napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting is absolutely miserable

All right well finally had my physique show yesterday.In the men's physique tall class I took 2nd overall out of 7 guys, a couple of the guys crossed over from bodybuilding and I was proud to have beaten some pretty stout competition. I wont ever compete again in th he NAPA organization as they have to be the most disorganized group ive ever encountered with these shows. I came out really dry and because of the long time waiting in the back room to pump I lost a bit of fullness and vascularity. Overall felt super proud of what I trained my ass off for and I owe a lot of push to my fiance who got me through some terrible times. More pictures coming this was me that morning of the show only 4 ozof water during first meal and no more until 4 pm. Cramped a lot because I originally intended drinking some after pre judging but it happened too damn late.

Looking great buddy! You did awesome at the show, and 2nd place is very respectable. Congratulations on an awesome finish!

For the future maybe consider just going to the NPC to compete, which is the best place to compete in my opinion for amateurs. Looking forward to any other pics you can provide!

Thanks guys, yeah it was a great experience but would only compete in NPC from here on out. I liked that this organization is smaller and the judges can really give you great advice on what areas to work on. I'll have more pictures up and coming. Looking forward to staying shredded and adding more mass. Will continue with the fasted cardio as that really did a great job for me and am going to start a SARM cycle mid-December once I donate blood. How I have missed food so damn much lol......The gooey butter cake was ridiculous haha

Thanks guys, yeah it was a great experience but would only compete in NPC from here on out. I liked that this organization is smaller and the judges can really give you great advice on what areas to work on. I'll have more pictures up and coming. Looking forward to staying shredded and adding more mass. Will continue with the fasted cardio as that really did a great job for me and am going to start a SARM cycle mid-December once I donate blood. How I have missed food so damn much lol......The gooey butter cake was ridiculous haha

Gotta love that food after a show bro! Lol. Everything is so damn good after dieting so long.

What sarms are you thinking of starting in December?

Appreciate all the positive feedback gents. Here was the SARM cycle I was planning:

Ostarine 25mg/day
GW 15mg/day
S4 50mg/day, gradual increments up to 75mg/day. Let's see how the sides go on this guy.
PES Alphamine (have to see if this is necessary running along with GW pre-workout)
Aromasin on hand
Myovite Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
Vitamin C & Pantothenic Acid (adrenal health)
TRT dose continue with 200mg/wk

Like to try this run out for 12 weeks then jump into a Halo/Test Prop/Mast cycle. Want to stay in single digits so will modify my diet toward the end to get the most results out of the Masteron. Should be a very fun run, I loved running Ostar1ne before and to stack it with these guys will be special :)

Top Bottom