napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Planning next cycle. Tren test deca dbol.

I'm sure it would have solid long lasting type gains. However I'm wanting maximum results in a cycle time frame. Those are trt levels as far as I'm concerned. My trt test dose is 330mg ew. So I wouldn't go under that when on cycle. I prefer up around 700-1000MG. My last npp cycle was 400mg npp and 750mg sust. Made good clean gains and actually lost weight and dry. I believe I'll probably go outside the box and the norm and do 400mg tren ace and a low dose of 200mg deca with test equal to or slightly higher.

I'm working on a very limited budget. So when I put together a cycle and all the food and support that goes with it, I need max results in the given amount of time on cycle. I know tren is harsh and can be mentally and physically brutal. So I don't want to have a shitty time with not much to show for it.

I think after this cycle I'll go back to my trt dose and 150-200mg deca ew for an extended period of time.

I would heed Dylan's advice and keep the doses on the lower end, just to be safe. But, yeah, I've heard a guy named Phurious has some awesome deca ;).

I'm sure it would have solid long lasting type gains. However I'm wanting maximum results in a cycle time frame. Those are trt levels as far as I'm concerned. My trt test dose is 330mg ew. So I wouldn't go under that when on cycle. I prefer up around 700-1000MG. My last npp cycle was 400mg npp and 750mg sust. Made good clean gains and actually lost weight and dry. I believe I'll probably go outside the box and the norm and do 400mg tren ace and a low dose of 200mg deca with test equal to or slightly higher.

I'm working on a very limited budget. So when I put together a cycle and all the food and support that goes with it, I need max results in the given amount of time on cycle. I know tren is harsh and can be mentally and physically brutal. So I don't want to have a shitty time with not much to show for it.

I think after this cycle I'll go back to my trt dose and 150-200mg deca ew for an extended period of time.

well you know your body bro... just because its not how i would do it does not mean there's not other ways, especially if you have done it before... i hope it goes extremely well for you brother... im very interested in a tren and deca stack so i'll be watching your results...

well you know your body bro... just because its not how i would do it does not mean there's not other ways, especially if you have done it before... i hope it goes extremely well for you brother... im very interested in a tren and deca stack so i'll be watching your results...

Thanks Dylan. I know you are only looking out for me and wanting the best for us. I'll make a log here like I've done before and I'll keep you in the loop. I'll probably need your help with some diet ideas and to try and maximize this setup.

Thanks Dylan. I know you are only looking out for me and wanting the best for us. I'll make a log here like I've done before and I'll keep you in the loop. I'll probably need your help with some diet ideas and to try and maximize this setup.

just let me know brotha... i'll be looking for your log as well... let me know when you post it

just let me know brotha... i'll be looking for your log as well... let me know when you post it

It won't be until probably after Christmas unless I get really antsy lol. Just getting everything lined up and ready before I start. I'll get with you on a few ideas I have before I start. Thanks again brother.

It won't be until probably after Christmas unless I get really antsy lol. Just getting everything lined up and ready before I start. I'll get with you on a few ideas I have before I start. Thanks again brother.

no thanks required my man... im happy to help!

^lol, well xmas is just around the corner. Maybe take the plunge on Xmas morning, hahaha.!

Top Bottom