napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Last day to get your phurious raffle tickets!!!!

Our next winner is holds ticket number 211230…. Muscle1031.

Congratulation Muscle1031!! You have won a vial of Phurious Tren Suspension.
I'm going to love hating this. Woot woot!!!!
Can someone explain tren suspension? I guess I'll have to order some gear to add on.

Thanks guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I'm going to love hating this. Woot woot!!!!
Can someone explain tren suspension? I guess I'll have to order some gear to add on.

Thanks guys.

You gotta try it. Best pre workout steroid to use. It's water based so pinning is easy. Nothing like pinning tren suspension straight in the biceps on arm day. Your arms feel like their gonna pop. The tren cough can be pretty nasty. Got my first tren cough off it the other day. But pain comes with pleasure.

You gotta try it. Best pre workout steroid to use. It's water based so pinning is easy. Nothing like pinning tren suspension straight in the biceps on arm day. Your arms feel like their gonna pop. The tren cough can be pretty nasty. Got my first tren cough off it the other day. But pain comes with pleasure.
Maybe not good for a crossfitter like me then lol.

U dont even know. Its wicked. New design

PHURIOUS

I was Phurious' lab rat yesterday. Never used tren, but he hooked me up to try it. All I got to say is Woah! I felt good and like complete shit at the same time. Focus was off the charts. It did burn though. Felt like I injected icy hot into my ass lol.

I was Phurious' lab rat yesterday. Never used tren, but he hooked me up to try it. All I got to say is Woah! I felt good and like complete shit at the same time. Focus was off the charts. It did burn though. Felt like I injected icy hot into my ass lol.

was the burning that made you feel like shit or what?

Imfao!!!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

No, it was my body reacting to the tren. I've never ran it before, so it was like WTF is this?? lol. I need to run it again to get a better gauge.

Lol. Yeah, it was pretty funny. You should've been here to see my reaction!

ah ok ya well I haven't ran tren either but got some storm in my stash and am skkert to use it, I know I aint ready yet but it does make me a little nervous when I am ready hahaha

ah ok ya well I haven't ran tren either but got some storm in my stash and am skkert to use it, I know I aint ready yet but it does make me a little nervous when I am ready hahaha

He used tren suspension tho. Hits alot faster

PHURIOUS

I was a little apprehensive bout tren too but i will never run a cycle without it again. I love it

Ahh. Sometimes its bad but if u do it right its no or never happens

PHURIOUS

how do you use it to avoid the cough? i used it once for 12 weeks & never had the cough. i shot it in my glute & alternated sides. i don't know if this is true but i heard if you hit a blood vessel you will get the cough within seconds & it lasts for a few minutes.

how do you use it to avoid the cough? i used it once for 12 weeks & never had the cough. i shot it in my glute & alternated sides. i don't know if this is true but i heard if you hit a blood vessel you will get the cough within seconds & it lasts for a few minutes.

Ya the cough comes from nicking a vein. And getting some in it. Sometimes it can be bad tho. I have had some where i was laying on my back hoping i dont die. Lol

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom