napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Beginner test layout and pct

BigJay23

Hey guys! Just wondering your thoughts if this is a good beginner cycle my plan was to do a 10 week test cyp cycle with 2 200mg shots a week and adding dbol in at 40 mg the last 3 weeks
Wondering if you guys can suggest clomid nolvadex and aromasin dosage for me when I get off the cycle? Was going to run rich pianas on cycle support during. Very good stuff in there. Checked on YouTube not too much except from evolutionary lol! Any help is much appreciated plan was to start in January

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey guys! Just wondering your thoughts if this is a good beginner cycle my plan was to do a 10 week test cyp cycle with 2 200mg shots a week and adding dbol in at 40 mg the last 3 weeks
Wondering if you guys can suggest clomid nolvadex and aromasin dosage for me when I get off the cycle? Was going to run rich pianas on cycle support during. Very good stuff in there. Checked on YouTube not too much except from evolutionary lol! Any help is much appreciated plan was to start in January

hey what are your stats again man?

and i wouldnt run dbol in last 3 weeks, i would run it for the first 4 weeks or so while you are waiting for your TEST to kick in.

Sounds good brother
Age 21 6-0 220lbs been training natty for 5 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cycle doesn't sound bad, but I would go to 12 weeks. Also make sure to run Aromasin on cycle at 12.5mg EOD

For your PCT, I would run the following recommendation....

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

You can get this complete PCT stack from pure essence right here

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/platinum-pct-stack/

Thanks much guys! So general rule of them is to run Orals in beginning of the cycle?

Thanks much guys! So general rule of them is to run Orals in beginning of the cycle?

its common to kickstart with an Oral. but with DBOL that is not really a good finisher Oral, and 3 weeks is too short imo

Cycle doesn't sound bad, but I would go to 12 weeks. Also make sure to run Aromasin on cycle at 12.5mg EOD

For your PCT, I would run the following recommendation....

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

You can get this complete PCT stack from pure essence right here

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/platinum-pct-stack/

nothing to add to this..if you want you can run one sarm to save money... perferrable mk.but gw endurance is always a welcomed addition

Orals can be used as both a kickstart to the cycle or as a finisher. It just depends on the oral, and how or where you implement them

Guys decided just to run test cyp for 10 weeks As a beginner cycle
My body fat may be a little to high run dbol at the moment...

no, that's not it... you just NEVER take an oral that converts to estrogen at such a high rate, or at all, right before pct... the last thing you want to do is go into pct with elevated estrogen... you would use winstrol or anavar more so as a finisher and kick with dbol or anadrol... tbol is very versatile and although a better kick start, you can finish with it as well.. you can kickstart with anything but its always strong to use at the end of a cycle to tighten and clean up gains and go into pct without having any sort of estrogenic build up...

Add lean muscle while losing Fat is the goal
Tried Sarms I like them I want to experience the real thing now

Add lean muscle while losing Fat is the goal
Tried Sarms I like them I want to experience the real thing now

1-10 test cyp 250 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-13 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 14-17

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks bro can't wait to experience test I'll finally understand when you guys say it's the foundation of every cycle

I will no plans to start until January taking Time off from SARMS super stack

no, that's not it... you just NEVER take an oral that converts to estrogen at such a high rate, or at all, right before pct... the last thing you want to do is go into pct with elevated estrogen... you would use winstrol or anavar more so as a finisher and kick with dbol or anadrol... tbol is very versatile and although a better kick start, you can finish with it as well.. you can kickstart with anything but its always strong to use at the end of a cycle to tighten and clean up gains and go into pct without having any sort of estrogenic build up...

I'm really trying to learn about AAS so I can be educated when I get myself to the point where I can consider it. I thought that Anavar was something you used for the first four weeks because it gives you a big strength boost with some leaning out.......and then you continue your cycle to keep those boosted strength gains.

Top Bottom