napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious update

Well mom made it out ok.

Had a bunch of bone spurs removed. 3 discs replaced woth synthetic ones and pins. She is gonna be sore but be pain free in a couple months

PHURIOUS

Well mom made it out ok.

Had a bunch of bone spurs removed. 3 discs replaced woth synthetic ones and pins. She is gonna be sore but be pain free in a couple months

PHURIOUS
Good to hear man. All the best to her recovery.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well mom made it out ok.

PHURIOUS

Thats good to hear brother! So thats where you were driving to today huh? I can't believe you pulled over to a rest stop just to talk to lil ol me! hahaha

this is a little notice for all my customers. My mom hurt her back yesterday really back and she is having surgery tomorrow at 7 am. I have to leave in a little while. And drive about 8 hrs. Im sorry for the delay in shipping. I will be back wednesday morning time and all orders will ship then.

Again. Sorry for this short delay.

PHURIOUS

Dam bro, sorry to hear that. Best wishes to moms, hope she gets better ASAP

Glad to see you take your time away from work to go out of your way to be with your mother when she was getting operated on. Family is more important than anything else. Life on Earth is too short in perspective of were we end up at for eternity. We pray for your moms pain free and speedy recovery.

Glad to see you take your time away from work to go out of your way to be with your mother when she was getting operated on. Family is more important than anything else. Life on Earth is too short in perspective of were we end up at for eternity. We pray for your moms pain free and speedy recovery.

Amen to that brother!!

Thank you. Im actually on my way home now. She was all im fine you get home and get back to work. Lol.

PHURIOUS

Ya she will be ok. She was much more with it today.

PHURIOUS

And to add on my fucking car just over heated and broke down 200 miles from home. Ha ha. I love my lifd

PHURIOUS

Ooh fuck. That sucks. Did you get it back up and running. Hope it's not a water pump.

No its a stupid little hose i cant get to on the side of the road AAA is here and i can fix it at home no biggy but frustrating lol

PHURIOUS

Its not my good car its the crappy car i use for longh trips cause its good on gass. Lol fuckin 2003 jetta vr6. This is the first time ive had a problem.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom