napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Built labs?

TX TERROR

Hey guys.

Trying to track down a lab for a friend. He was using it a long long time. The safe mail crash seems to have taken him offline though.

All I have is [email protected]
The guy never went by a name or anything.

Any ideas or familiarity out there?
Told my friend I'd try to track him down.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Oh i know. He is lol. Got him over at roids24. But the source is not something we have here necessarily.... They deal in big powder too. Several HGH variaites as well. I just cant believe they are so recloose. I mean not even a lab name or anything lol.

Sounds smart to me

He was very very careful. We never got a name or anything. Not even a first name of the guy. No idea where it would come from either. I have some unique things abut some products he had but saving that in case some one approaches me...

Chinese powder and ugl bust. Unknown source

Raw Hormone Powder sponsor ?Powerlife Nutrition Corporation Ltd? Busted

A major Chinese steroid powder sponsor has been busted in the United States after a Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) investigation.

The man behind ?Powerlife Nutrition Corporation Ltd? (PLN) known as ?Mr. Liu? has been arrested in Denver, Colorado on October 22, 2015. The real name of ?Mr. Liu? is 32-year old male Yi Yu ? a Chinese national.

You may be wondering why a Chinese steroid source was in the United States, risking his freedom and illegal business, but it seems it was part of an eloberate plan to bait Yu to the Global by a former customer and steroid dealer operation a busted underground lab (UGL) in Colorado.

Test Enan powderThe Denver based UGL was busted on busted on July 30, 2014 by the Boulder County Drug Task Force (BCDTF). The arrested individual agreed to testify and snitch in return for a more lenient sentence. That included information on his powder sponsor ?Mr. Liu?.

Yu was primarily in the United States as one of his daughters was enrolled at the University of Oregon. Yu had obtained a Combined Visa for Business or Pleasure (B1/B2 visa), which would allow him to accompany his daughters first few days at school and spend some time visiting the U.S. which he hadn?t done before. That now seems to be a large mistake because of Yu had remained in China he would have been out of the reach of U.S. investigators.

Unfortunately for Yu, he has also arranged to meet some of his biggest steroid UGL operators and customers on U.S. soil. After one of them had been busted a year earlier and agreed to give information to the Boulder County District Attorney?s Office as a ?confidential informant?, Yu was walking into a trap.

The FBI and DEA then setup 3 controlled deliveries of anabolic steroids by Yu to the confidential information and snitch. These purchases included some large raw powder orders including; 1kg of Testosterone Cypionate, 1kg of Testosterone Propionate, 1kg of Deca-Durabolin (nandrolone), 2000 tablets of Dianabol, 1000 pills of Anavar (oxandorlone), 1kg of Sustanon 250, 1kg of Testosterone Enanthate, 2000 oral steroid tablets of Winstrol (stanozolol) and 1000 Anadrol (oxymetholone) capsules.

Worryingly for Global based customers, police officers found a massive amount of information when arresting Yu. Federal agents discovered Paypal information, Western Union (WU) records, a huge amount of PLN emails and bank wire data.

Between February 9, 2012 and May 22, 2015 Yu had sent 139,000 emails, which Google handed over to investigators. This included all emails sent to and from plnutrition@gmail. WU records details 179 cash transaction using the name Sanhong Liu in Hong Kong and China. 118 payments made to Yi Yu and Yuxan Ding. The WU cash amount exceeded $500,000. PayPal data was also handed over to federal officers. All payments to and from plnutritioncn were seized.

With the sheer amount of information taken by officers, more UGL busts are sure to follow in the Global.

This is from 3 days ago only, it could caused problems for hundreds of people.

Chinese powder and ugl bust. Unknown source

Raw Hormone Powder sponsor ?Powerlife Nutrition Corporation Ltd? Busted

A major Chinese steroid powder sponsor has been busted in the United States after a Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) investigation.

The man behind ?Powerlife Nutrition Corporation Ltd? (PLN) known as ?Mr. Liu? has been arrested in Denver, Colorado on October 22, 2015. The real name of ?Mr. Liu? is 32-year old male Yi Yu ? a Chinese national.

You may be wondering why a Chinese steroid source was in the United States, risking his freedom and illegal business, but it seems it was part of an eloberate plan to bait Yu to the Global by a former customer and steroid dealer operation a busted underground lab (UGL) in Colorado.

Test Enan powderThe Denver based UGL was busted on busted on July 30, 2014 by the Boulder County Drug Task Force (BCDTF). The arrested individual agreed to testify and snitch in return for a more lenient sentence. That included information on his powder sponsor ?Mr. Liu?.

Yu was primarily in the United States as one of his daughters was enrolled at the University of Oregon. Yu had obtained a Combined Visa for Business or Pleasure (B1/B2 visa), which would allow him to accompany his daughters first few days at school and spend some time visiting the U.S. which he hadn?t done before. That now seems to be a large mistake because of Yu had remained in China he would have been out of the reach of U.S. investigators.

Unfortunately for Yu, he has also arranged to meet some of his biggest steroid UGL operators and customers on U.S. soil. After one of them had been busted a year earlier and agreed to give information to the Boulder County District Attorney?s Office as a ?confidential informant?, Yu was walking into a trap.

The FBI and DEA then setup 3 controlled deliveries of anabolic steroids by Yu to the confidential information and snitch. These purchases included some large raw powder orders including; 1kg of Testosterone Cypionate, 1kg of Testosterone Propionate, 1kg of Deca-Durabolin (nandrolone), 2000 tablets of Dianabol, 1000 pills of Anavar (oxandorlone), 1kg of Sustanon 250, 1kg of Testosterone Enanthate, 2000 oral steroid tablets of Winstrol (stanozolol) and 1000 Anadrol (oxymetholone) capsules.

Worryingly for Global based customers, police officers found a massive amount of information when arresting Yu. Federal agents discovered Paypal information, Western Union (WU) records, a huge amount of PLN emails and bank wire data.

Between February 9, 2012 and May 22, 2015 Yu had sent 139,000 emails, which Google handed over to investigators. This included all emails sent to and from plnutrition@gmail. WU records details 179 cash transaction using the name Sanhong Liu in Hong Kong and China. 118 payments made to Yi Yu and Yuxan Ding. The WU cash amount exceeded $500,000. PayPal data was also handed over to federal officers. All payments to and from plnutritioncn were seized.

With the sheer amount of information taken by officers, more UGL busts are sure to follow in the Global.

This is from 3 days ago only, it could caused problems for hundreds of people.

Damn that sucks

The moral of that story dont buy such large quantities and stay under the radar. Dont get greedy. Stay in ur lane

PHURIOUS

The moral of that story dont buy such large quantities and stay under the radar. Dont get greedy. Stay in ur lane

PHURIOUS

Yeah bro...exactly. The dude that orders 10 grams is going to be overlooked. The guy who buys multiple kilos is ummm suspicious

Yeah bro...exactly. The dude that orders 10 grams is going to be overlooked. The guy who buys multiple kilos is ummm suspicious

Ya. Getting a 12# package from china MIGHT draw some attention. Lol

PHURIOUS

Hey guys.

Trying to track down a lab for a friend. He was using it a long long time. The safe mail crash seems to have taken him offline though.

All I have is [email protected]
The guy never went by a name or anything.

Any ideas or familiarity out there?
Told my friend I'd try to track him down.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

where did he find this place? You know good labs, just hook him up with another place. robo him !

Top Bottom