napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone ever mess with front loading

And if I sound like a smart ass I'm not trying to be. But if growth started as early as first pin then we wouldn't see these trademark growth starting points for each ester. We would all just start gaining in the first 2 weeks no matter if we use prop or undecyclenate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Ive heard of some guys (claim) that you can "defeat" ester lag with a massive up front dose tapering down to your average dose.

Something like you want 400/wk test E

First week 1600
second 1gm
Third 800
fourth 400

Im probably messing up the numbers but its something like that.

Anyone with experience messing with this?

I guess I gave always thought the goal was keeping in level. Front loading is something I tried once with Deca. I figures since Deca likes me I could experiment with it. I pinned like 900mg week 1 and 2 and then 600 thereafter for the cycle. At week 3, that big 900mg load kicked in and yeah, I was strong but my contacts stopped working and I had to wear my glasses for a week, I "felt" bloated even though I wasn't and then as it wore off I felt the bounce of levels in my system. From then on I pick the level I was going to pin and I stick with it from week 1 to week x. Nothing scientific with my post.. just experience. Ester-based tests kick in so smoothly I have never "front loaded them." Orals same... But I have run Var as a kick start with 100mg week 1-2, 75 weeks 3-4 and 50 weeks 5-6. I have not seen it to have more efficacy than a flat 50 ed for 6 weeks. The first two on 100 I am dang strong but it just doesn't make that big a difference to me. Again, it is genetically driven but this is what I have learned over the years.

Dang, I was looking at front loading test when I start my next cycle in Feb. Starting week 1 @ 750mg (500 on Tuesday and 250 on Fri), then dropping to 500mg/wk thereafter.

If it's really not worth it, then I'll just do it the regular way, no biggie.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ive never believed in front loading or did it.If i was that impatient i would just use short esters.

I ran eq at a gram a week. I got sides after the start of the 3 week. It wasn't a front load. I planned on a gram a week for 16 weeks. I definitely noticed something. And it didn't take 8-9 weeks like a lot of people say. I wouldn't try it with test or any drug that has short esters available. Just a waste.

**H-AS PHARMA VIP**

I ran eq at a gram a week. I got sides after the start of the 3 week. It wasn't a front load. I planned on a gram a week for 16 weeks. I definitely noticed something. And it didn't take 8-9 weeks like a lot of people say. I wouldn't try it with test or any drug that has short esters available. Just a waste.

**H-AS PHARMA VIP**
I'm running Test 500/EQ 800 for 20 weeks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Also about front loading.... that's how mah girl likes it. A big front load straight into her cock sucker. Hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Dang, I was looking at front loading test when I start my next cycle in Feb. Starting week 1 @ 750mg (500 on Tuesday and 250 on Fri), then dropping to 500mg/wk thereafter.

If it's really not worth it, then I'll just do it the regular way, no biggie.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I wouldn't bother front loading test personally. Enjoy the long ride man. It's fun!

[email protected]

I agree with all the statements saying "nah" I were just curious.

I like starting with prop and cyp/enan then drop the prop about 6wls in, then start orals, just my preference. I like orals with the full test load.

Might not be what everyone likes but I do a small front load. Scientifically might not work but I like to try stuff and seems to work on me. I don't go overboard or anything, but let's say if my first injection is 1ml I'll do 1.5 ml.

I accidentally front loaded some super sustanon once the vial had no label it was given to me by a buddy, thought it was sus 250. I shot 2cc and it didnt do much if anything for me except for some bad pip, at least not enough to warrant me to do this on purpose. There is no rush in my opinion

How am I the only one who sees this as common sense? Lol why don't we hash this out and find the real answer guys??? Maybe I should give it a go now and see? But that wouldn't prove anything. I would like to discuss my points though and get down to the hard facts. It does us no good to have a thread about it and then leave it still an unanswered bro science.
Im not stuck on my answer and would love to learn that I'm wrong if I'm wrong.

I just hate it when everyone says what they THINK and then the thread dies and nobody learns anything.

[email protected]

Jack, since you posted your first response I remembered researching it and reading about how front loading builds up the half lives to get your blood levels to peak sooner.

I personally would rather save that extra gear and just wait for the levels to peak on a stable dose. But to each their own.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Here's a little something I found from another site...

"It’s not unusual, when not frontloading (taking a calculated, especially high dose on the first day), for results to be minimal or difficult to detect in the first couple of weeks and even to some degree into the third week. This is particularly so with especially long-acting esters.

Another factor is that rate of muscle gain isn’t as high when starting from a higher level. I’m assuming that this cycle isn’t having you start at the same level of muscle as your first cycle did.

Some drugs have relatively long half-lives, this being a measure of how quickly the drug leaves the system.

When such a drug is being used, then the amount in the system at any given time is not only that resulting from the dose just taken, but also a further amount that is remaining from previous doses.

So, using a steroid cycle as an example, suppose someone is dosing 100 mg/day of a steroid which has a half-life of one week, and over the long term this is giving him the levels he wants.

Once well into his cycle, after any given injection he will have in his system not only the 100 mg that he just injected, but another 700 mg (one half-life’s worth) remaining from previous injections.

So clearly, if on Day 1 all he does is inject 100 mg, he won’t have nearly the levels that his cycle, over time, will eventually produce. He would need to inject 800 mg to be in a comparable place.

Frontloading is the practice where a calculated larger injection amount is used on Day 1 to promptly bring levels to the same value that they would eventually stabilize at.

The amount to use is the amount that is on average taken in one half-life of the drug, plus the injection amount that will ordinarily be used.

So for another example, let’s say someone is planning on using 600 mg/week oftestosterone*enanthate, taken as 200 mg three times per week.

If figuring the half-life at 5 days, then on average the amount taken per half-life (per 5 days) is 5/7 of the 600 mg. That works out to an average of 429 mg taken per 5 days.

So the frontload amount is that amount, plus the usual ongoing amount of 200 mg.

If being highly exact this would work out as 629 mg, but as 600 mg is a more convenient figure, this would be more than close enough. There’s no problem in rounding the number a little.

So on Day 1 the injection would be 600 mg. This would not produce unusually high levels, but instead would promptly get levels to where they need to be.

If not frontloading but just doing the 200 mg 3x/week schedule, even at the end of two weeks levels would still be building. Only by the 3 week point (approximately) would they be nearly to their steady-state value — the value where they will or would eventually stabilize.

Equipoise*has a particularly long half-life and so if there is no frontload, it takes even longer for levels to build. This is why many say that it takes 6 weeks, or some similar figure, for it to anything.

Actually the boldenone is capable of contributing well by the end of the first week, if the levels are there, but in the situations being referred to levels are not there due to lack of frontload."

How am I the only one who sees this as common sense? Lol why don't we hash this out and find the real answer guys??? Maybe I should give it a go now and see? But that wouldn't prove anything. I would like to discuss my points though and get down to the hard facts. It does us no good to have a thread about it and then leave it still an unanswered bro science.
Im not stuck on my answer and would love to learn that I'm wrong if I'm wrong.

I just hate it when everyone says what they THINK and then the thread dies and nobody learns anything.

I agree. All I have to go on is my experience such as it is. I have learned that smooth land steady levels of my main AAS on a cycle makes the most sense but requires mental patience until it kicks in. For instance, on a recent Primo base cycle, I was planning 1000 mg per week. It made absolutely no sense to front load say 1500 or 2000. It is a slow acting drug anyway right? I have frequently front loaded oral kick starts at higher than normal dosages - especially Var. If Halo is my kickstart there is no point in "front loading" as a normal dose an hour before the workout makes one very strong. And strong leads to growth. Test C is always my stabilizer in every cycle but rarely my main AAS and I have never chosen to front load. I did have to travel this summer so I upped my dose the last two weeks and took a big dose on the day I left town. I cruised through 10 days away fairly well but was ready for a pin when I got home.

It would seem to me your question is where is the data? I don't know. On this topic I just use my physiological responses to gauge and drive my actions. Wish I had more and I will watch the thread to see what unfolds.

Jack, since you posted your first response I remembered researching it and reading about how front loading builds up the half lives to get your blood levels to peak sooner.

I personally would rather save that extra gear and just wait for the levels to peak on a stable dose. But to each their own.

Oh me too. I never front load and I don't even care for it but I think the science is there for it. I just want to know the truth.

[email protected]

Here's a little something I found from another site...

"It’s not unusual, when not frontloading (taking a calculated, especially high dose on the first day), for results to be minimal or difficult to detect in the first couple of weeks and even to some degree into the third week. This is particularly so with especially long-acting esters.

Another factor is that rate of muscle gain isn’t as high when starting from a higher level. I’m assuming that this cycle isn’t having you start at the same level of muscle as your first cycle did.

Some drugs have relatively long half-lives, this being a measure of how quickly the drug leaves the system.

When such a drug is being used, then the amount in the system at any given time is not only that resulting from the dose just taken, but also a further amount that is remaining from previous doses.

So, using a steroid cycle as an example, suppose someone is dosing 100 mg/day of a steroid which has a half-life of one week, and over the long term this is giving him the levels he wants.

Once well into his cycle, after any given injection he will have in his system not only the 100 mg that he just injected, but another 700 mg (one half-life’s worth) remaining from previous injections.

So clearly, if on Day 1 all he does is inject 100 mg, he won’t have nearly the levels that his cycle, over time, will eventually produce. He would need to inject 800 mg to be in a comparable place.

Frontloading is the practice where a calculated larger injection amount is used on Day 1 to promptly bring levels to the same value that they would eventually stabilize at.

The amount to use is the amount that is on average taken in one half-life of the drug, plus the injection amount that will ordinarily be used.

So for another example, let’s say someone is planning on using 600 mg/week oftestosterone*enanthate, taken as 200 mg three times per week.

If figuring the half-life at 5 days, then on average the amount taken per half-life (per 5 days) is 5/7 of the 600 mg. That works out to an average of 429 mg taken per 5 days.

So the frontload amount is that amount, plus the usual ongoing amount of 200 mg.

If being highly exact this would work out as 629 mg, but as 600 mg is a more convenient figure, this would be more than close enough. There’s no problem in rounding the number a little.

So on Day 1 the injection would be 600 mg. This would not produce unusually high levels, but instead would promptly get levels to where they need to be.

If not frontloading but just doing the 200 mg 3x/week schedule, even at the end of two weeks levels would still be building. Only by the 3 week point (approximately) would they be nearly to their steady-state value — the value where they will or would eventually stabilize.

Equipoise*has a particularly long half-life and so if there is no frontload, it takes even longer for levels to build. This is why many say that it takes 6 weeks, or some similar figure, for it to anything.

Actually the boldenone is capable of contributing well by the end of the first week, if the levels are there, but in the situations being referred to levels are not there due to lack of frontload."

I agree with that post. Thanks man

[email protected]

I agree though, that front loading would probably not produce equal gains as a normal cycle because as the levels increase you can benefit from the lower levels and then the higher levels as well. But as earlier stated, front loading is really for the impatient ones. So you have to sacrifice for speed.

[email protected]

Top Bottom