V.I.P.
like they say good ideas can spread like the flu

i got almost all of my gifts already.. but i got some left

what are you guys getting your loved ones

so far

i got

mom- ugg boots and slippers
dad- ck wallet, timberland gloves and hat, slippers
little brother- grand theft auto for xbox one, extra controller,online card, nike clothes
baby mom- micheal kors perfume
aunt - ck purse
little sister- justin beiber perfume lol
son- too much! skylander games figures tons of them, disney marvel game, tons of disney marvel figures for game,h&m clothes, batman sneakers,2 jackets ..gloves. skylander game for ipad. ,pajamas

i still got

my girlfriend
her son
other aunt
uncle
close friends
etc

what are you guys getting people.. any cool ideas?

Now my mom, just takes my debit card and gets her own gift, which is what the fuck ever ha; my dad, he's very hard to please, so polo pj pants, and the cookbook from red dragon that will graham notices is Hannibal Lecter's...
00e428a41ea122b315fb649255d06160.jpg

My older brother, some polo fishing type hats, polo sandals, pj pants, a few polos, and probably a few other things...
My wife, a new Columbia winter coat, some pjs, and a couple of new bands for her iwatch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could list everything I got Dylan but that will definitely ruin the surprise. I have to say, it is so hard to shop for him. He sure is picky and pretty much got everything. I had to tell him to stop shopping online and that he's not allowed to go to the mall for the month of December lol.

Now my mom, just takes my debit card and gets her own gift, which is what the fuck ever ha; my dad, he's very hard to please, so polo pj pants, and the cookbook from red dragon that will graham notices is Hannibal Lecter's...
00e428a41ea122b315fb649255d06160.jpg

My older brother, some polo fishing type hats, polo sandals, pj pants, a few polos, and probably a few other things...
My wife, a new Columbia winter coat, some pjs, and a couple of new bands for her iwatch...

very nice list.. polo is a brand that will never get old lol ..

Yep, and they look great on ya when you have some good muscle tone tone..

Wifey is getting a my pillow, and a leather recliner most likely
Oldest some is getting a carhart jacket and a YOLO paddle board
middle son is getting 2 carhart jackets Georgia work boots, a dread beanie hat, and prolly some bulking sarms still shopping for him
the baby is getting a car, some xbox games, a capo for his guitar, and 1000 bucks to get a radio for his car, and whatever else he wants to use it for

like they say good ideas can spread like the flu

i got almost all of my gifts already.. but i got some left

what are you guys getting your loved ones

so far

i got

mom- ugg boots and slippers
dad- ck wallet, timberland gloves and hat, slippers
little brother- grand theft auto for xbox one, extra controller,online card, nike clothes
baby mom- micheal kors perfume
aunt - ck purse
little sister- justin beiber perfume lol
son- too much! skylander games figures tons of them, disney marvel game, tons of disney marvel figures for game,h&m clothes, batman sneakers,2 jackets ..gloves. skylander game for ipad. ,pajamas

i still got

my girlfriend
her son
other aunt
uncle
close friends
etc

what are you guys getting people.. any cool ideas?

NICE job bro! I think you did great... I bought my self ugg slippers and boots last week, LOL... im sure you spoiled your son! he's very lucky! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

Im giving Mrs. Gemelli and my mom the best Christmas they could imagine... I started it off buying decorations for the yard, lights for the house, TWO beautiful Christmas trees etc... I can't list the gifts I got them yet, but right after Christmas I will... I already bought Mrs. Gemelli a new macbook for an early gift which she loves... I will say I got my mom a new iphone 6s as well but all the other things are too closely related and Mrs. Gemelli does not need surprises ruined, lol... I am also doing something very special for them both on Christmas morning... also taking them to see the big Christmas lights show and also to Church and a movie on Christmas eve... I am a major Christmas person and I want it to be extremely special... My mom is having a horrible time with my dad being gone and I am as well so I want her to have the best Christmas possible... I will do my best!

Wifey is getting a my pillow, and a leather recliner most likely
Oldest some is getting a carhart jacket and a YOLO paddle board
middle son is getting 2 carhart jackets Georgia work boots, a dread beanie hat, and prolly some bulking sarms still shopping for him
the baby is getting a car, some xbox games, a capo for his guitar, and 1000 bucks to get a radio for his car, and whatever else he wants to use it for

jesus a car? i cant compete with that lol..very nice bro

Im giving Mrs. Gemelli and my mom the best Christmas they could imagine... I started it off buying decorations for the yard, lights for the house, TWO beautiful Christmas trees etc... I can't list the gifts I got them yet, but right after Christmas I will... I already bought Mrs. Gemelli a new macbook for an early gift which she loves... I will say I got my mom a new iphone 6s as well but all the other things are too closely related and Mrs. Gemelli does not need surprises ruined, lol... I am also doing something very special for them both on Christmas morning... also taking them to see the big Christmas lights show and also to Church and a movie on Christmas eve... I am a major Christmas person and I want it to be extremely special... My mom is having a horrible time with my dad being gone and I am as well so I want her to have the best Christmas possible... I will do my best!

i understand.. i dont want anyone whos wife or family checks this board posting and ruining christmas lol .. i will go see the tree very soon here in nyc... its quite a sight.. i see you love xmas just like me.. i love to give on xmas.. but i really dont need or want anything in return.

well it is a used car not new by any means a good solid starter car. no biggie and like you I love to give and receive very little

I'm really taking care of mother this Christmas, and getting her something I've been wanting to do for a long time. My mom is the greatest and she has done so much for me my whole life. She has a heart bigger than the world. I decided to book a cruise for February and I've paid her entire way to go. Im surprising her with news of that on Christmas Day. It's also a Christmas present to my wife and kids too, but they already know about the trip. I'll be getting them some things outside of that as well, but the main thing is I wanted to take my mom on a cruise. She's never been on one, but has talked about going. I can't wait to see her face when I give her the news

I'm really taking care of mother this Christmas, and getting her something I've been wanting to do for a long time. My mom is the greatest and she has done so much for me my whole life. She has a heart bigger than the world. I decided to book a cruise for February and I've paid her entire way to go. Im surprising her with news of that on Christmas Day. It's also a Christmas present to my wife and kids too, but they already know about the trip. I'll be getting them some things outside of that as well, but the main thing is I wanted to take my mom on a cruise. She's never been on one, but has talked about going. I can't wait to see her face when I give her the news

that's awesome I bet she will shit, so are you going on the cruise as well? I enjoyed the 2 I have been on especially with kids cuz there is so much variety but I like the idea of me and the ol lady just flying somewhere with a villa and go out and do our on thing on our own schedule. mexico is out for me cuz of the cartels but maybe Bahamas or Jamaica maybe even key west and rent out a house boat and snorkel and dive fish and fuck

Gf got me..
Ps4
Fallout 4
Mortal Kombat
Black Ops
FITbit
Shopping trip to Buckle

I got the gf
Something from tiffany's
Shit for the house
Good gift for her parents.

It will be a good christmas. First one on our own with people coming to us. Her parents will be flying in.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

no shit my old lady was trying to be slick but I saw she swiped on qvc for the damn vitamix. whew bout had a heart attack they have the 520 series on base for under 400 but she went all big on the shit. so now I def have to get the fucking recliner

that's awesome I bet she will shit, so are you going on the cruise as well? I enjoyed the 2 I have been on especially with kids cuz there is so much variety but I like the idea of me and the ol lady just flying somewhere with a villa and go out and do our on thing on our own schedule. mexico is out for me cuz of the cartels but maybe Bahamas or Jamaica maybe even key west and rent out a house boat and snorkel and dive fish and fuck
Ya man I'm going too. It's a Bahamas and key West cruise. Should be pretty nice hopefully

Top Bottom