napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence MK-677 Run

Damn man. Just this sleep benefit alone has me wanting to jump on it. The appetite increase I could use right now also while I'm trying to add some mass

Yeah it really is nice man. You feel good when u wake up 2. I am running sr+rad+mk677+lgd...yeah it is great!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
Yeah I feel pretty good now when I wake up. You must feel great on that stack!

Damn man. Just this sleep benefit alone has me wanting to jump on it. The appetite increase I could use right now also while I'm trying to add some mass
It will certainly help. Since I increased my protein intake the other day I'm going to need all the help I can get. Protons satiate me like no other.

Yeah I feel pretty good now when I wake up. You must feel great on that stack!

It will certainly help. Since I increased my protein intake the other day I'm going to need all the help I can get. Protons satiate me like no other.
No doubt. Not to mention I started TRT about 2 months ago and also running some proviron...it's actually making my life a lot less complicated bc I really only desire 4 things on this stack...Food, lift, sleep, sex lol

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Day 12
ENERGY is off the charts today. I woke up at 4:30 ready to go for work. I've been crushing it so far. I can't wait to get to the gym later because I have squats on deck!

All the good reports on sleep are really making this sound awesome to me. Kill those squats brother!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Day 13
Pretty mediocre night's sleep last night. I had a big presentation today, so I think it was kind of messing with me. I woke up ready to go so I headed into work early to get set up and get things done... only to find out that the power was out. It came back on an hour and a half after arriving, so I got NOTHING done lol. Still nailed my presentation though, and I think it's partly because of the energy I brought to the table. Loving this stuff :).

this is such a great log and its so beneficial to so many... im loving what this is doing for you... i keep saying it over and over, most will find that 677 is probably going to end up being the most popular of them all... especially with its ability to be ran at such great lengths of time and have continuous gains throughout... great work so far brother! no water retention etc correct?

i was going to talk you about this bro... this would be perfect for you to add right now... you should just run this for the duration... im telling you, this is the one man! it has so much promise.. you can already see that... i would definitely consider it

Day 14
Best night's sleep I have had in... Lord knows how long! I slept 8 straight hours and just felt great when I woke up. If you are planning to try this product--don't be dismayed by the few days of lethargy at the beginning, in the end the payoff is worth it!

I should also note that I've lost about 2.4lbs and have had to increase me caloric intake. This could partly be due to the fact that I just stopped some dbol, but hey, I'm looking tighter and a bit fuller, so I"ll take it!

The sleep benefits is what is important to me as I said I have sleep apnea and the more you log the more it pushes me to get on MK 677. Thx for the log bro impressed

Top Bottom