napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

WTF is wrong with out commander and chief

Lol yeah but Americans are mostly lost in the sauce brother when it comes to politics. They don't believe anything that doesn't play on Fox or CNN. The rest of the world is quite more geopolitically aware. Americans keep our heads in our own world generally speaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

You have that right brother. Most are just sheeple in this country and are blind to the truth....only in belief of the propaganda fed to them through the media. You and I have discussed a little before, and I'm pretty much on the same page as you with how I perceive things now. I woke up and saw things for what they really were and used my own eyes for a change

You have that right brother. Most are just sheeple in this country and are blind to the truth....only in belief of the propaganda fed to them through the media. You and I have discussed a little before, and I'm pretty much on the same page as you with how I perceive things now. I woke up and saw things for what they really were and used my own eyes for a change

Yeah Rick and I can't tell you how refreshing that is. Most people seriously would rather not even know and could care less what it means for the coming generations. I for one will do what I can to protect this country from domestic enemies, media, politicians or otherwise. Mostly I just spread the word for now even if it ruins my reputation with people. And it has. But I took an oath so that's that. So glad you're awake bro. [emoji109]🏻

[email protected]

Yeah Rick and I can't tell you how refreshing that is. Most people seriously would rather not even know and could care less what it means for the coming generations. I for one will do what I can to protect this country from domestic enemies, media, politicians or otherwise. Mostly I just spread the word for now even if it ruins my reputation with people. And it has. But I took an oath so that's that. So glad you're awake bro. [emoji109]🏻

[email protected]

I can understand man. A lot of the subject matter with our beliefs are sensitive for many out there, so I usually stay in the shadows on social media and things like that for the most part. Every now and then I can't help it and make my position on things known which as you know can be very controversial. I've been blocked, deleted, and unfriended by some over it, but I've still managed to open a couple other set of eyes so it's all worth it.

I can understand man. A lot of the subject matter with our beliefs are sensitive for many out there, so I usually stay in the shadows on social media and things like that for the most part. Every now and then I can't help it and make my position on things known which as you know can be very controversial. I've been blocked, deleted, and unfriended by some over it, but I've still managed to open a couple other set of eyes so it's all worth it.

Absolutely. Couldn't agree more.

[email protected]

Btw if you know anyone else who likes lamb of god or Meshuggah that doesn't agree with you just tell them to listen to the lyrics harder or read them. They sing almost exclusively about it. Very political bands as I'm sure you know.

[email protected]

Like Old Man Markley lyrics state;

They think they got us fooled,
That we think we're living free.
If we got time and money,
for junk food and TV....

Btw if you know anyone else who likes lamb of god or Meshuggah that doesn't agree with you just tell them to listen to the lyrics harder or read them. They sing almost exclusively about it. Very political bands as I'm sure you know.

[email protected]

metal is the worst music for people because they judge it the hardest. yet metal is usually the most technical. just because people do not understand the screaming vocals, but Randy Blythes vocals are spot on, and none of the people that judge that music can even get close to singing like that. it is very hard to do, people do not understand that..

metal is the worst music for people because they judge it the hardest. yet metal is usually the most technical. just because people do not understand the screaming vocals, but Randy Blythes vocals are spot on, and none of the people that judge that music can even get close to singing like that. it is very hard to do, people do not understand that..

I agree. I hate how people think it's satanic all the time too lol but that's an age old pet peeve.

[email protected]

I will not comment...I will not comment....I will not comment...

I opt out from posting political views due to fear of becoming a target for Big Brother.
Ive worked to many Gov projects to know better.

After the attack, Osama just brought in 10k Syrian refugees. A top fbI guy said no way have they been property screened and estimated 10 in 1000 are terrorist. So that's 100 terrorists on us soil now. And 900 still to come.

After the attack, Osama just brought in 10k Syrian refugees. A top fbI guy said no way have they been property screened and estimated 10 in 1000 are terrorist. So that's 100 terrorists on us soil now. And 900 still to come.

The good thing is that a lot of states are refusing the refugees...and hopefully even more following suit

Top Bottom