napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Fast Muscle Co.

DL_00

Couple of questions guys... My source deals exclusively in the Fast Muscle Co. brand. It's hard to find a whole lot of info on them though. Can anyone give me any idea of how legitimate their products are? I got some liquid Anavar for the first time... is this how it is supposed to look, with all the crystals in it? Also, I cant help but notice some of my Test E are slightly different colors. Any info on them would be appreciated. On some older forums people said most of their stuff is good, but a couple people specifically said their Var was no good.

View attachment 2137View attachment 2138

Attachments

• 20151202_162034[1].jpg
    20151202_162034[1].jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 20151202_162059[1].jpg
    20151202_162059[1].jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 40
The Different color test could be from different batches. But all my Test looks all the same from the same source. On the Var haven't got a clue Exdom could probably chime in since he brews liquid Var.

Hey DL, my 1st ever pin was fast muscle Prop/100. The label looked similar but it wasn't a paper label. It was inked right on the vial. However I will say this, the stuff I used was awesome. Great results but the PIP from the Prop was real bad.
Good luck with it bro!

I have never heard of this stuff bro. Not sure I would trust it honestly. We have plenty of great legitimate sources here to choose from

that looks like hand sanitizer. do you know of anyone else local or whatever that is taking any of their stuff

First time I've actually heard of them. As said, the test could be from different batches. It's tough to say by just looking at it.

By Googling it, it seems Fast Muscle was more popular some years ago, but he went private and his stuff is harder to come by now. I got a direct connection who's been dealing this stuff exclusively forever. Just though maybe some ppl may have had experience with this stuff.

I've never ordered gear online before. Is it generally pretty safe??

By Googling it, it seems Fast Muscle was more popular some years ago, but he went private and his stuff is harder to come by now. I got a direct connection who's been dealing this stuff exclusively forever. Just though maybe some ppl may have had experience with this stuff.

I've never ordered gear online before. Is it generally pretty safe??

There's a lot of scammers out there unfortunately bud. In this case, if you are having trust issues with your source, then it's a risk you have to decide for yourself. You can pin it and and hope for the best. Maybe get some bloodwork mid way to see if it's legit. Personally, if I wasn't sure on my source's legitimacy, I would just go elsewhere and spend a few bucks on new product, keeping my health in mind.

Nah I am pretty confident with my source, I just never had an oral before with all the chunky crystals in it, and never noticed the same products having different colors before. I pay more getting it directly than I could ordering online, but I just figured that's the safest route. Is there a particular source here you guys generally recommend?

Hey DL, my 1st ever pin was fast muscle Prop/100. The label looked similar but it wasn't a paper label. It was inked right on the vial. However I will say this, the stuff I used was awesome. Great results but the PIP from the Prop was real bad.
Good luck with it bro!
Thanks. Everyone I know who's used it seems to be satisfied. I ran my first cycle with Fast Muscle test E and EQ; I got results but was a bit underwhelmed, mainly because I was pretty conservative with my first cycle. I'm gonna up the doses next time. But I can say, the injections were as smooth as I could have hoped for.

Nah I am pretty confident with my source, I just never had an oral before with all the chunky crystals in it, and never noticed the same products having different colors before. I pay more getting it directly than I could ordering online, but I just figured that's the safest route. Is there a particular source here you guys generally recommend?

No it's actually much safer to order online than going directly through a source bro. That's how a lot of guys get busted.

We have a lot of great sources here. Many options to choose from. I can get you a price list for Biotech labs if you are interested

Wellll..... I would never run something like that chunky stuff. Idk how the fuck they managed to do that. Orals are simple.

Now the test. Who knows. Could be from different batches. Hard to be sure.

Hey results are what matter though right?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've never heard of them tbh, as far as the crystals in the Anavar just run some hot water over it and see if it helps. Personally I deal exclusively with online sources. I don't purchase enough at one time to warrant LEO wasting time on me plus I use other precautions aswell. Hand to hand deals are the most dangerous way to conduct business imho even if you know who your getting it from you don't know who's watching. On a side note the next time you order try out one of the sources here, it's a way to support the board if your an active poster here.

I've never heard of them tbh, as far as the crystals in the Anavar just run some hot water over it and see if it helps. Personally I deal exclusively with online sources. I don't purchase enough at one time to warrant LEO wasting time on me plus I use other precautions aswell. Hand to hand deals are the most dangerous way to conduct business imho even if you know who your getting it from you don't know who's watching. On a side note the next time you order try out one of the sources here, it's a way to support the board if your an active poster here.

Reminds me of a lab in my hometown that's getting watched harccore by LE. They would do deals in the gym parking lot. Hand to hand deals ARE not safe. I think ordering online is safer but Western union and money transfer companies are getting sketchy

Thanks for all the replies guys. Yeah I checked out a few of the sources here, so I think I'll give one of them a try. I was always nervous about ordering online and delivery through the mail. But if it's pretty safe, then its a win-win because I'll save money also over what I'm paying currently. Also, I like this forum so far, so I think I'll stick around.

I've had their (Fast Muscle) arimidex, clom, and nolva orals and they werent chunky like that. I've also seen the winny, which looked milky, but not necessarily chunky like that. I guess with the Var I should be able to tell fairly quickly if its legit or not.

Reminds me of a lab in my hometown that's getting watched harccore by LE. They would do deals in the gym parking lot. Hand to hand deals ARE not safe. I think ordering online is safer but Western union and money transfer companies are getting sketchy

Yea, there was one in my hometown aswell they were busted but ofcourse they were dealing in Ex, pills and Coke.

Thanks for all the replies guys. Yeah I checked out a few of the sources here, so I think I'll give one of them a try. I was always nervous about ordering online and delivery through the mail. But if it's pretty safe, then its a win-win because I'll save money also over what I'm paying currently. Also, I like this forum so far, so I think I'll stick around.

I've had their (Fast Muscle) arimidex, clom, and nolva orals and they werent chunky like that. I've also seen the winny, which looked milky, but not necessarily chunky like that. I guess with the Var I should be able to tell fairly quickly if its legit or not.

Our sources are very careful and discrete with their packaging and shipping. There's really nothing to worry about whatsoever.

Top Bottom