napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence MK-677 Run

Also I started having pains in places where I had injuires they began to hurt a bit, then completely gone away around the 1 month mark. My sleep pattern dropped back down to 5-6 hours a night but they were as if super charged rest its hard to explain. Less rest but more energy,

We shall see. I'm content where I am man. Cross that 300 mark here in no time. I'm eating like a cow and love it. Best part is I'm not packing on fat

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

We shall see. I'm content where I am man. Cross that 300 mark here in no time. I'm eating like a cow and love it. Best part is I'm not packing on fat

I added a little bit of water weight, but as far as eating went i was able to put down a gang of food for several weeks, but the hunger I experienced at the beginning subsided.

MK677 actually seemed to make me more hungry than GH and it made my stomach hurt as if it was just growling all day coudlnt satisfy the hunger.

That's what I need. But the season is so tight on the funds. May have to take that plunge and buy a few bottles. That sale might convince me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well let's just say my midsection is staying tight, and I've eaten probably 40 ice cream sandwiches in the past week. Lol. No joke.

Damn that's insane. I need to get me some MK-677. Sounds just what I need

I ran GH a few times for 6+ months and my last mk677 run was about 5 months. Didn't have PE Mk677 but did know I had some legit shit from some other carriers, I know this because the comparison and effects were almsot identical to running GH. All these sides subsided around the 1.5 month mark. Both for GH and MK677

That's very good to know. Never tried GH, but I'm thinking of adding in some MK-677 in the next couple weeks

That's very good to know. Never tried GH, but I'm thinking of adding in some MK-677 in the next couple weeks

Ya man, I am very fond of mk677 more so than GH due to the constant pinning required and cost I can't say I really enjoy that. I want to attempt to reach an 11-12 month mark with mk677 which I'm think of starting round new years coming. And even more excited to run it from Pure Essence that way i know I'll be getting exact dosing and high quality

Lots of good conversation going on in my log. I dig it :cool:

This stuff is certainly potent. Loving the hunger! I can pack away the food no prob!

Lots of good conversation going on in my log. I dig it :cool:

This stuff is certainly potent. Loving the hunger! I can pack away the food no prob!

so for you the hunger hasn't subsided? that scares me a bit I will start this shit in January and obvi will be running a cal deficit of about 15-1600 cals

Ya man, I am very fond of mk677 more so than GH due to the constant pinning required and cost I can't say I really enjoy that. I want to attempt to reach an 11-12 month mark with mk677 which I'm think of starting round new years coming. And even more excited to run it from Pure Essence that way i know I'll be getting exact dosing and high quality
That's my same dilemma man. I could never justify the cost of GH. It's just not in my budget to run it at a reasonable dose. I also don't want to pin every day. This MK677 sounds exactly what I'm looking for. I'm really looking forward to running it now

Do you recommend supplementing with potassium otc or just increasing my food sources of dietary potassium? I love me some nanners ;)

A banana or two will do the trick :)

When new year rolls around I may try the sarms stack myself. Sounds like you guys having great results with them so I might take the plunge!

so for you the hunger hasn't subsided? that scares me a bit I will start this shit in January and obvi will be running a cal deficit of about 15-1600 cals

No it hasn't.

Just curious why you would want to run a deficit of 1500+ calories? That's a sure fire way to stall progress and lose LBM.

That's my same dilemma man. I could never justify the cost of GH. It's just not in my budget to run it at a reasonable dose. I also don't want to pin every day. This MK677 sounds exactly what I'm looking for. I'm really looking forward to running it now

I agree, and those were my main reasons when i ran GH that i could not or did not want to stay on was multiple pinning daily and cost. I began to despise needles around the 6 month mark, it always made me give it up.. I dont see that happening with MK677, it makes the most sense cost, comfort and convenience.

Day 21
Slept like a baby AGAIN! I crushed my push workout today, and thought I didn't kill any PR's, I felt focused and energized. This was my first session coming off a deload.

Day 22
Another great night's sleep. I had a pull workout and it was turkey day. I don't have any family in the area, so I just chilled and took a day off from tracking macros. I ate some goodies and gained a little over 2lbs from the carnage (mostly water). That hunger is insane if you don't have restrictions lol.

Day 23
Did not sleep well at all last night. Could've been all the food, but I tossed and turned a lot. Woke up feeling groggy and just blah. It's a leg session so I have to man up. I'll be ready to go in a bit :).

Ik you said your hands went numb. Can you explain more? Lastnight my hands got all tingly n shit kinda like they were goin to sleep. That happen to you or different.

Ik you said your hands went numb. Can you explain more? Lastnight my hands got all tingly n shit kinda like they were goin to sleep. That happen to you or different.

That's somewhat of a typical side effect of higher GH levels, so it happens both with GH and MK-677. I believe it eventually subsides and is a temporary thing

It only happens to me when I'm lifting. For me it's like my grip gets weak, kinda like your hand falling asleep in the middle of a set. Rick is right though. I've been on MK for about a month now and that hasn't really happened since last week, so it does subside.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

No it hasn't.

Just curious why you would want to run a deficit of 1500+ calories? That's a sure fire way to stall progress and lose LBM.

Well ive lost 40 lbs of fatness, and am just under 200 lbs now, i kinda wanna stay around 200-210. and i am guestimating 1500-1600 cals. thats where i was to lose the weight maybe even under that. I just dont want to bulk way up.

Top Bottom