napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Batman vs Superman

I've been talking to people at work about it ha it's like when you have a booger on your nose and no one tells you, wtf! I'm raisin' holy hell...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i completely agree bro

Negative. Lol. All be it i am a huge superman fan. The batman superman fights always end in a draw in the comics. They have fought a few times. Always a draw.

But ya superman is the shit. But his weakness is a shitty one u less he found a way to rid the j iverse of all kryptonite. There will always be a piece floating somehwere unfortunalty

PHURIOUS

Lindsay Lohan looks fuckin' hot in suicide squad and Jared Leto looks crazy as the joker...
0f34da5664f3d2c15188f389653650e3.jpg
87c5ff5199629bf2de5140b7354777b9.jpg

Hell ya. That looks sick as fuck

You can't compare Batman and Superman because Batman does not have any superpowers Superman can cut him in half with his laser eyes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Fuck who ever is playing the characters on screen - I like the hypothetical question here. I would say Superman would destroy Batman. Come on there is no question he's fucking Superman. I do however like Batman way more than Superman so I'd be secretly rootin' for Batman. Way better character and story - I'm just not a big Superman comic fan. Batman is all dark and shit - that's alright!

Fuck who ever is playing the characters on screen - I like the hypothetical question here. I would say Superman would destroy Batman. Come on there is no question he's fucking Superman. I do however like Batman way more than Superman so I'd be secretly rootin' for Batman. Way better character and story - I'm just not a big Superman comic fan. Batman is all dark and shit - that's alright!

I agree! Batman wins on biggest badass IMO

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Batman is a badass, but superman is fucking superman.....you can't compete with flying, laser beams, and stopping bullets and shit, no matter how many fucking gadgets you have.

Batman is a badass, but superman is fucking superman.....you can't compete with flying, laser beams, and stopping bullets and shit, no matter how many fucking gadgets you have.

Lol.. This isn't even a debate. Superman is superior.

Top Bottom