napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pin size

I've been pinning glutes with 1 1/2" 25g and each time my ass hurt for like 2 days. Yesterday I pinned my quad with 1" 25g and it doesn't hurt much at all. I expected quad to hurt more than glute. Is 1" long enough or should I use 1 1/2" for quad? I want to make sure it's deep enough into muscle. Also, planning to pin delts with 1 1/2".

I pin glutes all the time with 1 inch 25g, but maybe if you have a high BF% u may need 1.5inch but then again shouldnt really be using AAS at a high BF%

Glutes are the most dangerous place to inject because of the sciatic nerve. But unless Ur really lean u need 1.5 inch there. As long as your pinning the right spot u should b safe

Nah I don't believe it. The glutes are so dangerous they stopped giving birth control shots there in my state. Hitting that nerve can cause paralysis. The ventro is the safest place

VENTROGLUTEAL: THIS
SITE SHOULD BE USED
WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

This site has the greatest thickness of the gluteal muscle and lacks major nerves and blood
vessels, thereby minimising potential complications.

It is most commonly used for
antibiotics, antiemetics, deep IM and Z track injections.

Up to 2.5mL can be injected safely in adults.

This site reduces the chance of subcutaneous administration as it has the most consistent
depth of adipose tissue, whilst also being able to absorb larger volumes.

Locate the ventrogluteal site by placing the palm of the hand against the greater trochanter of
the femur and the index finger on the anterior superior iliac spine of the pelvis.

Extend the middle finger posteriorly along the iliac crest.

The V between the two fingers is the site for injection

No ventro Is hip. Dorsoglute is ass cheek brother

Dorso and ventro both ultimatley hit the gluteal muscle. But i understand that you are being more so specific, and correct as to dorso running more risk of hitting the sciatic nerve. More specifics may have been needed as they also have ventrodorsalgluteal as well.

Yea bro. I'm just talking about dorso being dangerous..that pdf u provided says that as well. The ventro is a "glute" but a hip injection and very safe. Ur right on that boss

I'm not an expert in human anatomy, but what I've seen I'd that injecting into glutes can be dangerous. I'm a little nervous every time and make certain to inject into the upper right quadrant.

VENTROGLUTEAL: THIS
SITE SHOULD BE USED
WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

This site has the greatest thickness of the gluteal muscle and lacks major nerves and blood
vessels, thereby minimising potential complications.

It is most commonly used for
antibiotics, antiemetics, deep IM and Z track injections.

Up to 2.5mL can be injected safely in adults.

This site reduces the chance of subcutaneous administration as it has the most consistent
depth of adipose tissue, whilst also being able to absorb larger volumes.

Locate the ventrogluteal site by placing the palm of the hand against the greater trochanter of
the femur and the index finger on the anterior superior iliac spine of the pelvis.

Extend the middle finger posteriorly along the iliac crest.

The V between the two fingers is the site for injection
That's what I do and I'm nervous every time.

No doubt the dorso glutes can b dangerous just be sure where Ur pinning...but the ventro is a Damn good place to pin no nerves or major blood vessels..it's basically a hip injection and Angelo put a pdf file to look at that's shows it clearly. Most people absolutely love the ventro

Top Bottom