napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tx terror sarms log

By the way.. You're a fucking beast bro, fuck. What do you do for a living man?
I'm a project manager for a Webster based company. Cushy office job lol. Was actually in line to be a sherif and start working at the jail but this job popped up and pays more.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I just finished a back workout and was actually pumping out real quick. My forearms and hands were just super super pumped it was ridiculous. Almost painful. My hands are just constantly feeling it especially.

When working out it was pretty fun actually just tough on anything requiring some serious grip strength.

I just finished a back workout and was actually pumping out real quick. My forearms and hands were just super super pumped it was ridiculous. Almost painful. My hands are just constantly feeling it especially.

When working out it was pretty fun actually just tough on anything requiring some serious grip strength.

Yep. I've had to increase my taurine a bit since being on mk-677. I love the pumps, but when they get painful during a leg session, it makes that puke factor much more of a reality lol.

I'm a project manager for a Webster based company. Cushy office job lol. Was actually in line to be a sherif and start working at the jail but this job popped up and pays more.

Good move.. You can earn your money from the neck down or the neck up.

I say use your head.. it pays more then using your body.

Mt?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Methyltrelione...
A very very harsh steroid known as an oral version of tren. Significantly stronger though.
1mg of MT is equivilant to about 100mg of tren acetate.

It is the king in the the steroid world. Great drug but very dangerous.

Day 4

Nothing to really say about last nighy.

Got maybe 5 hours of sleep wasn't very good sleep either but I'm sure they can't all be great.

Woke up pretty hundreds as usual. About to wash the dogs and get my grub on. Put down some enchiladas like it was nothing. Still starving.

Hands not as swollen today either.

Day 4

Nothing to really say about last nighy.

Got maybe 5 hours of sleep wasn't very good sleep either but I'm sure they can't all be great.

Woke up pretty hundreds as usual. About to wash the dogs and get my grub on. Put down some enchiladas like it was nothing. Still starving.

Hands not as swollen today either.

Yep, unfortunately we can't sleep amazingly 100% of the time.

Glad your swelling has gone down. That's kind of an odd side, unless it has to do with water/bloat.

Stay hungry, my friend.

Excellent updates brother... I would really try the am dosing and see how different your sleep is.... This is already an excellent log and i anticipate it will be one that many go to for reference... If you have any questions any time, let me know brother... Great job so far!

So I just took a 3 hour nap and I feel like I slept for about 8 hours. Pretty cool. Feel like I could start the day all over again.

Now....

I do have experience with insulin actually. Is anyone here interested to see what that will do? I don't enjoy using it but don't mind it either. I personally don't go over 12iu of long acting.

Growth and insulin is said to have a synergistic relationship. Curious to see what exactly it could do. I could run it with the begging of my next cycle in december if yall want me to. Lol Il be a guinea pig for you guys.

Day 5

Well I took a nap last night for 3 hours and it just fucked my whole night up. The thing is I felt like I slept for 8 hours with just a 3 hour nap. So getting back to sleep was tough and I didn't sleep well at all through the night. Woke up a few times. Didn't have much as far as dreams go really.

Numbness in the hands/swelling is making it really hard to inject lol. I did my 200mg of test e this morning but didn't find it easy at all.

Waking up feeling super full all the time though. Have a decent full feeling throughout the day actually.

Seem to recover fairly better now too. Had some brutal workouts but feel totally fine.

I cant wait for my order from roids24 to get here!!!! this is going to be a revolutionary cycle for me I can already tell.

Day 5

Well I took a nap last night for 3 hours and it just fucked my whole night up. The thing is I felt like I slept for 8 hours with just a 3 hour nap. So getting back to sleep was tough and I didn't sleep well at all through the night. Woke up a few times. Didn't have much as far as dreams go really.

Numbness in the hands/swelling is making it really hard to inject lol. I did my 200mg of test e this morning but didn't find it easy at all.

Waking up feeling super full all the time though. Have a decent full feeling throughout the day actually.

Seem to recover fairly better now too. Had some brutal workouts but feel totally fine.

I cant wait for my order from roids24 to get here!!!! this is going to be a revolutionary cycle for me I can already tell.

What are you bout to run?

Top Bottom