napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TX Chick Sarms log.

About to get another weigh in tonight probably. Took yesterday off because of my schedule. She will be back at it tonight with me though.

Thanks!

Yeah I don't think the side effects are that bad that I need to dose it differently. I can deal with it. I haven't seen "green blotches" yet so we're good.

I've taken the MK since Monday night and did legs tonight. My joints are still a little sore but I'll wait a bit for it to kick in. My hip is still messed up though... I think I just need to give it a break.

As far as the update, I'm down 1.5 pounds. I definitely feel a lot stronger. And I think I've been showing it too. I've been pushing my body to its limits and it feels awesome (after lol).

I've been having crazy cravings though. It's been hard not to give in but I haven't (as of yet).

Right now I'm dosing .75 of S4, once in the morning and once at night. Full GW once at night, and .5 of the MK once at night.

My waist has been getting smaller and my boobs are shrinking too :( but that's alright. Still have some left lol.

Terror definitely got me hooked on this. Love the product.

Thank you!

I totally understand the aggression. My aggression has gone way up too. I'm a bookkeeper at an international accounting firm and deal with our largest client, and they've pissed me off to a point where I literally had to walk out of the office to cool off lol I'm pretty good at keepin my composure but man, sometimes i just want to break necks lol

Thanks!

Yeah I don't think the side effects are that bad that I need to dose it differently. I can deal with it. I haven't seen "green blotches" yet so we're good.

I've taken the MK since Monday night and did legs tonight. My joints are still a little sore but I'll wait a bit for it to kick in. My hip is still messed up though... I think I just need to give it a break.

As far as the update, I'm down 1.5 pounds. I definitely feel a lot stronger. And I think I've been showing it too. I've been pushing my body to its limits and it feels awesome (after lol).

I've been having crazy cravings though. It's been hard not to give in but I haven't (as of yet).

Right now I'm dosing .75 of S4, once in the morning and once at night. Full GW once at night, and .5 of the MK once at night.

My waist has been getting smaller and my boobs are shrinking too :( but that's alright. Still have some left lol.

Thats some serious progress! Its great to see you dropping weight and doing so well! Keep working hard like you are and it will only continue to get better... The hip is very tricky but the mk will start to help a lot... Thanks for the updates and keep working hard!

Thank you!

I totally understand the aggression. My aggression has gone way up too. I'm a bookkeeper at an international accounting firm and deal with our largest client, and they've pissed me off to a point where I literally had to walk out of the office to cool off lol I'm pretty good at keepin my composure but man, sometimes i just want to break necks lol

I feel that way about my spouse half the time even when I'm not on anything lol good excuse to get some PBs at the gym though! I don't really feel like I've gotten any more aggression. Except for maybe when I'm trying to kill a stack of plates or some dbag comes up to me to tell me he feels like I'm doing everything wrong.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Nice progress.

Thanks!

You're having some great results! Very nice job! Judging by your measurements and your gym performance, your body is recompositioning very well. Keep up the great work....I think you can really make a dramatic transformation from this stack

Lol you already know!!! Just no Mrs. yet.... ;)

And yes, Terror has many titles for me... Lol....

A little update!

Just want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving and I'm grateful for all of your support!

Weighed myself two nights ago and last night and I keep jumping back and forth from 158 and 159. I've definitely seen a muscle mass increase which makes me feel pretty badass lol

I've been breaking out a little more. Not sure if it's just stress or has something to do with the MK. But it's alright, I'll live.

My sleep has been awesome. No problems there.

Cravings... I'm still having them. Hardcore. I have no clue why. Usually I get cravings when it's that time of the month but man, it's been like 24/7. I've been good though. I may have had a fun size snickers at my work yesterday though...

So far so good. Haven't had any more issues with my sight.

I'll post some progress pics in a week or so.

Hope you all have a great thanksgiving!!!

A little update!

Just want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving and I'm grateful for all of your support!

Weighed myself two nights ago and last night and I keep jumping back and forth from 158 and 159. I've definitely seen a muscle mass increase which makes me feel pretty badass lol

I've been breaking out a little more. Not sure if it's just stress or has something to do with the MK. But it's alright, I'll live.

Cravings... I'm still having them. Hardcore. I have no clue why. Usually I get cravings when it's that time of the month but man, it's been like 24/7. I've been good though. I may have had a fun size snickers at my work yesterday though...

Hence why he needs to add the title ;) lol sounds like you're doing great! If you have a sweet tooth craving, what I do is grab a MetRX protein bar. I get the ones that don't have the sugar alcohol in them. I could eat the double cookie crunch every day lol addicted!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Philippians 4:13"

A little update!

Very nice update! If you are adding muscle mass and maintaining weight, it's a pretty good indicator you should be recomping well, which is not a bad thing at all. You're doing great. Stay focused, and keep your eyes on the prize. The reward will be well worth it! I think today is somewhat of a freebie day for everyone, so I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

That's the plan! It's all worth it to me. I see Terror on a daily eating a box of cookie ice cream sandwiches, gummy bears, lasagna, you name it lol so I got used to it.
But thank you and hope you have a great day as well!

That's the plan! It's all worth it to me. I see Terror on a daily eating a box of cookie ice cream sandwiches, gummy bears, lasagna, you name it lol so I got used to it.
But thank you and hope you have a great day as well!
She spilled your beans terror! Lol now we all know what you eat ha ha!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Philippians 4:13"

Top Bottom