napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thought of Dylan

I can't play online where I live. But it looked like you could split screen it. Maybe I can finally get the fiancé to play something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you can split screen it as well. I just hate playing against my son cause he is so awesome at video games like COD and Madden 16. My wife on the other hand is a sore loser when I whip her ass in Mortal Kombat

No such thing. That's only for those who can't handle the PS. And if you can't handle Xbox you go to Nintendo. Lol

I cant even fit my big hands around a PlayStation controller...lmao

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Yes you can split screen it as well. I just hate playing against my son cause he is so awesome at video games like COD and Madden 16. My wife on the other hand is a sore loser when I whip her ass in Mortal Kombat

I seem to pick most up pretty quickly. I never got too involved into brawlers like Mortal Kombat. I'm decent but prefer other avenues.

I think not son id fire a barret .50 cal right up ur booty hole while u crouch cause u think im on the other side of the map. Lol.

PHURIOUS

And while you're swinging the scope of that 50 cal around trying to find me, you end up getting knifed in the back fool! You don't want none of this

And while you're swinging the scope of that 50 cal around trying to find me, you end up getting knifed in the back fool! You don't want none of this

Ha thats why you post up w ur back agaist a wall sucka. Lol

PHURIOUS

When I'm done training him he will slaughter you all .-. ALLL OF U!!!
Of course as a rights of passage every now and then I will challenge you Dylan >=) I expect nothing but pure grade slaughter!!! As for you rick ._. I'll be very agressive to you on match ups!!! Don't let me find you!!

get me added on there bro... gamertag is dylangemelli

i have a new headset on the way as well so we can start getting on this soon... i will practice the next two weeks so im not completely new to it and then we will get going on it if you can provide me some help... that would be great!

get me added on there bro... gamertag is dylangemelli

i have a new headset on the way as well so we can start getting on this soon... i will practice the next two weeks so im not completely new to it and then we will get going on it if you can provide me some help... that would be great!

I added you bro pitviper47, however I'll be mostly active after college finals then. In the mean time you can get a real feel for the game and what not :D I can't wait to do party mode with you bro!

I added you bro pitviper47, however I'll be mostly active after college finals then. In the mean time you can get a real feel for the game and what not :D I can't wait to do party mode with you bro!

Looking forward to it bro... Ill get you added tonite!

Wanting to get Battlefront. Is it worth it?

I'm playing it now. It takes a little getting used too, and right now there aren't a ton of maps, but I'm digging it.....but I'm a huge Star Wars nerd too lol

The flight takes a little getting used to, but some of the game modes are sweet. It's fun playing as vader, boba fet, emperor, Luke, leia, Han, etc....

That's ok .-. Doesn't change my map runner skills >=] you don't want none of this!!! Do you even lift? Lol jk but in all seriousness I'd love to take on you guys and of course teach Dylan. And put Rick down

We will all have to get in a match sometime. I still haven't picked up black ops 3 yet, but I should have it soon hopefully

If u guys are still playing after the new year ill buy a system and join but this reno xmas trip is gonna cost me a small fortune. Lol. After that ill have some spare cash

PHURIOUS

PS4 all the way bro

Just making sure. I saw someone mention 3 earlier. I may pick it up on the Black Friday sales.
Then all I have to do is take it to my brothers house to use his internet lol.

Top Bottom