napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Maybe a dumb question but...

Keep us updated on this if you do it the way Dylan laid out. A lot of us on here are going towards the longer termed, therapeutic doses for more sustainable gains, less water etc. This kind of lay out goes perfect with my TRT because the test dose on this layout is already provided through my TRT. This has been the solution for a very long time in the muscle wasting therapy for guys who were HIV positive. This was basically the layout the guys were given......long term therapeutic doses of Test / Deca and these guys were basically going to die from muscle wasting actually turned around and came out jacked! True story!

A DHT is never a waste in my opinion. If it's something you can easily be like hey can I just toss some mast in? Then ya go for it. If it's a burden to get or too much oil then skip it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I tend to agree. I use mast like an ancillary. It's welcome in all my cycles.

Granted you may not tell aesthetically depending on BF% but it will lower SHBG and spike your sex drive which is good enough reason for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Keep us updated on this if you do it the way Dylan laid out. A lot of us on here are going towards the longer termed, therapeutic doses for more sustainable gains, less water etc. This kind of lay out goes perfect with my TRT because the test dose on this layout is already provided through my TRT. This has been the solution for a very long time in the muscle wasting therapy for guys who were HIV positive. This was basically the layout the guys were given......long term therapeutic doses of Test / Deca and these guys were basically going to die from muscle wasting actually turned around and came out jacked! True story!

it is very true and more and more are providing examples of it not only working but being just as if not more effective than a big drawn out cycle... this is a true story!

Just curious why test at only 200

you can run it higher if you want but why? why not let everything else in your cycle shine, keep the sides lower and get everything you need out of it without overdoing it? you can do as you will with it and its fine to run it higher bro but honestly, there's no need whatsoever... try it once and you'll see what im saying

I'm going to run it as suggested you know more than I do I'm just trying to learn as much as possible by asking questions .... Soaking up knowledge here on adrenaline rush

Yeah I followed a few cases with my dad years ago and we saw it happen. They went from dead to muscular with 200/200 deca/test.We even followed the progress of Nelson Vergel

Yeah I followed a few cases with my dad years ago and we saw it happen. They went from dead to muscular with 200/200 deca/test.We even followed the progress of Nelson Vergel
That's awesome! Yeah I'm on Nelson's TRT forum. Lot of good information over there too especially from his perspective. & I love the information that you and your dad share with us! Thanks so much!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've had a bottle of un-open deca laying around for alittle over a year now that was gave to me by a very good friend .....is it still good? 2nd question what could I expect running it at 150mg a week along with test of course .... Would caber be needed at such a low dose ? I just want to use it up not really interested in the sides that deca brings

Next cycle debating
1-16 test cyp. 500 mg
1-10 deca. 150 mg
1-6. tbol. 60 mg daily
11-16. Winstrol 50 mg daily

Pct clomid/novaldex/hcg same old same old

I would pull the test down to300 and up the deca to 450 to 600... IMHO

I'm going to run it as suggested you know more than I do I'm just trying to learn as much as possible by asking questions .... Soaking up knowledge here on adrenaline rush

very wise bro and i really respect the attitude... any other help you need, dont hesitate to let me know

Question actually for a friend .... I saw your video on Anadrol and something about stacking Anadrol and dbol .... What would a recommended dose be .... Something like dbol at 10mg and Anadrol at 10mg?

Question actually for a friend .... I saw your video on Anadrol and something about stacking Anadrol and dbol .... What would a recommended dose be .... Something like dbol at 10mg and Anadrol at 10mg?

Half of the recommended dosing. So if you would do 20mg dbol OR 50 mg drol, you'd do 10mg dbol and 25mg drol. I'd say start there and you can always bump it up a bit.

Obviously it's very debated. Drol isn't supposed to cause water retention but can make you feel like shit. Dbol can cause some water retention if you aren't on point with everything but can make you feel godly. So some try to get the best of both worlds.

Obviously it's very debated. Drol isn't supposed to cause water retention but can make you feel like shit. Dbol can cause some water retention if you aren't on point with everything but can make you feel godly. So some try to get the best of both worlds.

What he means is forget about it...lol. Try adrol...see if you like it. Try dbol..see if you like it. You will probably prefer one over the other ,as that is almost always the case. If you are looking for some magic by splitting the two ,you are wasting your time. You will be taking a marginally effective dose of each.Why? Take a good usefull dose for each and pick your fav.

Top Bottom