napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New from NC

C

Crowman88

Just wanted to introduce myself and thank every one for all the great info. I am 30 years old and have been lifting hard consistently for 6 years. I started at 6' and 150 lbs benching around my bodyweight. Im up to 200 lbs around 12% now with very respectable strenth and physique. I'm interested in taking things to the next level and doing them RIGHT. I plan to get blood testing done tommorow to get a baseline. Again thanks for all the great info I look foward to being a part of the forum and learning all I can

Just wanted to introduce myself and thank every one for all the great info. I am 30 years old and have been lifting hard consistently for 6 years. I started at 6' and 150 lbs benching around my bodyweight. Im up to 200 lbs around 12% now with very respectable strenth and physique. I'm interested in taking things to the next level and doing them RIGHT. I plan to get blood testing done tommorow to get a baseline. Again thanks for all the great info I look foward to being a part of the forum and learning all I can

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here! don't hesitate to let me know if you need any help along the way...

Welcome to the family bro. Youve made some great progress!! Let me know if theres anything I csn do to help you out

welcome brother! its a pleasure to have you

Welcome to the Rush bro. Ask away and you'll get the best answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom