napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Makin gainz in pct? Say what?!

lol hear me out.. so my friend has done 2 cycles, first cycle test only and then did a pct with clomid/nolva and a natty test booster. He said during pct he gained ALOT of fat and after pct he lost a good deal of his muscle. His second cycle was far stronger with tbol and winny and test. For his pct this time he used the protocol y'all recommend which includes SARMS. During pct he said he actually felt like he was putting muscle on?! He believes it was the sarms. Any truth to this or just placebo? I know sarms will retain muscle for sure but gain in pct???

lol hear me out.. so my friend has done 2 cycles, first cycle test only and then did a pct with clomid/nolva and a natty test booster. He said during pct he gained ALOT of fat and after pct he lost a good deal of his muscle. His second cycle was far stronger with tbol and winny and test. For his pct this time he used the protocol y'all recommend which includes SARMS. During pct he said he actually felt like he was putting muscle on?! He believes it was the sarms. Any truth to this or just placebo? I know sarms will retain muscle for sure but gain in pct???

brother, do you now see why i am so big on this protocol... he gained fat in his last pct because his cortisol spiked a great deal, which its known to do in pct... gw-501516 completely eliminates this... mk2866 allows for the muscle gain in pct, which its clearly known to do and it wont hinder recovery one bit in only 4 weeks... there is no suppression seen in 4 weeks... STUPID FUCKS that get all stirred up about it being suppressive fail to realize that suppression wont even show until around 6 weeks and even then its ever so slight... even after 12 weeks its so slight you dont see much at all... the pct with mk and gw is there for a huge reason and he just saw why! thanks for the update!

brother, do you now see why i am so big on this protocol... he gained fat in his last pct because his cortisol spiked a great deal, which its known to do in pct... gw-501516 completely eliminates this... mk2866 allows for the muscle gain in pct, which its clearly known to do and it wont hinder recovery one bit in only 4 weeks... there is no suppression seen in 4 weeks... STUPID FUCKS that get all stirred up about it being suppressive fail to realize that suppression wont even show until around 6 weeks and even then its ever so slight... even after 12 weeks its so slight you dont see much at all... the pct with mk and gw is there for a huge reason and he just saw why! thanks for the update!
No prob brotha! always love updating the peps on the forum! Also i ran basically the same cycle as him except I'm running osta for 12 weeks total. 4 weeks in pct and 8 weeks on cycle to help with the winny joints. Osta suppression is very minimal correct, so i should be good to go on recovery?

I noticed I have gained a little fat on pct as well, I wasn't as strict with the gw and mk as I should have been. lesson learned for next time.

I noticed I have gained a little fat on pct as well, I wasn't as strict with the gw and mk as I should have been. lesson learned for next time.

yes, pct is a very stressful time on the body and that's why i always stress its importance.. just take it as a lesson learned from here on out brother...

No prob brotha! always love updating the peps on the forum! Also i ran basically the same cycle as him except I'm running osta for 12 weeks total. 4 weeks in pct and 8 weeks on cycle to help with the winny joints. Osta suppression is very minimal correct, so i should be good to go on recovery?

its minimal at best bro... im sure you already know to run the proper mini pct afterwards and your recovery will be nothing but smooth... whats the plan for your next cycle? how did osta treat you with winstrol?

its minimal at best bro... im sure you already know to run the proper mini pct afterwards and your recovery will be nothing but smooth... whats the plan for your next cycle? how did osta treat you with winstrol?
Not sure about my second cycle yet, gonna wrap up pct and then start a 12 week bridge with sarms which I'm VERY excited before because i used sarms on my aas cycle for their health benefits such as gw for cholesterol, osta for joints, etc. but not in conjunction. I still have yet to try s4 so I'm really excited that I'm running 12 weeks as a part of my bridge. Osta was awesome, no joint pain on winny at all.

Yes bro, this is exactly why Dylan and I have preached and preached for years about how valuable sarms can be in PCT. MK-2866 and GW should both be staples for PCT in my opinion. I wouldn't personally run a PCT without them. It's truly a game changer for gain retention post cycle, as well as the possibility of adding even more gains as you noted!

On top of that benefit, GW keeps you leaner while making your nutrients utilized by your body more efficiently. The MK will heal any nagging injuries made during the cycle as well.

There's far too many benefits to not use them in PCT

Yes bro, this is exactly why Dylan and I have preached and preached for years about how valuable sarms can be in PCT. MK-2866 and GW should both be staples for PCT in my opinion. I wouldn't personally run a PCT without them. It's truly a game changer for gain retention post cycle, as well as the possibility of adding even more gains as you noted!

On top of that benefit, GW keeps you leaner while making your nutrients utilized by your body more efficiently. The MK will heal any nagging injuries made during the cycle as well.

There's far too many benefits to not use them in PCT

we have been talking about this since the very first time we did it which was basically the same time so long ago... far too many just don't understand why or how it works and that's why i wrote articles and did videos on this particular subject... there's a DAMN GOOD REASON why this pct is what is recommended because it truly does give the best recovery... so many fail to realize that while kickstarting hpta is the main area to address, there are several other areas of concern as well... estrogen control, cortisol control, strength, hormonal imbalance, internal toxicity repair, etc... the list goes on.. there's many other areas of concern that must be addressed for TRUE RECOVERY...

Not sure about my second cycle yet, gonna wrap up pct and then start a 12 week bridge with sarms which I'm VERY excited before because i used sarms on my aas cycle for their health benefits such as gw for cholesterol, osta for joints, etc. but not in conjunction. I still have yet to try s4 so I'm really excited that I'm running 12 weeks as a part of my bridge. Osta was awesome, no joint pain on winny at all.

what is your planned bridge bro?

I am now a complete believer. I am 4 weeks PCT. Following Dylan's Sarms protocol and basic model. I have lost NO weight! I stepped on the scales tonight and almost dropped a load. I was expecting to see a drop from 195 to 188 ish... I was solid 200. Waist good.... Hard as a dang rock... and wow... I will never again doubt the Sarms supplementation to pct... EVER. and I am an old dog... 54... been at this a long time... I am blown away at the results... of course my 18 week cycle was primo based and hung on an Hgh foundation but still.... my strength is a little off but it needed to drop some because I was scaring myself. In January I am all in with a run that has SARMS built in. I cannot wait. Wish I has been able to see past my bias before now. The GW is killing my endurance in recovery.

In short I am so grateful for this group, Dylan, and all of the real non bro-science I am learning.

Dylan and Rickrock, is this the only account you've seen of someone making gains in pct with sarms? or have you seen others experience this? lol wondering if my friend is a lone survivor

yes adding gw/osta is pct is the wave of the future.People that think its a marketing ploy are missing the boat! it works and works well!

Dylan and Rickrock, is this the only account you've seen of someone making gains in pct with sarms? or have you seen others experience this? lol wondering if my friend is a lone survivor

it is not guaranteed you will make gains. but you will keep more muscle then before.almost for sure

I've seen MANY people making gains in PCT with sarms, including myself! That's why I became such a huge believer in it. I know from personal experience just what they can do. Now since I'm on TRT, I don't do PCT. however, I use MK-2866 and other sarms during my cruises, and my last cruise was the best one I had ever done because of sarms. I made some incredible gains, and it was like I was on cycle again. It was pretty awesome

bro, rick and i have not only experienced this ourselves but we have been seeing this for years... that's why i recommend it... you wont always make gains in pct but there's a HIGH likelihood that you will, as you already can see... its the best set up for complete recovery and further progress throughout... trust me bro, there's a damn good reason why i have stressed this so much...

I am now a complete believer. I am 4 weeks PCT. Following Dylan's Sarms protocol and basic model. I have lost NO weight! I stepped on the scales tonight and almost dropped a load. I was expecting to see a drop from 195 to 188 ish... I was solid 200. Waist good.... Hard as a dang rock... and wow... I will never again doubt the Sarms supplementation to pct... EVER. and I am an old dog... 54... been at this a long time... I am blown away at the results... of course my 18 week cycle was primo based and hung on an Hgh foundation but still.... my strength is a little off but it needed to drop some because I was scaring myself. In January I am all in with a run that has SARMS built in. I cannot wait. Wish I has been able to see past my bias before now. The GW is killing my endurance in recovery.

In short I am so grateful for this group, Dylan, and all of the real non bro-science I am learning.

im so glad that you had this experience and you are seeing this type of result... i know how hard you worked on your cycle and i wanted to ensure you not only kept that but added to it.. you are going to LOVE the sarms bridge followed by your next cycle... you are going to teat that competition up and like i told you several times, im going to make damn good and sure that you do! =)

Top Bottom