napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with peptides reconstitution

Outphase

Hey Guys,

I've purchased pep-tides before but I never know if i'm getting the right measurement when I recon it with bcac water.

Do you guys have any formulas you guys use when reconstitution peptides? For example how much bcac water should I use for a 5mg bottle if I wanna get 250mcg on a slin needle

I'm currently experimenting with some Frag 176 5mgs

5mg is 5000mcg so if you dilute it with 10 mls, then 1 ml is 500mcg, so .5mls is 250mcg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On an insulin syringe it would be 50 units for 250mcgs if you dilute it the way I set it up...

If you need more help I can always write it as an equation take a pic of it and post it...

No that makes perfect sense. Thank you! I was kinda doing it that way but I wanted to make sure it was correct. The only difference is I might have to use 5ml's of bcac water instead of 10 because these peptide vials are pretty small.

I'm glad I could help ya ;) You can definitely use 5mLs just change the calculations..I just woke up to urinate in a half zombie state so if you need me to help later again. I will...but I believe with 5 mls it'll be 1000 mcg per 1mL so .25 ml will be 250 mcg, giving you 25 units on an insulin syringe as 250 mcg. Bam! Booyakasha!

https://media4.giphy.com/media/CSbJXkbxiq40/giphy.gif

8Cartman gave you a very good explanation. I hope that helps clear things up for you bro

Top Bottom