napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beginner test layout and pct

A little confused myself brother... That's why I think it's just best just to run one thing first hence just the test cyp cycle

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Test can cause you to retain water so using anavar toward the end helps to dry you out. You can also continue anavar after you stop the test and all the way up into pct while you wait for the esters to clear.

How long can you run an anavar and winny cycle? I was told you should stack them for ultimate shred and hardness

I'm really trying to learn about AAS so I can be educated when I get myself to the point where I can consider it. I thought that Anavar was something you used for the first four weeks because it gives you a big strength boost with some leaning out.......and then you continue your cycle to keep those boosted strength gains.

your clearly confused... yes, you can kickstart with anavar if you want but if your using it for strength and only at four weeks then your way off... you will get some strength from it but whoever is leading you to believe its some great kickstart and in only 4 weeks will give some miraculous strength doesn't know their ass from a hole im the ground... winstrol would kill anavar in strength but for an extremely strong kickstart, look at tbol or dbol for huge strength... dbol and anadrol, being more harsh type of orals should only be used 4 weeks but the others are all six weeks or your just wasting time and money...

How long can you run an anavar and winny cycle? I was told you should stack them for ultimate shred and hardness

you can run them 6 weeks each but there needs to be a gap... so on a 12 week test cycle, you would kickstart weeks 1-6 with either and then week 9-14 run the other... you wait two weeks after your last pin to start pct so the period of weeks 13-14, while esters are clearing from test, you can still run your orals... then pct starts week 15-18... i would NOT do two orals on a first cycle... not smart at all...

Top Bottom