napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help on HGH and IGF-1Lr3

Majani187

.................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
Ya if u r running hgh then no reason to run igf. Igf-1lr3 is a fragment of hgh.

That would be like running sustanon and then test prop also.

PHURIOUS

If you are going to run GH I wouldn't even bother with the IGF-1LR3

It's hard to find legit peptides these days anyways

Thank for the advice, will just run HGH at 3IU to 4IU per day for 12months.
Should I take one dose in the morning or split it into 2 doses?

Opinions vary but i find it more effective to take at night before bed. Because when u r at rest it will use that hgh to help u grow. Where as during the day you will get a jolt but your body will burn it up.

PHURIOUS

I read somewhere at night we produce our natural GH during deep sleep, so they say what not make use of the free GH during that time.

Yes your body releases hgh at rest. Which is my point. Your body repairs at night. Ie muscle growth? So why not dose it for the time whwn your body does the repairing and growing. You dont repair during the day while ur working living or lifting. Why waste it.

PHURIOUS

Does it suppress your natural HGH or does it add on to your natural HGH during sleep?
I truly understand your approach, but would ask my self if its so logical why do most people do first thing in the morning on empty stomach doses?

I really dont know why. Different philosophies ive done both. The daytime one gives u a buzz but it burns out. The nighttime is great. And i sleep like a new born baby. Try both and see what works for you.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom