napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What if...

Blood work. Training regimine and meal plan overview.

PHURIOUS

But people will give feedback and reviews none the less, and this can become detrimental to any business. Lets say a person sells crack, and some crack head doesnt like how they were treated or was not satisfied with the quality of the product they will tell the other crack heads not to do business with this person and would become detrimental. Business economics and ethics remain the same regardless if its illegal or legit, small or large, and a failing customer service will always equal a failing business. These are standard business practices that have been in place for many years, this will never change. And now a days with the internet it is that much more crucial than ever to have exemplary standards and policies in order to be competitive and thrive in the business field.

Oh trust me man I know. Corporate retail has been my gig for a while with a 6 billion dollar retailer. I was a GM a DM an RVP as well I know all about it. We are not talking real world business practice when it comes to steroids You know these guys have no problem telling you to fuck off or prove it because they dont need youre business in the end. Its just never going to translate to that. ITs a flea market. You can bash a source all you want and they can either dismiss it or shit they can close shop and reopen under new lab. We see it all the time. The standards are no where near the same unfortunately.

And we have made blood work the ultimatum for any and all complaints. Where are the bloods? Its a valid concern. This is also not comparable to walmart or any retailer cause you are not returning product. you are consuming it. And then expecting replacments. You going to go to the store and drink hald a quart of milk and expect it to be replaced without a valid claim? no...

And we have made blood work the ultimatum for any and all complaints. Where are the bloods? Its a valid concern. This is also not comparable to walmart or any retailer cause you are not returning product. you are consuming it. And then expecting replacments. You going to go to the store and drink hald a quart of milk and expect it to be replaced without a valid claim? no...
We need to see your dairy blood levels before we will replace your jug of milk. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Bro, I just did a bulk cycle and lost weight. Test at 750mg NPP at 400mg and dbol at 20mg. I'm absolutely certain the gear is good too. Unfortunately I was not eating enough and lost weight. So might not be your gear.

Oh trust me man I know. Corporate retail has been my gig for a while with a 6 billion dollar retailer. I was a GM a DM an RVP as well I know all about it. We are not talking real world business practice when it comes to steroids You know these guys have no problem telling you to fuck off or prove it because they dont need youre business in the end. Its just never going to translate to that. ITs a flea market. You can bash a source all you want and they can either dismiss it or shit they can close shop and reopen under new lab. We see it all the time. The standards are no where near the same unfortunately.

I guess im only speaking in terms of busniess that are in attempts to thrive and become established for long term. I am an Area Loss Prevention manager for the past 7 years also for a 10 billion dollar a year company, i directly and literally control and own all aspects of shrink and loss for multiple stores in the greater sacramento area, i also deal with scamming/fraud all the time, we attempt to thwart as much fraud as possible but never would jeopardize even one legitimate customer with an issue due to our policies and attempts to retain the highest standards possible. This is how businesses separate themselves from each other because any company can just push product or service. I also own equity in 3 small busninesses at this time and will be opening my own personal very soon as well and deal with these type of issues on a day to day, but the true way to deal with fraudulent issues is to customer service everyone the same but use common knowledge and out sell these types of issue as you should already know from your position that these are only small numbers compared to the larger picture which effects the true bottom line. The formula to successful businesses will never change legitimate or not or size, only policies. When a business is thriving it will not put much effort into attempting to prove customers wrong, the business will prevail. Now if a business that is not very successful or does not plan to be in business for any extended period of time, they may sweat the smaller stuff and put time and effort into dealing with these issues in this fashion

Ahh see, now if this is policy then you are good to go my friend. Now this would change the outcome of business as this would be disclosed at time of purchase or agreement. Very good. Im assuming this is disclosed at time of purchase correct ?

Bro, yes they will return it as such because there would be only a very small percentage of actual customers that would even do this. Considered small issues when looking at the big picture and overall bottom line annual cash revenue

But check it out fellas, i took busniess economics & ethics in school for work but am definitely not a business professor so i am going to leave the thread as is. This is very complex to just explain it all and dont want this thread to be sidetracked too much. Maybe i will start a thread on this topic in the main forums panel at some time

a choice of another brand of oils at cost would go a long way for good customer service.

Ya if it was the gear. Some people nust dont know what they are doing and think sticking a needle in their ass will make them big. Bloodwork mandatory to evwn consider amything being done. As a source if one person says this and they get a no wuestions asked replacement they would have guys coming out the wood work looking for free shit

PHURIOUS

But check it out fellas, i took busniess economics & ethics in school for work but am definitely not a business professor so i am going to leave the thread as is. This is very complex to just explain it all and dont want this thread to be sidetracked too much. Maybe i will start a thread on this topic in the main forums panel at some time
Do it

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I guess im only speaking in terms of busniess that are in attempts to thrive and become established for long term. I am an Area Loss Prevention manager for the past 7 years also for a 10 billion dollar a year company, i directly and literally control and own all aspects of shrink and loss for multiple stores in the greater sacramento area, i also deal with scamming/fraud all the time, we attempt to thwart as much fraud as possible but never would jeopardize even one legitimate customer with an issue due to our policies and attempts to retain the highest standards possible. This is how businesses separate themselves from each other because any company can just push product or service. I also own equity in 3 small busninesses at this time and will be opening my own personal very soon as well and deal with these type of issues on a day to day, but the true way to deal with fraudulent issues is to customer service everyone the same but use common knowledge and out sell these types of issue as you should already know from your position that these are only small numbers compared to the larger picture which effects the true bottom line. The formula to successful businesses will never change legitimate or not or size, only policies. When a business is thriving it will not put much effort into attempting to prove customers wrong, the business will prevail. Now if a business that is not very successful or does not plan to be in business for any extended period of time, they may sweat the smaller stuff and put time and effort into dealing with these issues in this fashion
And this all goes back to a completly different situation thay dealing with a ugl steroid lab. Lol never will they be comparable. although some make it past the norm for sure.

Explain naps gear....
Terrible fucking company but they continue to just screw people over. One cause they are assholes. Two because they don't need repeat customer base and three because IT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL DRUGS. There is more hate on naps than 90% of the labs you come across and you bet you're ass they are profitable still doing there douche baggery one day at a time.

Explain naps gear....
Terrible fucking company but they continue to just screw people over. One cause they are assholes. Two because they don't need repeat customer base and three because IT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL DRUGS. There is more hate on naps than 90% of the labs you come across and you bet you're ass they are profitable still doing there douche baggery one day at a time.

Cause people are stupid and want what they want and dont do research

PHURIOUS

Exactly! The nature of the business fuels the fucking fire and they know that.

Ya. And eventually they learn and come to me and the actually get the gains. Lol

PHURIOUS

Maybe, just not sure if many people would be interested in this as to some may be considered a boring subject.
No I think it would spark some interest. There are labs that take.pride on what you're saying but it's far from a standard. We know that. Lots of these labs are assholes. I say do it. Let's see what we can do. I bet we get some interest.

Top Bottom