napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Site Down Time Today... another attempted attack...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As many of you know, the site was down for several hours today.. Once again, our friends at evo attempted another large attack on the site, which they are actually doing quite frequently... Any time they see a good promotion or sale from any entity that could interfered with their scamming, they will do this... There were further enhancements done to the site to stop them... The funny thing is that they can knock out every web site known to man and noone wants to buy from them... They did it to themselves... At this point, even though I said before to just leave them alone, I could care less what any of you do to them... Its clear they are not going to stop their attempts... They are going to continue to pride themselves on being low class, unethical, cheating, misleading, scum and Im sure satan has a nice warm spot in hell for them... I hope they plenty of sunscreen...

Thanks for the update DG. I was wondering earlier.
I like to keep poaching good people from there and try to save as many as I can. That's about all I can do to help.
Things always have a funny way of working out.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update DG. I was wondering earlier.
I like to keep poaching good people from there and try to save as many as I can. That's about all I can do to help.
Things always have a funny way of working out.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

yes they do and that's all we really want is to save people from that and get them here where they are actually cared about and put ahead of owners interests etc... my interest is helping, not misleading and taking... thats such bullshit it makes me breathe fucking fire!

The best karma is that we keep getting the smart guys over here that leave Evo! win, win!!

As many of you know, the site was down for several hours today.. Once again, our friends at evo attempted another large attack on the site, which they are actually doing quite frequently... Any time they see a good promotion or sale from any entity that could interfered with their scamming, they will do this... There were further enhancements done to the site to stop them... The funny thing is that they can knock out every web site known to man and noone wants to buy from them... They did it to themselves... At this point, even though I said before to just leave them alone, I could care less what any of you do to them... Its clear they are not going to stop their attempts... They are going to continue to pride themselves on being low class, unethical, cheating, misleading, scum and Im sure satan has a nice warm spot in hell for them... I hope they plenty of sunscreen...

Not surprising they are still pursuing their attacks, but it's nice to know that their attempts really have minor impact at this point because of our upgrades. The loss of customers, members, and everything that has happened to them they brought on themselves with their scamming and money grubbing ways. Karma always gets you in the end

Foolish little bitches....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

One of my dogs is taking an evo.
5c0c2ba7cadf55b1d70c3170cbff6e96.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

In my eyes evo is fucked. WPA and his gang our so ridiculous in the way they copy/paste all there pct and products advice you'd have to be a real newb too Aas to not see that there advice is lining there pockets. My guess is they'll start another forum under new pseudonyms. We'll recognize there bullshit anyway .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom