napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

undetectable pct

tyrand

Hello everyone,

As Dylan said, there is no problem to take sarms in amateur sport because in general they don't do the test for it.

My problem is for the pct, I saw that clomid and nolva are detectable for 2-3 month, is there any alternative pct after sarms ? I know that HCG isn't detectable but I think it's not enough for a good pct...

What's your opinion about that ?

Thank you for your answer :)

PS : sorry for my poor english

Hello everyone,

As Dylan said, there is no problem to take sarms in amateur sport because in general they don't do the test for it.

My problem is for the pct, I saw that clomid and nolva are detectable for 2-3 month, is there any alternative pct after sarms ? I know that HCG isn't detectable but I think it's not enough for a good pct...

What's your opinion about that ?

Thank you for your answer :)

PS : sorry for my poor english

Are you being tested for Clomid and nolva? If so, you can always go with a natural test boosting route for PCT, but if you aren't being tested for sarms you shouldn't be tested for those either

I don't know if they test for clomid nolva but a friend has been tested positive with albuterol so I guess they test also for testosterone and AI, what do you think ?

I don't know if they test for clomid nolva but a friend has been tested positive with albuterol so I guess they test also for testosterone and AI, what do you think ?

If that's the case, then it's really hard to say. I haven't personally heard of testing for Clomid or nolva myself. You should be able to find out exactly what is being tested for. That should be information available to you

Yes they test for clomid and nolva - don't kid yourself for a moment. I would go with what Rick said - grab a natty test booster drop all other Serms that will test positive if your being tested. Also some Sarms are being tested for like GW.

Yes they test for clomid and nolva - don't kid yourself for a moment. I would go with what Rick said - grab a natty test booster drop all other Serms that will test positive if your being tested. Also some Sarms are being tested for like GW.

this is exactly right... they do test for both... now im not so sure they test for raloxfene or toremifene though so you could go with raloxifene, daa and gw-501516 in pct...

Dylan, it seems that I will be tested for raloxifen too.. So do you think that daa will be enough with GW ?

Dylan, it seems that I will be tested for raloxifen too.. So do you think that daa will be enough with GW ?

You could add another natural test booster to that as well if you'd like. Something with fenugreek extract is not a bad idea. That would go well with DAA. The good news is that sarms don't suppress you like AAS, so you will recover from them even with just DAA in my opinion. It may just take longer than if you use a serm like Clomid or Nolva with it

Is anyone have experience with Triptorelin which is GnRH agonist ? it seems undectable and powerful

I've heard of it being used but no experience with it myself, or really know anyone that's used it.

Just learned the other day that taurine actually boosts testosterone and also is a significant N.O. Booster. Also D-aspartic acid has shown in some tests to actually lower testosterone if you aren't already hypogonadal or under the norm. I'll post the page.... Standby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

2ed03ec5912b58b3725f462983243b59.jpg

03e2cb8ead642d41f7b1e27a8d820ae3.jpg

c2ab5e5569f758688ec61547232432ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Top Bottom