I also have bigger stacks for my next cycle I'll be running gw the whole way through.

gw! all day everyday.I feel in love with this stuff .The amount of endurance it has added to my life while on, goes beyond what i could have emagined .Its an insane product

Ostarine for me.. I love S4 and SR9009 allot though. Ostarine would be my first choice because of the healing properties, the lean mass you can build and most importantly I respond extremely well to it.

have you used gw? if so how to do compare sr and gw?

osta is a close second for its ability to hold or even add gains in pct without suppression .Gw and osta are easily the two most ground breaking sarms out there imo.Ive yet to experiment with all of the newer stuff yet though

It's way too hard for me to pick just one.....if I had to it would be a toss up between S4 and GW. I also love MK-2866 to use during my cruises. I have some MK-677 on the way which I will probably also be falling in love with lol

thought this might be a cool thread to make. Ok if you had to pick one sarm and one sarm only which would it be? And why? I know all sarms are different and do different things bit just curious on responses on people's options... I my self i'm currently on a mk2866, lgd and s4 cycle been on it for 5 weeks... I haven't done many different sarms but if i had to chose i would go lgd for the strength and healing...

mk677.......

I love GW and SR but I would choose GW just for the fact that I could dose it all at once instead of 6-8 times per day. Both have been great for increased cardio output as well as recovery between sets.

I'd have to pick Ostarine as my all around go to Sarm because you can bulk or cut on it and it has healing properties, but I do love SR 9009.

have you used gw? if so how to do compare sr and gw?

Yes.. GW is awesome. PE has the best GW I've tried, but I'm seeing more advancement with SR in terms of endurance and fat loss. I'm running a log currently on SR and RAD and want so badly to run GW, but I'm going to wait so I can see the differences between the two

Top Bottom