napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pin size

Yea bro. I'm just talking about dorso being dangerous..that pdf u provided says that as well. The ventro is a "glute" but a hip injection and very safe. Ur right on that boss

It is a bit more technical than maybe the way i disclosed the information, sorry bout that.. Thats why its great to have these open discussions in attempts to provide the most accurate information possible

What happens if it's sub q? Is it wasted because it didn't reach the muscle?

No, it will be absorbed by the body in time but may leave a lump. May hurt a bit, its happened to me a while back when i did a delt injection the oil shifted and went subq. This was some time ago and did not have much experience with delt injections at the time

No, it will be absorbed by the body in time but may leave a lump. May hurt a bit, its happened to me a while back when i did a delt injection the oil shifted and went subq. This was some time ago and did not have much experience with delt injections at the time
Sounds like I'm going deep enough. Thanks.

I always go for a slower a smoother injection with a smaller gauge. Reduces PIP significantly. I inject using a 25g 1.5" for every site

Top Bottom